PDA

View Full Version : perfect ending

wingmaker
11-10-2004, 10:50 PM
ok at the end of ffX-2 there are 5 differrent ending you can get and i got the normal ending and i dont have the time to go back and finish the whole game, so does anyone know if there is a movie of the perfect ending somewhere on the internet? cuz i realy want to see tidus and yuna back together again. :(

yuki the thief
11-11-2004, 01:13 PM
ok at the end of ffX-2 there are 5 differrent ending you can get and i got the normal ending and i dont have the time to go back and finish the whole game, so does anyone know if there is a movie of the perfect ending somewhere on the internet? cuz i realy want to see tidus and yuna back together again. :(

they does back together again :love:

Old Manus
11-11-2004, 04:45 PM
The perfect ending is, IMHO, completely crap. It might be hard to get a movie of it as it's not even in full FMV, and only lasts about a minute.

Wanderlust
11-12-2004, 03:18 AM
I'm not sure which ending I got...I saw somewhere that the fayth ask if you want to be reunited, but that didn't even happen. Tidas just came in the flowery place and was kind of glowing and see-through.

but that was pretty stupid. It wasn't the Perfect Ending, was it?

DMKA
11-12-2004, 06:11 AM
The perfect ending is, IMHO, completely crap. It might be hard to get a movie of it as it's not even in full FMV, and only lasts about a minute.
Yeah it dissapointed me. I LOVED the good ending, but the Perfect ending was a letdown...I liked it, but a letdown after all that work and 135+ hours of gameplay to obtain it. :mad:

kikimm
11-12-2004, 08:56 AM
Well, since the perfect ending isn't really worth it, I'd suggest getting the good ending instead. Which can be downloaded at...ffx2.net, I believe. It's in the FAQ for the endings, if that's not right.

:D

Mandalore
11-12-2004, 03:29 PM
well i've downloude someclips on this site, there in dvd quality, you must have a player that play's mpg2 http://www.final-revelation.net but when i last shecked the site was ofline. you must go to the movie section, theres a link to fileplanet and then you can downloud it

The Chocobo Warrior
11-12-2004, 04:38 PM
I'm not sure which ending I got...I saw somewhere that the fayth ask if you want to be reunited, but that didn't even happen. Tidas just came in the flowery place and was kind of glowing and see-through.

but that was pretty stupid. It wasn't the Perfect Ending, was it?

Nope. That's the sad ending, as i call it. (I read walkthrough and some websites that talked about the endings) It just has Tidus as a ghost and he hugs Yuna from behind and she accepts he is gone for good.

The good ending is where Tidus appears in the water at Besaid, he swims to shore and starts to make his way out of the water, just then, he looks up to see a ship. He's like: o_O;
Then the door opens and Yuna comes running to him faster than you can say: "Blitzball". They hug and Tidus explains that the fayth must have reformed him out of memories and feelings of him (Isn't that right?) and they walk together to the people of Besaid Island.

The Perfect Ending is where Tidus and Yuna appear in Zanarkand and Tidus says that he is still a dream, so he may vanish again, they play around.

The "perfect" ending is probably not good, because we do not have the firm statement: "Tidus is BACK AND HE IS HERE TO STAY!" We have a: "Tidus is back, but he may vanish AGAIN!"

I don't know how you can get the Good Ending, but as far as i know. In my FFX2 game, i'm striving for the Good Ending!

Dragon Ash
11-12-2004, 04:54 PM
here

http://www.sqnation.anime9x.com/ffx2/videos/ending_ultimate.zip

i posted this in the endings FAQ and although i still haven't watched it i've been told it is the perfect ending. (don't be put off by 'ultimate')

enjoy!

Del Murder
11-14-2004, 01:22 AM
Find/discuss it in this thread (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=48079).