PDA

View Full Version : Differing Strenghts...NOT Cool

Fable
11-11-2004, 04:03 AM
i read somewhere that auron is strong when he has low HP, i know tidus is the opposite and yuna is weak when she has low MP but what about kimarhri????

Bahumat
11-11-2004, 08:17 AM
that is only with the Celestial Weapons, you read from the walkthrough didn't you? i think it decreases, but i'm not sure.

Fable
11-13-2004, 07:14 AM
um i spose it is only with those weapons but its hard to tell seem my strength is 255. but i mean kimarhri only does 10,000 to iron clad!!!! :mad: its very fustrating lol special when youre tring to get hp spheres and kimarhri has the last hit and you dont get <<overkill>> :mad2:

TheSpoonyBard
11-13-2004, 09:48 PM
um i spose it is only with those weapons but its hard to tell seem my strength is 255. but i mean kimarhri only does 10,000 to iron clad!!!! its very fustrating lol special when youre tring to get hp spheres and kimarhri has the last hit and you dont get <>
Use someone with more HP then :D I think Kimahri's Celestial weapon is the same as Tidus, Wakka and Rikku, i.e. more HP = more damage. Yuna's and Lulu's work on the basis of more MP = more damage, while Auron is the odd one out as his system is less HP = more damage. However, this only applies to Celestial weapons, not normal customisable ones.