PDA

View Full Version : I saw Saw! Did you?

Peegee
11-11-2004, 05:44 AM
Discuss NOW

I liked it a lot. I don't care about what you think are plotholes.

krissy
11-11-2004, 06:26 AM
there's 4 threads about this

YES I'M PLAYING MOD :)))))))))))

Peegee
11-11-2004, 06:51 AM
I can't find them. I lack a brain :(

Nino Brown
11-12-2004, 05:51 AM
Yes, I watched it. And it was awful.

Necronopticous
11-12-2004, 06:12 AM
The movie was decent, I didn't like the fact that the film itself seemed unsure whether it wanted to be a gore flick or a mystery. Either one is okay, but it should choose. It sounds horrible but I literally spent most of the mid-section of the movie thinking "Jesus Christ just get to the foot sawing already..." And then when the plot twisted all around at the end and you find out who the bad guy REALLY is I was already done with the movie. My surprise was something to this effect: "Oh, didn't expect that... But even less than I expected it is the sh** I give about it" The movie isn't as good as some people are making it out to be in my opinion, but it's also not as bad as some people are making it out to be. I downloaded a CAM of it a while before it came out and I'm satisfied with that, it doesn't deserve my money in the theatre.

kikimm
11-12-2004, 06:56 AM
Meh...I haven't seen it, but plenty of my friends have described it to me..it great detail. And that hasn't made me want to go out and waste...pay eight bucks to go see it. I'm not a huge fan of the genre, or of being unneccessarily gory. There are other ways to make people squirm, a la Silent Hill, The Sixth Sense. But that's what the whole movie had going for itself, so...

:D