PDA

View Full Version : FFVII spoilers in FFVII AC forum

Loony BoB
11-11-2004, 01:21 PM
Do they really need to be marked, or should we just add "Forum contains many spoilers for the original FFVII game" into the description for the forum? I mean, I can understand people marking spoilers for what happens in FFVII Advent Children so those who haven't seen it yet can do so, however I'd say 80-90% of the threads there contain spoilers regarding FFVII (the original game). I can't imagine why someone would actively discuss Advent Children without knowing anything about FFVII the game, considering it's on par with creating a seperate forum for disk 2 of the game and then telling people to mark the spoilers regarding what happens in disk 1.

Thoughts?

EDIT: I've added a redirect to this thread in the FFVII:AC forum.

Baloki
11-11-2004, 01:56 PM
I say its just attention seeking and we just merge all the FF forums into one and force everyone to mark everything they say as spoilers that way no-one will be unhappy, or you know we could just go with your idea of typing it into the forum description...

Edit: Oh yes there was supposed to be a point to this post and thats not everyone always reads the forum descriptions.

Del Murder
11-11-2004, 02:53 PM
1. FFVII is an old enough game that I don't think it needs spoiler marks at all.
2. Why would you be browsing the AC forum if you have not completed the game?

Those are my thoughts.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
11-12-2004, 12:08 AM
FFX spoilers go unmarked in the FFX-2 forum.
FFVII spoilers go unmarked in the DC and AC fora.
This is logic.

RSL
11-12-2004, 12:47 AM
I agree with Del Murder. FF7 came out in 1997. I don't see the point.