PDA

View Full Version : help

mike without a hat
11-11-2004, 11:59 PM
How do i get the cloudy mirror recharged so it can open the chest at the arena and i think the thing on the wall that the person i guarding near the scar in the calm lands? (i already did the chocobo training and race)

Also how do i get to the optional bosses and the hidden/dark aeons that i hear people talking about?
I only have valefor, ifrit, shiva, ixion, bahamut, and yojimbo(sp?)

i also havent gone to fight sin at all yet incase that matters

Big D
11-12-2004, 03:00 AM
How do i get the cloudy mirror recharged so it can open the chest at the arena and i think the thing on the wall that the person i guarding near the scar in the calm lands? (i already did the chocobo training and race)
Go Remiem Temple, a hidden location near the Calm Lands. To do that, you need to be riding a chocobo. Examine the chocobo feather lying on the ground near the southern entrance to the Calm Lands, and see what happens... you'll find all kinds of things there.
Also how do i get to the optional bosses and the hidden/dark aeons that i hear people talking about?
I only have valefor, ifrit, shiva, ixion, bahamut, and yojimbo(sp?)
The other Aeons are Anima and the Magus Sisters. To get the Magus Sisters, you need to go to Remiem Temple, again. Plenty of side-quests to do there. Anima can be obtained - with difficulty - from Baaj Temple, those ruins where Tidus first awoke in Spira after he got sucked up by Sin. You have to search around the map on the airship in order to find Baaj Temple...

The Dark Aeons are optional super-bosses found only in the PAL version of FFX, not the North American NTSC version.

Zante
11-12-2004, 03:42 PM
I might be mistaken, but to recharge the mirror, you have to go to the macalanian woods and help a man find to his family. After that, run up the shimerring road to a boy and a crystal. You can charge the mirror there and also upgrade your weapons.

Old Manus
11-12-2004, 05:16 PM
Isn't the cloudy mirror actually found at Remiem Temple? Which means he already knows how to get there.

Halenite
11-12-2004, 05:46 PM
Yep, and if you beat the chocobo race the first time you go to the Calm Lands then come back to get Caladbolg, you must win the race again. My brother had to anyway.

mike without a hat
11-14-2004, 06:20 PM
Thanks everyone, the thing to recharge was in the macalania woods and i got anima and the magus sisters* now.

*Weren't the magus sisters a boss in FF6?

Zante
11-15-2004, 03:57 PM
*Weren't the magus sisters a boss in FF6?

They were a boss in IV for sure, I think in VI there was a similar boss, the dream scoges.