PDA

View Full Version : Getting to know your nieghbor....or in this case fellow members of EoFF.

Razael: The Angel Slayer
11-12-2004, 12:30 AM
I feel a little like Selfie,(only i'm a guy) i'm new around here, and I want to get to know those whom I may be annoying or possibly befriending.
If you will allow me, I would like to ask for you to share your names, and if you wish, your stories.
I hope I do not sound too foward, but I'd just like to get to know y'all.

That being said, I would not ask for something without sharing some of my own info.
I am Razael: The Angel Slayer.
A desperatly out-of-work Video Game character, I auditioned for Final Fantasy 6 (Auditioned for role of Maduin) , Final Fantasy 7 (I was Shinra Soldier No.285 even though I originally Auditioned for the role of Sephiroth), Final Fantasy X-2 (Me and Paine became pretty good friends *wink*) and Xenogears (Auditioned for part of ID).
In my spare time I am the stunt double for Ken Masters in Street Fighter and Johnny in Guilty Gear.
I dig martial arts (Red belt 3rd dan Aikido) Heavy metal music (Metallica, Damn Karma) and Auditioning for parts in Video Games.
Even though my name sounds like I'm a bad guy, be assured that I'm actually quite nice (I mean Even good guys have red eyes *sigh* Paine where did we go wrong).
I mean I was Squall's Under-study at one stage and Fei Fong Wong's (Xenogears) Martial arts and Creative advisor.

Anyway enough of me, how about you?
Looking foward to some replies!

Love Razael :D

Trumpet Thief
11-12-2004, 12:36 AM
chaos: Erm, welcome to EOFF!

Rubedo: Our story? After chu52 got banned, we used that as an excuse to have our brain messed up, and eventually split into chaos/Rubedo/Trowa/Albedo. Split Personalities basically. We've been here for almost eight months now, and feel like we're at home :)

Trowa: *Sits and stares and sits and stares and sits and stares* That's it...

Zell's Fists of Fury
11-12-2004, 03:30 AM
MY NAEM IS BENNY ADN I LIK TOO COLOR WITH CRANS

StarlightAngel
11-12-2004, 03:57 AM
I'm Starlight Angel. I'm writing a story in the arts and writing section at the moment. uhh... I like to say 'oro' alot too. I r teh Angelic Angel!

Kirobaito
11-12-2004, 04:10 AM
My name is Kirobaito, however, most people around here refer to me as KB. I don't have a story. I like sports. And watching sports. And my high school football team. :D I also like, err...John Denver. I <3 John Denver. John Denver=greatest artist ever.

theundeadhero
11-12-2004, 05:08 AM
Just pay attention to my location. I tell a story in it so it usually changes every few days, though I doubt anyone has noticed.

The Captain
11-12-2004, 05:26 AM
Welcome to the forums here at EoFF! I think you'll fit right in, so long as you remember your grammar rules!

I'm just kidding. In all seriousness, the folks here are all well to do people who deep down have some sort of connection with one another and we, in an odd sort of way, form a kind of community unlike any I've seen on the web.

If you ever have any questions, problems, stories to tell, ideas to express or things to add or write, by all means fire away and I'm sure we'll all listen and do what we can to help or to further the discussion.

Take care all.

Leeza
11-12-2004, 05:35 AM
Hi Razael. Not much to tell about me other than I like cats. :cat:

Welcome to EoFF. :)

DMKA
11-12-2004, 05:37 AM
Umm...I'm a dude..in college...whos been here for awhile...who like KB, is called by letters, DMKA. Most everyone knows me and how much of a lunatic I am. I love anime, Final Fantasy, and Dr Pepper. I hate racism, religious fanaticism, and the southern untied states. Thats all there is to know about me. :)

Necronopticous
11-12-2004, 05:37 AM
:cookie:

Rainecloud
11-12-2004, 07:26 AM
Hi, and welcome to EoFF.

I joined the boards after searching for Final Fantasy VII music. I've since become very bored with Final Fantasy, and I only come here to socialize - if you can call it that. I enjoy associating with my friends, I attend religious meetings every week, I collect DVDs, and I'm a fan of professional wrestling.

There - are you bored yet?

Mo-Nercy
11-12-2004, 07:30 AM
I'm one of the few Australians here that adds a traditional asian flare to the forums.

My name's Peter. ^_^

escobert
11-12-2004, 07:33 AM
I Joined a while ago and I just stick around in the general areas pretty much. I like to do alot of nothing and post here.

Calliope
11-12-2004, 07:48 AM
I AM BEN! NOT HIM NOT HIM NOT HIM!

*sulking*

Shlup
11-12-2004, 08:06 AM
I love the fishes 'cause they're so delidious.

*gone gold fishin'*

Female Ryuichi
11-12-2004, 11:04 AM
I AM RYU AND I STALK PEOPLE PSYCHOTIC ^>^

I LIKE FANGIRLING. HELLO!

Baloki
11-12-2004, 11:33 AM
Urm not many people know who I am, but this Ciddies that will all change, CHANGE I SAY, CHANGEEEEEE!!!!!

*cough Baloki calm down*

Urm ...........o.o

SomethingBig
11-12-2004, 11:35 AM
My name? It is Kirk. Kirk81. I was banned unjustly! And thus, I am a hopeless romantic! Anyway, I hope that, in time, we will learn to love eachother and love eachother good. Don't walk away! I am Kirk! Kirk81!

*Starts a thread called "Do you like hair?" with a first post that says, "I do."*

Loony BoB
11-12-2004, 12:24 PM
I don't know if I have 'a story' of sorts, but my name's Daniel. I suppose you can read up on me by looking at the Eyes on YOU thread that I have going for me right now. =]

Baloki
11-12-2004, 01:15 PM
I don't know if I have 'a story' of sorts, but my name's Daniel. I suppose you can read up on me by looking at the Eyes on YOU thread that I have going for me right now. =]

Its not really going in your favour is it though Mr. BoB, maybe you shouldn't live your life, like a candle in the wind of half-truths?

*bounces*

Giga Guess
11-12-2004, 10:07 PM
Heya! My name is Tanner, and I am one of the "oldbies" who was here since before the Big Wipe. I delegate the seemingly useless Giga Points (Here's 1000, BTW), and am an all around nice guy. I'm also probably one of the few people keeping DMKA from snapping and going postal. OH YEAH! I'm also the king of the largest nation in Eizon. If you wish to join, feel free.

So yeah. Anything else, feel free to ask.

m4tt
11-12-2004, 10:27 PM
I SAY POINTLESS THINGS IN ALL CAPS!

Hi.

Yamaneko
11-12-2004, 10:29 PM
'sup?

theundeadhero
11-12-2004, 10:31 PM
I remember the big wipe. Scary stuff.

Logan
11-13-2004, 04:38 AM
I like to read books with big words in them.

Linus
11-13-2004, 06:05 AM
I enjoy Vanilla Coke.

http://loonybob.homestead.com/files/myvanillacoke.jpg

Citizen Bleys
11-13-2004, 07:12 AM
I am the very model of a modern major-general
I've information vegetable, animal and mineral
I know the Kings of England and I quote the fights historical
From Marathon to Waterloo in order categorical
I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters mathematical
I understand equations both the simple and quadratical
About binomial theorem I'm teeming with a lot o' news
With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse
I'm very good at integral and differential calculus
I know the scientific names of beings animalculous
In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral

I know our mythic history, King Arthur's and Sir Caradoc's
I answer hard acrostics, I've a pretty taste for paradox
I quote in elegiacs all the crimes of heliogabulous
In conics I can floor peculiarities parabolous
I can tell undoubted Raphaels from Gerard Dows and Zoffanies
I know the croaking chorus from the Frogs of Aristophanes
And I can hum a fugue of which I've heard the music's din afore
And whistle all the airs from that infernal nonsense Pinafore
Then I can write a washing bill in Babylonic cuneiform
And tell you every detail of Caractacus's uniform
In short, in matters vegetable animal and mineral

In fact, when I know what is meant by "mamelon" and "ravelin"
When I can tell at sight a mauser rifle from a javelin
When such affairs as sorties and surprises I'm more wary at
And when I know precisely what is meant by "commisariat"
When I have learned what progress has been made in modern gunnery
When I know more of tactics than a novice in a nunnery
In short, when I've a smattering of elemental strategy
You'll say a better major-general has never sat a-gee
For my military knowledge, though I'm plucky and adventury
Has only been brought down to the beginning of the century
But still, in matters vegetable animal and mineral
I am the very model of a modern major-general!

Psychotic
11-13-2004, 06:30 PM
I like shiny objects. And walruses. And shiny walruses. And walrus shinies. I think that about covers it. :greenie:

theundeadhero
11-13-2004, 08:17 PM
Oh, stop your blubbering. Walrus's have blubber. I only wrote this cause I like the word blubber!

LockeTheDeft
11-13-2004, 11:55 PM
Hi. I'm Locke The Deft. Obviously.

I came here a month or two or go, became busy with (probably) some stupid thing, and now I'm back. Greetings.

Oh yeah. I like...writing and gaming.

Chris
11-14-2004, 12:00 AM
Hi and welcome to EoFF.

I'm a 17 year old guy, dude, man, boy or whatever :D
(Tricky, tricky if you look at avatar and sig).
Not much to tell...I guess I could tell you how much I love Final Fantasy...but that would just take me all day, so I'd rather not.

Anyways, welcome :)

fire_of_avalon
11-14-2004, 04:07 AM
Hi I'm Megan and I do stuff.

Fuzakeru
11-14-2004, 04:55 AM
My name is Stephanie but . . . hardly anyone calls me that. In fact, no one here notices me or talks to me because . . . -dramatic music-
Last week they tied me up and put me in the corner of the broom closet with only a trout to suit my ravage hunger; my spit the only liquid around to satisfy my thirst. The tattered bits of cloth I had I used to survive the bitter cold. Damn you EoFF, for you have abused me for the last time!! -shakes fist and sets off a bomb-

theundeadhero
11-14-2004, 05:39 AM
They did that to you too, Stephanie? Someone really should do something about that.

Awrini
11-14-2004, 06:07 AM
Hello. My name is Franklin Steiner and I am new here....

theundeadhero
11-14-2004, 06:22 AM
Hi, I took your quiz. Who is caboose? I LIKE COWS!

Silmaril
11-14-2004, 06:23 PM
Hello. Welcome. Have fun. I do.

Craig
11-14-2004, 07:31 PM
Hello, my name is Craig and I am as deep as a puddle.

Aurey
11-14-2004, 07:40 PM
I'm a person who posts here. My name isn't Shadow enternumbershere because if a parent named their child that, they were probably on drugs.

I like bombs and grape juice.

And, hi and all that welcoming stuff.

Ryth
11-14-2004, 08:58 PM
I'm Sephiroth from FFVII after FFVII I wandered to see the world and meet new people until I was called about FFVII: Advent Childern, Before Crisis, the PSP game and KH (it really wasn't Lance Bass it just said that :eek: ) I am now living in Baltimore, Maryland happily (well sorta I'm not miserable but I get bored a lot), every summer I go camping with Cloud, Squall, Tifa, Zidane, Kuja, Rinoa, and Zell. I like video games (obviously) and drawing and writing, oh and reading. I like the Internet a lot as well the phone line is always tied up in my house. Most of the time I'm here but sometimes I go to other places rarely though.

FatedChild
11-14-2004, 09:09 PM
Hey, I'm new here too. As far as I can tell, you'll fit right in. It seems almost impossible not to...

11-14-2004, 10:48 PM
I'm so Happy! so many people replied, YAAAYY.
-===========- Ooops, I got so exited that I accidently used my *MegaDarkFlare* (Learned It from Bahamut and Tiamat, Cool Huh?).
Hope you are all alright, "FullCure!".........Nope, uh, "Dispel!"......Nothing, uh maybe......."Life!".....*Phwew*!

Sorry!
Thanks for replying anyway.

Love
Razael :D

Citizen Bleys
11-15-2004, 07:51 PM
They did that to you too, Stephanie? Someone really should do something about that.

It doesn't matter what anybody does, I'm going to keep on doing that to 1,000 people every day until I gain access to the deep, dark bane which I seek: The Illearth Stone.

FatedChild
11-15-2004, 08:24 PM
*backs away from Bleys*

Xander
11-15-2004, 08:39 PM
I'm Xander and I like pandas.

theundeadhero
11-15-2004, 11:39 PM
It doesn't matter what anybody does, I'm going to keep on doing that to 1,000 people every day until I gain access to the deep, dark bane which I seek: The Illearth Stone.
Shall we mention the contents of your underwear drawer again?

Citizen Bleys
11-15-2004, 11:44 PM
You keep your hands off of my Bawls.

Ryth
11-15-2004, 11:45 PM
I'm so Happy! so many people replied, YAAAYY.
-===========- Ooops, I got so exited that I accidently used my *MegaDarkFlare* (Learned It from Bahamut and Tiamat, Cool Huh?).
Hope you are all alright, "FullCure!".........Nope, uh, "Dispel!"......Nothing, uh maybe......."Life!".....*Phwew*!

Sorry!
Thanks for replying anyway.

Love

You know MegaDarkFlare TOO!!!?? Hey do you know the Flood of Souls skill as well!??!

11-16-2004, 01:37 AM
Flood of Souls????, Puh-Lease!, thats a pre school trick, but cool none the less :tongue: .
I remember the auditions for Final Fantasy VII like it was yesterday, you seemed over-confident and yet you still got the part!

Citizen Bleys (if your still there), Lighten up.
Come and let our auras embrace and warm the cold night that unceasingly devours, become one with the truth in your heart and in turn be that truth.
Lets chat some time.

Thanks all you guys.
Love
:D Razael

Citizen Bleys
11-16-2004, 01:43 AM
Citizen Bleys (if your still there), Lighten up.
Come and let our auras embrace and warm the cold night that unceasingly devours, become one with the truth in your heart and in turn be that truth.
Lets chat some time.

Nah, I'd rather crush small, innocent animals, wreak destruction and woe upon the living, and manipulate the friends of the Land into destroying that which they love. Now that is entertainment

Strider
11-16-2004, 01:58 AM
I'm Matt. But don't confuse me with Matty Pie, even though we have the same initials, including the same first and middle names!

I'm a hopelessly devoted Bay Area sports fan, loyal to the 49ers even though we're soon to be the worst team in the NFL. A Giants fan, proud of Barry Bonds' 7th MVP award. A Sharks fan, newly converted, and missing hockey sorely. And a Kings fan, which although Sacramento isn't officially in the Bay Area is close enough to count.

I write fiction whenever I have time and ideas. And other stuff, too, which I'll have to decline to elaborate on because I'm hungry.

SomethingBig
11-16-2004, 03:06 AM
You keep your hands off of my Bawls.
I bet I've had more Bawls than even you.

And welcome to the forums! :mad2:

MoonsEcho
11-16-2004, 03:25 AM
Aloha, and don't aim your trigger happy spells at me, please!

I like the beach, video games, Christmas cookies, and poking people, especially theundeadhero. *Pokes* I hope there will be no hard feelings between you and all the other Sephiroths roaming about. Hope you stay awhile and post lots!

:D

Giga Guess
11-16-2004, 03:33 AM
My name is Stephanie but . . . hardly anyone calls me that. In fact, no one here notices me or talks to me because . . . -dramatic music-
Last week they tied me up and put me in the corner of the broom closet with only a trout to suit my ravage hunger; my spit the only liquid around to satisfy my thirst. The tattered bits of cloth I had I used to survive the bitter cold. Damn you EoFF, for you have abused me for the last time!! -shakes fist and sets off a bomb-

I thought I locked that damned door...erm....I mean, how nice to see you again! I was so worried!

11-16-2004, 03:43 AM
Hey Citzen Bleys.
Can I call you CB?......Nah, thought not.

I'm all for the crushing of things, but surly you don't have to do it alone.
whenever you need a crushin' pardner (YEEHAW) just gimme a call.

Still, i'm exstatic that I've so many replies........-==========-!
Oops, I accidently unleashed my "Kage-Tenchu" attack on some poor unsuspecting villager......Sorry, sir!

Hey does any one else know that attack?
C'mon and share.......Anyone for a friendly duel?.......Didn't think so!

Love

Citizen Bleys
11-16-2004, 04:07 AM
Hey Citzen Bleys.
Can I call you CB?......Nah, thought not.

You may call me "My Lord"

Trumpet Thief
11-16-2004, 04:47 AM
I thought I locked that damned door...erm....I mean, how nice to see you again! I was so worried!

chaos: You have to wait until you hear a clicking sound... and I would know ;)

Meat Puppet
11-16-2004, 06:15 AM
Work productivity has reached an all-time low.

And I also read books with pictures in them. BIG pictures.

theundeadhero
11-16-2004, 12:54 PM
I like the choose your own picture books, also known as coloring books. One time I decided I didn't like a blue sky so I made it green. The teacher gave me an "N" for not-satisfactory! :cry: *pokes moonsecho*

General Zod
11-16-2004, 02:10 PM
My name is Zod and I'll enslave you humans because I can do it. I won't tell you my age, but one thing's sure: I will outlive every one of you.

Now, kneel.

11-16-2004, 10:20 PM
My Lord, huh?

Well Citizen Bleys, it appears that our ideals in the opinion of a supreme being are varied and skewed, you believe that you are lord when it is clear that my powers are far more superior..........-============-
(Charges up: Ultimus-Gravija).......Prepare to vanish!!!!....Requiascat In Pace!!!!!!!........No, I just can't do it!!!.

Someother time, eh?
I have a summoner to protect.....Later!

Love

Jack
11-17-2004, 01:08 AM
I am Jack. (Obviously)
I climb to peace well, but can alos fall from it easily also, meaning I have varying moods. It's not bi-polar people, just me taking certain things badly. I came here through a act of kindess and loved it ever since. I recently just got my first serious girlfriend and she makes me very happy. I am a chronic underacheiver and just got 2 E's in a row in a subject i'm expected to get A* in. However, i wish you all love and happiness.

Dking'squeen
11-17-2004, 01:18 AM
Hello. I'm new too. Just call me Chevelle, everyone does. I come from many years of FF7, 8, X, and X-2. LOL Well, I just so happened to find this sight while I was actualy looking for some pcs of Yazoo and Advent CHildren when the thought of other FF fanatics caught my attention

Glendon
11-17-2004, 01:21 AM
Hiya.

11-17-2004, 02:44 AM
Hiya Glendon, 'sup Dawg?.....Didn't mean to offend you with that Dawg thing.

Dig it man, you can chill with me anytime!

(Final Fantasy fanfare: Da dada da dada dah dahhhh) You got a Razael: The Angel Slayer Doll.

Love

Citizen Bleys
11-17-2004, 02:54 AM
Someother time, eh?

You bet, furrball. I'll be waiting. And I'll have a stick with a nail in!

Glendon
11-17-2004, 02:28 PM
Hiya Glendon, 'sup Dawg?.....Didn't mean to offend you with that Dawg thing.

Dig it man, you can chill with me anytime!

(Final Fantasy fanfare: Da dada da dada dah dahhhh) You got a Razael: The Angel Slayer Doll.

Love

*High 5*

DMKA
11-17-2004, 02:50 PM
My name is Zod and I'll enslave you humans because I can do it. I won't tell you my age, but one thing's sure: I will outlive every one of you.

Now, kneel.
Oh s*ht he's back. =\

Project G
11-17-2004, 02:57 PM
Hi, my name is Callum, I have red hair and I get annoyed easily. I like to say stupid stuff and make stupid noises

11-18-2004, 02:49 AM
Well Citizen Bleys, you have really stepped in it this time......Here It Comes!...-======- (Summons: Mystic Sword of the Deus) prepare to be smitten, yeah, I'll smite you good, your in deep smite now!.............................NO!!!!!, I JUST CAN'T DO IT!!!!!

(Relinquishes Mystic sword of the Deus, Slaps Glendon a high 5 and sighs).......Im just not the type who does blatant and meaningless Evil.
I deliver Evil only when the need for balance must be striven for......So I offer you this Citizen Bleys, as a final token of peace....-====-(Summons: Solitary Flower, Gives Solitary Flower to Citizen Bleys).

Hey Glendon lets go get a drink, I pay for the first round, huh sound good?

Later,
Love
Razael

Trumpet Thief
11-18-2004, 02:53 AM
Rubedo: :rolleyes2 Someone's got an imagination...

chaos: You can type it out, and make it up, but it won't have any affect. Mocking newbies by crushing them on the other hand... :cool:

theundeadhero
11-18-2004, 12:52 PM
ut-oh, Razael is offering Citizen Bleys a flower.

Ki Ki
11-18-2004, 01:21 PM
I'm me. And I know you love me.

Citizen Bleys
11-18-2004, 02:57 PM
A...flower?

*promptly eats it*

DMKA
11-18-2004, 03:06 PM
Thats just...wrong. :love:

11-19-2004, 03:25 AM
Hmph.......... :mad:

zacks_clone
11-19-2004, 03:38 AM
Ello ello ello. I'm Zacks_clone, but typicaly just called Zack,Zackie(as i refer to myself when i flip into third person.more commonly on LJ then EOFF though) and ZC.Anything works. Errrmmm...big FFVII fan. Annnddd...well,okay.yeah,thats it.Enjoy yourself!

SupersaiyenKuja4
11-19-2004, 04:30 AM
yo im supersaiyenKuja4 and i cant believe that so many people have even HEARD of final fantasy, i thought i was one of very few people cause the people i hang out wit dont give a damn about it, they say it's boring and gay cuase it got alot of talking and mushy stuff but upon first playin VII i was immediately intrigued by the depth of the storyline, the engaging battles, the ferocious foes,enormus enemies,vicious villains, u get what im sayin, and i look foreward to sahring my views/ thoughts/ experiences wit you all in the future...

theundeadhero
11-19-2004, 04:12 PM
O_o So many Noobers! Can I make a pie outta them? Thanksgiving is coming, you know.

Fuzakeru
11-19-2004, 09:05 PM

chaos: You have to wait until you hear a clicking sound... and I would know

So. Uhm. Who locked me in the closet? :whimper:

Denmark
11-19-2004, 09:06 PM
I am the entire country of Denmark.

Citizen Bleys
11-19-2004, 09:15 PM
So. Uhm. Who locked me in the closet? :whimper:

It was a cooperative venture.

Fuzakeru
11-19-2004, 09:20 PM
It was a cooperative venture.

-sniffles- :cry:

Zell's Fists of Fury
11-19-2004, 09:22 PM
This thread makes my brain drip out my ears.

Citizen Bleys
11-19-2004, 09:31 PM
It was those other two nimrods who messed everything up, or you'd still be in there.

Fuzakeru
11-19-2004, 10:43 PM
:mad: Shh, you. Or I'll sick my newfound dust bunny army after you. -throws broomstick-

I second the vote for n00b pie. :)

Citizen Bleys
11-19-2004, 11:28 PM
You don't frighten me, puny creature

Fuzakeru
11-20-2004, 02:11 AM
:mad: Hate am goal. :)

Giga Guess
11-20-2004, 04:28 AM
It was those other two nimrods who messed everything up, or you'd still be in there.

Sorry boss...

Faris
11-20-2004, 08:16 PM
Hi i'm Faris (my real name is Ashley) i too am new here. so far i think that there are lots of nice people here :D. unless you get locked in a closet (poor Fuzakeru :( )

please don't make a pie out of us noobies :(

Trumpet Thief
11-20-2004, 08:27 PM

Trowa: *Bows and wipes away a tear*

Rubedo: We'll try harder next time... :cry:

Fuzakeru
11-21-2004, 10:09 PM
Thank you Faris. -hugs- Nice to find sympathy.

-throws pies at the three meanies- XD!!!! :D

11-21-2004, 11:11 PM
No that Im over my little angry thing with Citizen Bleys (That punk shouldn't have eaten the legendary Solitary Flower), I'm ready to rock!

Hey Fuzakeru, You can always hire my services as a professional protection guy!
I'll gladly guard your body! ;) .
Anyway, (Throws enrgy ball at Citizen Bleys) It's horrible what you guys did to Miss Fuzakeru, I will gladly stand for her honour (If she'll allow me).
I must go now!

Love Razael

Trumpet Thief
11-21-2004, 11:22 PM
Rubedo: Why do I hate this thread so much? :mad2:

Trowa: *Goes back to worshipping Bleys*

Fuzakeru
11-21-2004, 11:38 PM
Hey Fuzakeru, You can always hire my services as a professional protection guy!
I'll gladly guard your body! ;) .

:) Thank you but I think my fiancee would diaspprove. :D

You only hate this thread cause I threw pie at you, Trumpeter of Doom! Bwuahah. -throws more pie-

Trumpet Thief
11-21-2004, 11:42 PM
:) Thank you but I think my fiancee would diaspprove. :D

You only hate this thread cause I threw pie at you, Trumpeter of Doom! Bwuahah. -throws more pie-

chaos: Guard body? I think I know another meaning of that... *Gets bombarded by pies*

Rubedo: If you insult Bleys, then you must die!

Trowa: Back on topic now, we've spammed this place up too much. I used the split personality idea about half a year ago, and am no longer that loser "Lionheart Griever".

Citizen Bleys
11-22-2004, 12:16 AM
That didn't hurt.

Sweet Beloved
11-22-2004, 02:31 AM
Yo. I'm Zellyhottie *As you can see*. I know how ya feel, bieng new. But there are a lot of awsome peeps here. Props to Zachs_clone *I appreciate yer welcomeness!* Oh, I'm a FF fan as well, *Zell fan*. You can call me Z though. BTW: I'm female. ^^ I love rap and hard rock music and i love 2 draw and that's about it. :love: :D

Trumpet Thief
11-22-2004, 02:49 AM
Trowa: Darn, our squad is gone... It's all up to Trumpet Thief! *Heroic Pose*

beyondthegrave
11-22-2004, 04:40 AM
I feel a little like Selfie,(only i'm a guy) i'm new around here, and I want to get to know those whom I may be annoying or possibly befriending.
If you will allow me, I would like to ask for you to share your names, and if you wish, your stories.
I hope I do not sound too foward, but I'd just like to get to know y'all.

That being said, I would not ask for something without sharing some of my own info.
I am Razael: The Angel Slayer.
A desperatly out-of-work Video Game character, I auditioned for Final Fantasy 6 (Auditioned for role of Maduin) , Final Fantasy 7 (I was Shinra Soldier No.285 even though I originally Auditioned for the role of Sephiroth), Final Fantasy X-2 (Me and Paine became pretty good friends *wink*) and Xenogears (Auditioned for part of ID).
In my spare time I am the stunt double for Ken Masters in Street Fighter and Johnny in Guilty Gear.
I dig martial arts (Red belt 3rd dan Aikido) Heavy metal music (Metallica, Damn Karma) and Auditioning for parts in Video Games.
Even though my name sounds like I'm a bad guy, be assured that I'm actually quite nice (I mean Even good guys have red eyes *sigh* Paine where did we go wrong).
I mean I was Squall's Under-study at one stage and Fei Fong Wong's (Xenogears) Martial arts and Creative advisor.

Anyway enough of me, how about you?
Looking foward to some replies!

Love Razael :D

Hello I am also new, before I say somthin about myself why must males have female user names..... confusing
My name is Beyond the Grave,but you all may call me Grave
I am a ex gang member who was shot by my best friend and brother
after I died my body was experimented on and I was brought back as a deadmen I now cannot die But I must replentesh my blood every few days I have little memory but I remember my mission to destroy the head gangster and kill my brother for revenge. I carry 2 guns called cerberus right and left they are the gate keepers to hell on my mission i must go now.
Well, that is my story have fun on the forum.

Faris
11-22-2004, 12:13 PM
Thank you Faris. -hugs- Nice to find sympathy.

-throws pies at the three meanies- XD!!!! :D

*runs next to Fuzakeru bringing more pies*

Fuzakeru, if you ever get locked in a closet agin, you can let myself and Razael (right?) know and we'll get you out ASAP. and we'll bring some pies too :D. *starts throwing pies*

11-23-2004, 11:03 PM
[QUOTE=Fuzakeru]:) Thank you but I think my fiancee would diaspprove. :D

Your Fiancee may disapprove but can he protect you against the horrid scum of the video game realm?
(No offence to all you video game scum!)
The offer still stands and always will, for a cute girl I shall pledge my soul to her contentment and wellbeing!

-=========- (Unleashes: Soul-Fire-Burst!, apon Citizen Bleys!)
...................HA!, You may survive that but you shall forever know the infinant power of RAZAEL: The Angel Slayer!

Love Razael

theundeadhero
11-23-2004, 11:08 PM
Your Fiancee may disapprove but can he protect you against the horrid scum of the video game realm?
he could if he had a NES Zappewr gun!

P.S. This vacation stuff isn't so great, my parents have slow computers and I only get to post every other day or so :( I miss you all.
Please don't make me into a pie To late, I already have the recipie listed. Watch for it soon.

Faris
11-23-2004, 11:14 PM
To late, I already have the recipie listed. Watch for it soon.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
O_o UH OH!! *hides*
uhhhh..... please don't make a pie out of me then?
*panics* I'm too young to be eaten!!!

11-23-2004, 11:17 PM
No Zapper-Gun or Human-Turned-Pie can keep up with the mighty power of Razael AKA: ME!!!!!

ShiggtyLuffLuff
11-24-2004, 02:15 AM

-_-; How do you think she's survived this long with them? HAHA! Bingo! ME, Baby! <3LuffLuff<3 ,-Shiggty-

-Teh fiancee-

theundeadhero
11-24-2004, 02:21 AM
BLAM! Shot down. *Throws noober pie on everyone*

Sacred Phoenix
11-24-2004, 05:22 AM
This thread makes my brain drip out my ears.

OMFG that happens to you too? I have that problem. :p

So much spammage

Faris
11-24-2004, 12:22 PM
BLAM! Shot down. *Throws noober pie on everyone*

:( you've finished the ingredients already!???!!!??? ACK!! tomorrow is thanksgiving!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Run for your lives!!!!

11-30-2004, 11:11 AM
Well mister beyond the grave or shall I say BRANDON HEAT!.......

Chill with me anytime!
In fact, fuzakeru, zellhottie, citizen bleys and all of yall, chill with me anytime.

LOVE
RAZAEL

sorrowforsephiroth401
12-01-2004, 02:45 AM
Hi I'm Trevor. I'm a noob too. I like anime, video games, the works or Jhonen Vasquez, and the rare occasions where I work up enough nerve to talk to people. I'm also very depressed after coming to grips with my sexuality, (I'm totally gay) so feel free to make me into pie. Oh well, nice to meet you, hope we can chat sometime. ^_^

pooter7799
12-02-2004, 04:42 AM
my name is peter
i'm14
i'm a single (hint) loser who spends too much time on retarded forums
i once tricked a sub into thinking i was mentally retarded 4 a whole hour

oh yeah i love ff and hate the us goverment and the whole gay thing
my fave things to do are sports video games write on this forum and talk to friends

i'm peter i like videogames, sports, and writing on retarded forums

oh and i'm new too

DO NOT POST MORE THAN ONCE IN A ROW. USE THE EDIT/DELETE BUTTON. ~ Leeza

Giga Guess
12-05-2004, 07:44 AM
*runs next to Fuzakeru bringing more pies*

Fuzakeru, if you ever get locked in a closet agin, you can let myself and Razael (right?) know and we'll get you out ASAP. and we'll bring some pies too :D. *starts throwing pies*

*Incinerates the pies with my Anti-Pie ray*

Faris
12-05-2004, 07:48 AM
*Incinerates the pies with my Anti-Pie ray*
:eek: OH NO!!! :eek:

Leeza
12-05-2004, 07:57 AM
I think this thread has run its course and needs to rest.