PDA

View Full Version : The holiday spirit?

theundeadhero
11-12-2004, 05:09 AM
Well no one did it so here I go. Happy belated Veterans day to DMKA, Talus, Moonsecho's husband, and any I might have missed.

The Captain
11-12-2004, 05:32 AM
As well as all the Veterans in the world: your committment to protecting your countries and what they stand for make it possible to dream of a better world.

That being said, the least we as people of this world can do is make sure that soldiers only fight in causes where they must, not in ones that are highly debatable. Every soldier has a life back home, the same as you and me, and we cannot in good conscience just disregard their lives by sending them away to solve problems that we should be solving ourselves or that are not worth solving at this time. We've tried war for so many thousands of years and it's only resulted in the endless cycle of death. I for one, would like to see the day where we can unite as people and not have a need for soldiers anymore, so that they too can live in peace.

Take care all.

MoonsEcho
11-12-2004, 03:54 PM
Well no one did it so here I go. Happy belated Veterans day to DMKA, Talus, Moonecho's husband, and any I might have missed.

:love:

Happy V Day to you, as well.

theundeadhero
11-12-2004, 03:59 PM
:love: