PDA

View Full Version : Finding Ochre Jelly

Captain Maxx Power
11-12-2004, 05:41 PM
I'm not 100% sure if I've got the facts right here, but I think that Ochre Jellys cant be found. Im playing FF origins, but I've check the original FF1 and they seemingly don't spawn. Have I got my wires crossed here. It's the orange jelly that your supposed to find in the Terra Cave F3-5

theundeadhero
11-13-2004, 12:36 PM
There are three different kinds of that type of monster that spawn in that area, but since they changed the names in origins I can't really say I've seen one for sure. If I knew the nes name it would be easy to say.

Black Mage FF1
11-13-2004, 04:54 PM
Im pretty sure that in the NES version they are called OOZE. On the NES version they are at the same spot that they are at on the Origins version.

desh
11-17-2004, 07:02 PM
Yes Ochre Jelly is Ooze in the original game, and it can be found in the Earth (Terra) cave.

Captain Maxx Power
11-17-2004, 10:16 PM
Is there a specific area I should try? I was down there for about three hours on the last few floors trying to find the buggers :mad:

Caster Black Wizard
11-20-2004, 08:59 PM
I played through that area of the game and never got a single one. But then i went back for a few hours searching for crates. Then believe it or not i fought 1 ochre jelly in FFO and it is in my bestiary! By the way my bestiary is almost complete i am obsessed!
This is no joke they do exist just keep playing and hope when he appears he doesnt run!