PDA

View Full Version : Look st the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane no it's...

theundeadhero
11-12-2004, 10:26 PM
If you had one superpower, what would it be? I used to want to be able to travel through time without effecting the present but know I'm not so sure. (Yes, this is a cheesy excuse to get new ideas.)

MoonsEcho
11-12-2004, 10:35 PM
I've always, ALWAYS wanted teleportation. No more paying for expensive gasoline, no plane tickets, no jostling rides on camelback. Just *bampf!* <---teleportation sound
and there you are! :D

Ultima Shadow
11-12-2004, 10:39 PM
Teleportation or exesive speed. Like being able to run at the speed of sound or something and without ever getting tierd. That would be sooooooo cool. :cool:

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
11-12-2004, 10:41 PM
Teleportation and control of time (just the abiltiy to freeze time)!

Levian
11-12-2004, 10:48 PM
I'd like the ability to look like a flower when necessary. Nobody suspects the flower. :cool:

Phil
11-12-2004, 10:51 PM
I'd wanna be exactly like nightcrawler from x-men.

kikimm
11-12-2004, 11:24 PM
Time control would be kick ass...I used to want to be able to be invisible, but I know I'd abuse that so bad, so I've changed my mind. So either time control, or...being able to turn into animals....flying is overrated.

:D

escobert
11-12-2004, 11:26 PM
Teleportation and control of time (just the abiltiy to freeze time)!

Carnage
11-12-2004, 11:45 PM
the ability to control fire. i would consume the world in my rage.

Divine Heretic
11-13-2004, 12:51 AM
rofl @ levian. Good idea. :D

Me? I guess I'd be like everyone else and want teleportation. That'd be a cost effective trait. :)

Aurey
11-13-2004, 12:53 AM
I want to be able to make things implode.

Because I like the word implode. :)

FightClubFan#47
11-13-2004, 01:41 AM
Flying or xray vision

fire_of_avalon
11-13-2004, 03:06 AM
Shape shifting. Or telekinesis.

Logan
11-13-2004, 04:23 AM
I've always, ALWAYS wanted teleportation. No more paying for expensive gasoline, no plane tickets, no jostling rides on camelback. Just *bampf!* <---teleportation sound
and there you are! :D
Me too! Like in the book Jumper (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0765342286/qid=1100319620/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-6268126-4899049?v=glance&s=books) by Steven Gould...:D

Peegee
11-13-2004, 04:46 AM
Whatever 'super power' superman has, I want. Except that wussy kryptonite crap.

So um..silver surfer?

Del Murder
11-13-2004, 05:18 AM
I wish I had the power to delete stuff. Man that would be awesome.

Linus
11-13-2004, 05:54 AM
I saw in a movie once where this guy got three wishes, and on his first wish, he wished for the power of invisibility.

He did lots of dirty things, like trip people on sidewalks, and sneak peeks at naked ladies, etc.

He got his in the end though, when he went to walk across a street, and a teenager showing off his car to his girlfriend accelerated straight into him and killed him. Then for the next few months, people kept hitting his invisible corpse on the road and it caused horrible accidents.

I pick mind control.

Zante
11-13-2004, 07:54 AM
I always wanted the power to read minds. It would be cool to know what people think, and it could also be useful in many jobs. (i.e lawier, manager, judge...)

nik0tine
11-13-2004, 09:53 AM
I would, in a very suave manner, seduce all of the ladies with the forbidden word, Telemundo. He who can harness the power of Telemundo is irresistable.

Loony BoB
11-13-2004, 10:53 AM
Either teleportation or possibly the ability to understand women. :p But yeah, if I had the power of teleportation, there would be the possibility that one of two of my ex-girlfriends might still be mine. That would make everything in my life so much better. Damn you, distance. Damn you to heck!

Mo-Nercy
11-13-2004, 11:51 AM
I saw in a movie once where this guy got three wishes, and on his first wish, he wished for the power of invisibility.

He did lots of dirty things, like trip people on sidewalks, and sneak peeks at naked ladies, etc.

He got his in the end though, when he went to walk across a street, and a teenager showing off his car to his girlfriend accelerated straight into him and killed him. Then for the next few months, people kept hitting his invisible corpse on the road and it caused horrible accidents.
I think that was an old episode of the X-Files actually.

Ability to control time. If I could stop time, I'd have all the time (pun intended) to do whatever I wanted. Sure, I'd still have to do that 50K word assignment but at least after I finish I can let time run again and get back to chatting to my girlfriend over MSN.

And sleep. My god, will I sleep. Freeze time. Go to bed. Wake up. Start time again...I could also rob banks and be the ultimate DDR player.

Let's say I'm in a boring class that I can afford to not pay attention in (probably because I can freeze time during the exam and copy answers from the nerds)...fast forward. Problem solved.

Silmaril
11-13-2004, 11:52 AM
I'd like shape-shifting. I'd spend my time as a cat.

Takara
11-14-2004, 09:40 AM
The power to kill people with a thought. *nods*

Armisael
11-14-2004, 09:46 AM
I would like to have exactly the powers of Rogue from X-men(comics not movie)

Peegee
11-14-2004, 09:05 PM
I think that was an old episode of the X-Files actually.

Ability to control time. If I could stop time, I'd have all the time (pun intended) to do whatever I wanted. Sure, I'd still have to do that 50K word assignment but at least after I finish I can let time run again and get back to chatting to my girlfriend over MSN.

And sleep. My god, will I sleep. Freeze time. Go to bed. Wake up. Start time again...I could also rob banks and be the ultimate DDR player.

Let's say I'm in a boring class that I can afford to not pay attention in (probably because I can freeze time during the exam and copy answers from the nerds)...fast forward. Problem solved.

I was at a movie theatre. They had one of those 'try to win a movie (dvd or vhs)' things where you had to push a button as a blinking line of lights spun around. By getting the light to stop right at your button, you win. I saw it and thought 'if I had razor sharp reflexes to the point where time was slowed to a crawl I would win them all easily'.

Your super power would rule. Not even superman could stop you.

StarlightAngel
11-14-2004, 09:22 PM
Telekinesis or Demensional door. Or flat out being a Psion. :D

The Amazing Spiderman
11-15-2004, 02:26 AM
Spiderman's powers!

If not, manipulation of gravity would be fine.

Fuzakeru
11-15-2004, 02:32 AM
Telepathy would be teh best-est. Cause I'm to lazy to get up and cross the room to turn off the lamp.

Super Christ
11-15-2004, 02:54 AM
I really don't know. I've always liked super speed, but when given the chance to pick a set of super powers to have, I chose ultra healing, along with some telepathic/telekinetic ability in order to kill people with my mind. I guess it was because ultra healing would make me effectively immortal.

Super speed still sounds like fun though.

theundeadhero
11-15-2004, 03:34 AM
I comepletely expected that to be Del Murders answer. It makes me happy to see I was right.

Mattokenzi
11-17-2004, 01:42 PM
the power of snow (like the silver surfer but... the black boarder)