PDA

View Full Version : Spammirific

theundeadhero
11-12-2004, 10:30 PM
What are some failed high school pranks you and your friends pulled. When I was a freshman I was sitting in art class one day and my table decided that it would be really funny if we brought a can of spam into class, opening it and hiding it somewhere causing the room to get all smelly. I bought a can of spam and brought it to school but it was never opened. I still have that can of spam. It's 7 years old.

Carnage
11-13-2004, 12:17 AM
Me and my freinds ripped the seat off the bus and tried to get it out the window.

DMKA
11-13-2004, 02:00 AM
XD

Breaking paper clips and sticking the pieces in the keyholes of each class during lunch then watch the teacher not be able to unlock it was always a fun one.

fire_of_avalon
11-13-2004, 02:57 AM
Y'all are mean. I was an angel.

With the exception of helping rig a donation drive to make Mr. Bowman kiss a pig. (No money was stolen, only huge amounts donated).

Psychotic
11-13-2004, 06:31 PM
We pulled the clock off the wall and put it in someone elses bag, trying to frame them for the theft. Sadly they noticed before they left the classroom.

OH THAT REMINDS ME! Another time we tried to put a sewing machine (Yeah, they made us all do crap like that when we were 11 :() in someone's bag but surprisingly, it didn't fit, so we made do with putting a load of ribbons in there instead. :D

Dragon Ash
11-13-2004, 06:37 PM
for my leaving school/end of 6th year prank i wanted to put laxatives in the 1st to 3rd years water jugs (or the teachers!) at lunch. however my friends pointed out that if anyone was allergic to them, then the results could be even more messy than anticipated!

Silmaril
11-14-2004, 03:48 PM
I never pulled a prank coz i never could think of any. :cry:

Denmark
11-14-2004, 04:20 PM
I wasn't involved, but some people but some squid (or octopus, I can't remember) in my friend's locker and it stayed there over Christmas break. xD luckily for him, he had another locker he could use, because the squid'd one smelled. badly.