PDA

View Full Version : Penance

nik0tine
11-13-2004, 06:52 AM
Who is Penance? I have heard that he is the hardest Boss in FFx. I have also heard that he is only in the UK version. Is this true?

Mo-Nercy
11-13-2004, 07:07 AM
Penance is the hardest boss in FFX. He appears only in the FFX PAL versions which were released to European and Australasian countires and also in the International version.

In the Japanese and NTSC version, the only enemy you can fight that does more than four digits of damage in Nemesis. In the PAL and International, there are about 10.

To fight Penance, you need the prerequisite of fighting all the Dark Aeons first. Even though they do a tonne of damage and are really really fast and some are just so damn annoying (Yojimbo..) it's pretty much a matter of preparation.

For Penance though, you need some awesome stats and abilities. Quick Hit every turn is your only hope of surviving.

Del Murder
11-14-2004, 01:10 AM
In the Japanese and NTSC version, the only enemy you can fight that does more than four digits of damage in Nemesis. In the PAL and International, there are about 10.

I have fought many enemies in the monster arena that did more than 4 digits of damage.

redxiiii
11-21-2004, 09:01 PM
Penance appears after all dark aeons hav been deafeted and u need full stats to beat him including luck