PDA

View Full Version : Neopets WOOT!

Fate Fatale
11-14-2004, 01:42 AM
Has anyone been here/have an account here? I did a few years back. I joind a guild and recently returned to it. (I was accually looking for a site I found before) Had to get a midi from my shop. (For meh new Xanga site) Well, does anyone go often? does anyone remember this? If ya do post your username there!

EDIT: I'm AnimalCross

SomethingBig
11-14-2004, 01:46 AM
What, exactly, is Neopets? I've heard of the site, but I've never actually bothered to check.

Fate Fatale
11-14-2004, 01:52 AM
It is a community where you create a neopet (a creature native to Neopie) by choosing a species. after they are created you play game to acquire Neopints (currency) to by foor for the little guy. Once they are strong and you have bought weapons for him you can move to the battledome (A colleseum where you fight) and you can adopt pets, invest points, play games, do whater the hell ya want. It goes on forever and the pets never die! (Talk about responsibility)

Aurey
11-14-2004, 02:01 AM
Heh, I remember I had one of those like, four years ago. I found it boring and tried to kill all my neopets, but they wouldn't die, so I gave up and left. And I'm way too old for the stuff nowadays, or at least I think I am.

So, no, I don't have an account there.

Shoeberto
11-14-2004, 02:02 AM
I had some friends that used to be super into it. I never got it.

kikimm
11-14-2004, 02:07 AM
I had a neopet (which, after I spent the night with it, wanted to kill it) but I've never gone to the site...and I think I'll stay away from there. All I need is another forum. I already spend way too much time here...

:D

theundeadhero
11-14-2004, 02:09 AM
Two of my little sisters have Neopets.

Fate Fatale
11-14-2004, 02:16 AM
eh... I guess I'm the only one nostalgic aboot it...

StarlightAngel
11-14-2004, 02:50 AM
I have accounts on it. I'm Shonen_jump2002 and goddess_martel. I'm also mercuryadept176 but I never sign on to that account because it doesn't have parent permission.

Wuggly Blight
11-14-2004, 09:40 AM
I do, im wuggly (duh). look me up and talk to me!

Fate Fatale
11-14-2004, 08:27 PM
Woot! at least some of you go there! I cant wait for the advent calendar ths year! (I got most last year) and How did you guys get the paint brushes?

EDIT: Don't forget to visit meh shop!

StarlightAngel
11-14-2004, 10:21 PM
I didn't get a brush. One day, I just noticed that my Kougra had become a baby Kougra. I was really really surprised. :D She was my active pet.

escobert
11-14-2004, 11:04 PM
whats the website?
I'm so friggin bored.

Fate Fatale
11-15-2004, 12:43 AM
neopets.com

Agent Proto
11-15-2004, 12:58 AM
Neopets is NOT a game.

CloudSquallandZidane
11-15-2004, 01:13 AM
Neopets is NOT a game.

I hope that was sarcasm.

I played for a while... Got bored gave all my stuff away. Im pretty sure my pets are still starving.

SetsuntaMew
11-15-2004, 06:34 PM
super_sailor_moon33

I used to love that site. I was on 24/7. Now I only rarely go on, to play the games. Check me out though; I have a gold pet ^_^

Xander
11-15-2004, 09:03 PM
Neopets is NOT a game.

Umm, yes it is. The way you can build up the levels/stats of your pet is quite RPGish not to mention all the actual games that you play to get points. I used to play Neopets, but I kinda got bored of it eventually/grew out of it. My pet was reeeally intelligent cos I gave it loads of books. ^^ And I drew a pic which got put on their gallery once, so I got a medal on my profile for it, which was quite cool ^^

The only thing I think is they need more pet designs, and new ones, cos they are all pretty boring now. And, waiting for shops to reload is kinda annoying especially if you have a slow net connection.

Ah, it's okay, but the novelty soon kinda wears off.

Fate Fatale
11-16-2004, 02:52 AM
Why so defensive AP?

HOW did u get the Paintbrushes? I've tryed foreva to get 1 how did u get urs?!!?!

No double posts please~Xan

theundeadhero
11-16-2004, 03:08 AM
*gasps* Double post! Come on now, you know better.

No need for you to post, the Report button is there to be used for this sort of stuff.~Xan

StarlightAngel
11-16-2004, 03:34 PM
I didn't get a brush. One day, I just noticed that my Kougra had become a baby Kougra. I was really really surprised. :D She was my active pet.

^
|----- Believe it or not, this is the comeplete truth. I've never had the luck to ever find a paintbrush, sadly. If I did, all of my neopets would be painted.

Wuggly Blight
11-16-2004, 03:56 PM
I saved up for my desertpaint rbush when they was cheeper, now I wouldnt ever afford one, as all the good items are unbuyable thanks to the rich people.

Fate Fatale
11-16-2004, 09:09 PM
Rich people suck...

Wuggly Blight
11-16-2004, 09:43 PM
its there fault we cant get anything good, and the war was a scam... how they said we did nothing and that rich person came along and finished the monster, got all the credit and prizes at the last minute and neopets said we did nothing was shameful.

theundeadhero
11-17-2004, 12:36 AM
No need for you to post, the Report button is there to be used for this sort of stuff.~Xan
Awww, now noone will think I'm inportant.
I've thought about asking my Mom a few times how to operate neopets to help my sisters out since they can't get on very often, but thought I would feel kinda weird.

Levian
11-17-2004, 03:21 PM
and How did you guys get the paint brushes?

Make a lot of money, browse the shops for a poor newbie-sucker selling a paintbrush for below 100.000, buy it and put it in your trades for what it's really worth... I did play neopets some time ago :p not anymore though. Grown up see :D

yo momma
11-24-2004, 04:42 PM
i used to like that site im _destructo_7. I was good, and I was rich but then I gave my account away. I can still play it though. Cellblock is the best. I have a tyrannian pet and somethng else too lazy to check.

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 09:38 PM
Minker205, four pets Trudak, Superior, Kaeko and Matthew

Faris
12-01-2004, 09:42 PM
I used to love that site. I was on 24/7. Now I only rarely go on, to play the games.
ya same here
my account is ashleyg9933
I love :love: my userlookup and my shop layouts

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 10:05 PM
I no loner go on as much as I want to although I should b'cause I;m helping someone

sora
12-01-2004, 11:56 PM
I use to go on it I still do sometimes Keyblade_master179

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-03-2004, 09:18 AM
Starlight wast... er... SPENDS far too much of her time there it would seem...

Bahumat
12-16-2004, 08:49 AM
used to play, using Yaki_the_Corestalker, but got bored.

razor248725
12-17-2004, 10:53 AM
*is once again too lazy to read all posts*

*sigh* Neopets....i used to play that ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME, i used to be in a guild, where i spend literlary (sp?) all day there for ages because it was the holidays and i earnt one of the highest positions there(this was the 2nd biggest guild in neopets, mind you), and it shut down!!! :( I lost alot of faith in neopets that day. So i decided to make my account the best i could make it and in a shot time i had like over 250,000np in the bank a resonably strong pet with a good battle record, a decent shop, a house, and a few trophys. I started that account in nov 2000 so it was a old account wich i loved. Until one day i saw a topic in the message boards that was kinda breaking the rules so i decided to post in it 'i dont really think that this is appropriate' or somthing like that and in 2mins my account was FROZEN :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:. The 'reason' for my freezing was 'posting things of a sexual nature'. I was like ahhhhh ****!!! So i filled out one of those forms that can get your account un-frozen about 5 times, with no luck. I lost all faith in neopets that day. I occastionally return to neopets with my old account and see how s*** the site has become, and really neopets really, really sucks now. It was so much better a couple of years ago...ah back in the day...

MiNoUwAgAiNcItY
01-03-2005, 04:25 AM
I have accounts on it. I'm Shonen_jump2002 and goddess_martel.
im the one that made shonen_jump2002.................

Tanwen Strife
01-03-2005, 08:13 PM
I didn't know it even existed anymore! and I was just looking for somehing to spend all my time on!