PDA

View Full Version : Tidus-Squall similarity

Itsunari 2000
11-15-2004, 05:45 PM
The facial similarity between Tidus and Squall is pretty close , don'tyou think? That's excepting Tidus golden-brown , fair complexion and blue eyes of course ...

Trumpet Thief
11-15-2004, 06:17 PM
chaos: I don't find too much of a similarity really, and even if there was, I still wouldn't call it that because both their personalities are way seperate.

Rubedo:

Squall: Calm-Cool
Tidus: Whiner-Stupid

:p

Trowa: *Sits and stares and sits and stares and sits and stares*

Zante
11-15-2004, 06:54 PM
First time I saw the FFX trailer, I thought that Squall will be back with a new hair cut. :)

FightClubFan#47
11-15-2004, 06:54 PM
Rubedo:

Truer words Can never be spoken.... :p

Itsunari 2000
11-15-2004, 07:55 PM
similar in APPEARANCE !

TheSpoonyBard
11-15-2004, 08:20 PM
Erm...no. None whatsoever.

Optium
11-15-2004, 08:54 PM
I don't see it. :\

.opt

Halenite
11-15-2004, 10:23 PM
Halenite: I'm free! Sorry, I don't see any resemblence (those who have been here the lasts few months may recognize me)

Strato: I've been here, just haven't posted.

Jon: Who cares?! The only resemblence I see is a slight hair similarity.

SomethingBig
11-15-2004, 10:30 PM
Mr. Wah-Wah himself:
http://digilander.libero.it/koij/images/tidus.jpg

Mr. Awesome-pants-Squall:
http://membres.lycos.fr/renzokuken3000/squall.jpg

I see absolutely no resemblence between the two.

Halenite: I'm free! Sorry, I don't see any resemblence (those who have been here the lasts few months may recognize me)

Strato: I've been here, just haven't posted.

Jon: Who cares?! The only resemblence I see is a slight hair similarity.

Eat him/her up, Rubes!

SeeDRankLou
11-16-2004, 01:20 AM
At the right angle, they look similar. But at all other angles they don't.

Trumpet Thief
11-16-2004, 04:29 AM
chaos: I know you said similar in appearance... it's just so tempting to tell the world of how great a whiner Tidus is....

Rubedo: *Eats Halenite* ^__^

Halenite
11-16-2004, 10:43 PM
Jon: hey, there's one off my back (think you could eat the stuck up snob Strato also?)

If only they were really gone.

Halenite: What?! You little

Strato: Stop that.

FFanatic Of FFantasy
11-17-2004, 01:06 AM
ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!! Squall relates to Paine in their cold distant attitude while Tidus resembles Zidane in their charasmatic never give up style. These are two complete binary opposites.!
What's the connection between Yuffie, Selphie, Eiko and Rikku?

FightClubFan#47
11-17-2004, 03:05 PM
What about Squall=Auron??

m4tt
11-17-2004, 03:19 PM
They look nothing alike.

Itsunari 2000
11-17-2004, 04:37 PM
1) Squall is antisocial , aloof , pessimistic - nothing like Zidane or Tidus !
2) Squall does not resemble Tidus in physical appearance in any way whatsoever.
3) Squall and Tidus exist in universes far removed from one another , so don't even suggest they are related.

Trumpet Thief
11-18-2004, 02:46 AM
Jon: hey, there's one off my back (think you could eat the stuck up snob Strato also?)

If only they were really gone.

Halenite: What?! You little

Strato: Stop that.

chaos: Maybe you... *Kills all personalities* I've even asked people to stop... sheesh, stop taking away my originality.

Rubedo: Make up another gimmick like saying "I love doggies" at the end of each post, err something.

ninja-yuffie
12-06-2004, 04:28 PM
AH YOU WANNA CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!

(open the attacthments and just LOOKA AT THAT"!!!!!!) :eek:

Optium
12-06-2004, 09:24 PM
Oh my god! They're looking in the same direction!!

*gasp*

.opt

SomethingBig
12-06-2004, 11:22 PM
chaos: Maybe you... *Kills all personalities* I've even asked people to stop... sheesh, stop taking away my originality.

Rubedo: Make up another gimmick like saying "I love doggies" at the end of each post, err something.
Uh... I believe that's my source of originality?

With the pictures ninja-yuffie posted, they do look, slightly, and I mean slightly, alike.

Optium
12-06-2004, 11:39 PM
By that standard, these two look alike.

http://jasond456.tripod.com/gallery/3d/screaming.gif
http://oregonstate.edu/~salwassh/kaija/screaming.jpg

Seriously, they look like video game characters. The hair is somewhat
similar but pretty much every main character in any video game/manga/
anime/etc has that hair. That's it...

.opt

SomethingBig
12-07-2004, 03:47 AM
Second picture doesn't count cuz that is Tidus and I'm assuming that the first picture is a picture of Tidus cuz the picture was hosted on Tripod.

DeBlayde
12-07-2004, 08:26 AM
no no no! They are really similar! cuz see, Squall is another word for "Crying" or "whining" or "pitching a temper fit." see? And Tidus does all those things! far too frequently! constantly even! GET OVER YOUR FRIGGIN' OEPIDPAL COMPLEX ALREADY YOU FREAKY ODDLY DRESSED LITTLE WHINING BOY! oops. sorry. didn't mean to vent. :erm:

I must say the part I enjoyed the best about FFX was the ability to get Tidus poleaxed by Kimari every five minutes or so in random encounters. funny stuff. :D

Auronhart
12-08-2004, 01:34 AM
Squall is another word for "Crying" or "whining" or "pitching a temper fit." see?
Yours is only one definition of Squall and I'm pretty sure it is not the one Square meant to have associated with his name. Another more fitting definition is below.
1. A brief sudden violent windstorm, often accompanied by rain or snow.

DeBlayde
12-08-2004, 06:11 AM
hey c'mon. I'm trying to be positive and not be all "man, there's not even a remote similarity there. how silly to think that. geez. you're silly to post a thread like that."

instead of being like that, I thought I'd be positive and say how the two are in fact similar. it was remote and kinda indirect, but a very real similarity exists between them.

ps. never miss a chance to rag on Whiny-dus.

pss. and it is funny to get him poleaxed by Kimari every five minutes. good fer the soul. :D

ninja-yuffie
12-10-2004, 08:22 PM
that was so MEAN bout what optium had to say abnout my images!!! they DO look the same!!!

Optium
12-10-2004, 08:59 PM
SomethingBig already posted a picture where they're not looking in the
same direction and they look nothing alike. Just because two people look
at a horizon does not make them look like each other.

.opt

ninja-yuffie
12-11-2004, 11:18 AM
yes it does, they might b quite small pictures but if you look close they do so look the same!!!! when i saw them i didnt take it in they were looking "the same way" or at a sunset. MOU i think they look the same :(