PDA

View Full Version : Master tonberry

I.chocobo
11-15-2004, 09:07 PM
This tonberry guy is he just as hard that people say? I have figth him, but he did't killed me. And who is the hardest fiend in ffx? :confused:

TheSpoonyBard
11-15-2004, 09:36 PM
I don't think there are any fiends I would class as 'hard', but there are plenty I would class as 'annoying'. For example, Great Malboro - Bad Breath, Dark Yojimbo - need to defeat him five times, Demonlith - petrifys my team when I'm not looking, Queen Coeurl - Blaster KO's one person instantly...I could go on, but I think that's enough for now.

Auronhart
11-16-2004, 07:44 AM
Oh, that's right, in my game (since I have the annoying U.S. version no Ribbon, no reasonably hard optional bosses), Great Malboro is a pain because if I don't equip confuseproof on at least one person (preferably two) everybody gets killed. This is what happens. My party has maxed stats.
1.He ambushes and uses his bad breath (everyone is confused and poisoned)
2.Great Malboro cannot hit my people because of high evade in order to eliminate confuse.
3.my characters continuously attack each other and If an attack connects, the target dies.
4.If they are not killed by each other, poison finishes the battle.
:lol: , it just goes to show that max stats aren't always good.

Fable
11-18-2004, 03:43 AM
If you have auron with high strenght use him to kill Malbaro first with his clestal weapon if not customize weapons with break damage and first strike (friend shere x1)

DarkMaelstrom
12-09-2004, 06:39 AM
K my opinion? the dragon guy in the monster arena, i think his name is Shin-Ryu or Sei-Ryu or something. He always starts off the battle by petrifying one of my characters, usually rikku just to piss me off cuz shes my secondf strongest character. then im left with tidus and Mr. Gay-bar at my side cuz i never use wakka, he just isnt cool. i finally beat him using quik attack and haste, but he was still a pain in tha ass

Auronhart
12-09-2004, 08:16 AM
If you have auron with high strenght use him to kill Malbaro first with his clestal weapon if not customize weapons with break damage and first strike (friend shere x1)
Doesn't matter, you can't kill Great Malboro in only a few hits.