PDA

View Full Version : Myridian Conflict

Agent Proto
11-16-2004, 06:48 PM
Monster Sighting!

There's been report of a posssible lake monster lurking the waters of Chien Lake. Latest report was from Walrus City. This monster is reportedly dangerous, and may attack inland. Citizens are starting to panic about a possible monster attack on the fair city of Walrus City.

The Triumphant Hero
11-17-2004, 12:27 AM
I send over the plans for a ship with a cross beam support between the body and armor. It has a few weapons to attack the monster but is armored all over and arched to deflect any attacks. Also it has 30 sniper slots. (I made sure this one was possible, borrowed it from a real design)

Trumpet Thief
11-23-2004, 04:25 AM
chaos: Since Doomsday, who was in charge of this section, is gone owning his own nation, I'll try to deal with the problem, firstly trying to lower the panicking level.

Rubedo: We are figuring a way to erase any trace whatsoever of this mysterious creature, although we are questioning it's existance, and it may be used for studies.

Cloud_Strider
11-24-2004, 04:45 AM
The Sutaimian Secret Operatives have arrived safely on Super Shiny Land via Amphibious ship Fist of Sutaim. We offer our assistance to the Myridian population and we place these select SSO in the power of Super Shiny Land. After the monster has either been detained or destroyed, allow our men and beasts to return to Sutaimia for debriefing.

Minister of Foreign Affairs
Foret Mest

Sutaimian Ambassador to Super Shiny Land
Oriol Y'sar

Director of the SSO
Kristof Fren'zi