PDA

View Full Version : PSX + LCD

Necronopticous
11-17-2004, 04:36 PM
I just recently re-bought a mini-Playstation 1 and an LCD flip screen for it. It's probably one of the most beauiful purchases I've ever made, I'm absolutely obsessed with it. I've been playing it during my long breaks between classes in the Student Activity Center. I can't believe I waited this long to pick one up! They're almost nowhere to be found now I had to go all over to find it.

Just wondering if anyone else is blessed with one of these adorable little things. Where do you play it? Okay, I'm off to school.

Jolts
11-17-2004, 05:13 PM
I don't have one for the PS, but I got one for my GCN, and I use it whenever we go on trip and stuff (it comes with a car adaptor). The screen is pretty small, compared to a regular T.V., and the LCD makes it "after-image" a lot, but I can get over that because there's nothing better than beating the crap out of your freinds in Super Smash Bros. Melee while going 60MPH in a car :D :lol:.

Flying Mullet
11-17-2004, 05:31 PM
Yes, I have the PSOne/LCD combo and I absolutely love it. I also managed to pick up a battery for it so I can play it on the go and the battery lasts for 4-5 hours, which is nice.

escobert
11-17-2004, 07:42 PM
I also have one but, no battery. I want to get the car cord thingy so I can use it in the car.

Baloki
11-17-2004, 10:37 PM
I have to download my games to my pocketstation which does have an LCD screen and is only the size of a memory card :D

Necronopticous
11-17-2004, 11:46 PM
Still need my pocketstation =(

How much was that battery?

Flying Mullet
11-18-2004, 03:08 PM
It was $30-$40 but they are pretty hard to come by today. I searched the web with no luck and stumbled across one at a Circuit City about a year ago.