PDA

View Full Version : Gfs

Dking'squeen
11-17-2004, 08:47 PM
Which Gf kicks butt? :shoot: :hot: :chop: :twak: :trout:

Rinoa_Galatea
11-17-2004, 08:53 PM
I think Eden! Besides Eden is the most powerful Guardian Force of all, he makes the most damage! XD ^^U

Dking'squeen
11-17-2004, 08:57 PM
Eden was a HUGE help in the battles after I got him. I junctioned him to Squall, thinking the most powerful dude needs a powerful GF. I love Shiva, Ifrit and Quetzalcotl.....and Leviathan.........(someone in the background loads a gun) and Bahamut

ShivaBlizzard8
11-17-2004, 09:03 PM
Diablos, when used properly. Took out all those Tonberries almost instantly :)

Dking'squeen
11-17-2004, 09:05 PM
Diablos was a big help on that part. When I figured it out, I was so happy. Odin was good when he came out, whhich always seemed to be when I needed him, and so was Gilgamesh...

Rinoa_Galatea
11-17-2004, 09:20 PM
Diablos is good! So as Bahamut, I love them! I love Diablos, Bahamut & Eden! XD

Dking'squeen
11-17-2004, 09:30 PM
Bahamut is one sexy dragon...I'll tel you what. (Ifrit sits behind me and growls) Uh... Help me :whimper:

JseanjohnC
11-17-2004, 10:13 PM
Shiva, Ifrit, Bahamut are the three classics that i like the most! Final Fantasy 8 had the best gf's i like them the most than any other game(ff9 had terrible summons) ff7 and ff10 were alrite but when i think of ff8 i thin best summons best storyline

ChaosCalibur
11-17-2004, 10:26 PM
Leviathan! Bahamut sucks.

Dking'squeen
11-17-2004, 10:28 PM
I liked how Ifreet and Shiva looked in ten, but they still are the best in 8. I loved summoning Ifrit because he stood on that meteor like he was the boss and slammed it down with authority. Shiva, I liked ehr Diamond dust better in ten basically because she snapped her fingers and everything went shatter. Bahamut is better in 8. He just flies fromt eh cosmos and blast anemies away. So does Quetzal and Leviathan and...(Someone loads a gun)

Coda
11-18-2004, 01:45 AM
to settle it all eden.
diablos can do max 9999 to enemeis. also diablos casts demi which some things r imune to.
eden can do over 20,000 to all enemeis. he is the ultimate GF

Dking'squeen
11-18-2004, 01:49 AM
Eden is the strongest..........but (Ifreet is still behind me) It's all about what you guys think. heh heh heh

Auronhart
11-18-2004, 02:16 AM
Cactuar. GF's aren't worth using for attacking, but cactuar has all those bonus abilities...

Dking'squeen
11-18-2004, 02:25 AM
i liked tonberry's shop thing skills for an extra ability, that way I could get everyone's special weapons. ultimate weapons, whchever.

Auronhart
11-18-2004, 07:28 AM
Oops, I forgot Griever is a GF even though he cannot be junctioned. He is the best!!! :p

Rinoa_Galatea
11-18-2004, 03:44 PM
I like griever too!!!!!

Itsunari 2000
11-18-2004, 05:00 PM
Bahamut , Alexander and Ifrit rule ... :)

Dark Matter
11-18-2004, 06:43 PM
You guys are wrong.

Brothers kick butt!!! :hyper:
Minotaur gives his brother a kick up the butt .... that's why Sacred could fly into outer space.

Dking'squeen
11-19-2004, 01:57 AM
I didn't neccesarily like the graphics for thier attack. It was a game of rock paper scissors...how about some tic tac toe or speed?

Auronhart
11-19-2004, 02:06 AM
:lol:, and the older brother cheats.

Dking'squeen
11-19-2004, 02:09 AM
And then throws the younger, yet LARGER brother into a flying hunk of the earth.

dodhungry
11-19-2004, 04:50 AM
I prefered Eden especially for the final boss which he killed with like 2-3 uses. Next would be Diablos just beacuse I could summon him the fastest on Squall. Whoever said that FF8's summons were the best is right all the way.

Polaris
11-19-2004, 10:24 AM
Shiva will kick all ur butts, but when she dies... :whimper: Eden will come and extreminate everything *evil laugh*

Dking'squeen
11-19-2004, 12:39 PM
Eden was a good final boss killler, which helped to get rid of Ultiwoman in her first form with one hit, Griever in one or two and then her third form

FatedChild
11-19-2004, 01:36 PM
Shiva and Leviathan all the way!

Dking'squeen
11-19-2004, 09:58 PM
i love them too

SupersaiyenKuja4
11-20-2004, 01:53 AM
I like
Shiva[IceIceBby]
Leviathan[Wet n' Wild]
Diablos[Chaos]
Cactuar[Lil Prick]

Dking'squeen
11-21-2004, 12:35 AM
I'll even say this as a girl, Shiva's hot, but don't let Ifreet hear that.

Optium
11-21-2004, 01:18 AM
Diablos was the only GF that I actually used somewhat regularly
throughout the entire game.

.opt

Dking'squeen
11-21-2004, 01:20 AM
did you get him really early like right after you got him?

SupersaiyenKuja4
11-21-2004, 02:12 AM
i did, that wuz one of the hardest battles in FF8, i wish i took the games advice and saved before i got him, losing cost me 3 hrs., but it was worth it!

Auronhart
11-21-2004, 02:23 AM
Yeah, if you don't know he can be blinded it can be a pain.

Coda
11-21-2004, 06:47 AM
Diablos was simple!
just attack when u get the lamp and use demi on him.
Ne1 thats says they dont have demi, well u draw it from diablos

Auronhart
11-21-2004, 07:55 AM
If you are low level, your magic stat is low, so it is hard to draw. Therefore, beating him at the very beginning is only easy with blind if you are like me and don't level until disk 3 so you can use bonus abilities. (I make too many run-on sentences)

FatedChild
11-21-2004, 11:40 AM
I'm pretty sure that there's a glitch in the game somewhere that makes him heal you if you draw, stock, then cast demi on him at a certain time.

Dking'squeen
11-21-2004, 02:43 PM
I remember I beat him on the first try as soon as I got it. MOstly because I didn't know what it was or would do and I was curious. I thought it some sort of artufact or something, I didnt think that a demon GF would come popping out and try to kill me. Lucky for me Zell was there because the other two were dead

TheSpoonyBard
11-21-2004, 03:01 PM
Drawing Demi from Diablos and casting it on him will cause him to counter with Curaga on your party members. How generous of him! I tried this for a while but got bored, so I had Selphie use Slots and Ultima x3 came up, so I obliterated him with that. I really wasn't expecting to see Ultima before I'd even left the Garden!

Anyway, my favourite GFs are Griever and Bahamut.

Remnant
11-21-2004, 04:59 PM
I'm on my first run through, and have yet to see VIII's Bahumut, Eden, or Tonberry. The former two because I have yet to beat a ruby dragon without either Rapture or Odin (and presumably degenerator, though the coincidence is I haven't used that skill on a Ruby yet).

Fro the ones that I have seen, Diablos has a really cool animation, and I've gotten a great deal out of Doomtrain while training on the island closest to hell. I also like Pandemonea.

Actually, they're all pretty cool. Cactaur cracks me up, but he's so relatively weak that I only summon him for the animation. Of course, being my first time through, he's at level 20 while a few of the others are at 100.

Dking'squeen
11-21-2004, 08:15 PM
Wonder why...

Auronhart
11-21-2004, 09:37 PM
I'm pretty sure that there's a glitch in the game somewhere that makes him heal you if you draw, stock, then cast demi on him at a certain time.
Yes, yes, I know about this. However if you cannot complete the first step, he kills you off. (low magic stat can stop you from drawing) Now that I think of it though, I always wasted a command position for GF, when you might as well have item so you can revive. Still the blind method is better. (takes less time too and with the first method he still could kill your party members with just a few attacks)

Dking'squeen
11-21-2004, 09:40 PM
The longer you wait, doen't Diablos become stronger?

beyondthegrave
11-21-2004, 09:49 PM
It did seem like he got stonger huh?
Nobody thought tonberry king was a cool gf com'on how can't you like somthin that walks up to you and sticks you with a knife?
:chop:

Dking'squeen
11-21-2004, 09:57 PM
I liked that animation. The monster had the sweat drop sign on thier heads, it was hilarious.

Optium
11-21-2004, 11:34 PM
Diablo's attack is a gravity attack that does the amount of damage of
his level's percentage of the enemies' max hitpoints rounded down to the
nearest tenth. So diablos, on an enemy with 100hp at level 30 would do
30 damage. At lvl 100 it would do 100, but if the enemy had 10,000 hp
it would do only 9999 damage. If it had 35 on that 100hp enemy it would
do 30 damage.

.opt

Dking'squeen
11-21-2004, 11:37 PM
Nice explaination, I swear. I;ve never had it broken down that way before. hey, I think I'll go train Diablos now

Del Murder
12-04-2004, 06:02 PM
Doomtrain is the best one. All those statuses for my characters to feast on!

Remnant
12-04-2004, 06:15 PM
Yes doomtrain is great. If you like to level (I know it makes it harder, etc.) you can get away with the island closest to hell much earlier than you should because so many of the monsters are vulnerable to status effects (blind, stop etc.) Not to mention he casts meltdown on everything. Just get his compatability up and its all over for those grendels.

Auronhart
12-05-2004, 12:25 AM
Yes doomtrain is great. If you like to level (I know it makes it harder, etc.) you can get away with the island closest to hell much earlier than you should because so many of the monsters are vulnerable to status effects (blind, stop etc.) Not to mention he casts meltdown on everything. Just get his compatability up and its all over for those grendels.
Personally I think that leveling makes it easier as long as you have the bonus abilities on. As for the island closest to hell, I usually just get Quistis with initiative and degenerator and make her HP critical. (you can also slow down the battle speed since she will start with her turn anyways) It is pretty easy if you use that method.

Dking'squeen
12-05-2004, 12:27 AM
Personally I think that leveling makes it easier as long as you have the bonus abilities on. As for the island closest to hell, I usually just get Quistis with initiative and degenerator and make her HP critical. (you can also slow down the battle speed since she will start with her turn anyways) It is pretty easy if you use that method.

What happens if you don't like Quisty?

Auronhart
12-05-2004, 12:32 AM
What happens if you don't like Quisty?
You go through a lot of PAIN to kill those monsters. You could use Selphie's Rapture, (obviously the end will work too) but it is so much more annoying to get and if the monsters are immune to the statuses doomtrain puts on then they can easily knock Selphie out. I suppose you could kill them with Renzokuken, but the monsters have so much life there that, unless you get lionheart, most won't die in one limit break.

Dking'squeen
12-05-2004, 12:37 AM
Then I guess it'd take 2? Well, I know what you mean by PAIN, but I could beat some of those stupid stupids using Ri-ri, Zell and Squall. (my team ever since I could rememebr) Well, when's the eaarliest you can go there? I didn't go until disk4

Auronhart
12-05-2004, 12:46 AM
Then I guess it'd take 2? Well, I know what you mean by PAIN, but I could beat some of those stupid stupids using Ri-ri, Zell and Squall. (my team ever since I could rememebr) Well, when's the eaarliest you can go there? I didn't go until disk4
Once you have the Ragnarok you can go there. Personally I find it faster to use Quistis to level two of the characters you use and then level the other one. (because the battles are more than 2 times as fast) Plus, if you level more than two characters at once, you are going to use later at once, you can't put bonus abilities on them all. (cactuar + several other GF's allows you to have 4 bonus abilities on two characters.) Unless you are intending to max your characters my favorite setup is: everyone who levels gets HP bonus, Vit Bonus, Spr Bonus, female characters get Mag bonus and male characters get Str bonus. If you don't level until you get all these bonus abilities you can make an extremely destructive team without too much work.

Dking'squeen
12-05-2004, 12:52 AM
Hey auronhart, I'm stealing your ideas:D I have a pen and paper with me right now:D
You don't mind do you? I'll give you candy :D

Auronhart
12-05-2004, 01:00 AM
You don't mind do you? I'll give you candy
*eats candy* No, I don't mind. (as long as you give me candy *eyes candy*) Personally I use Rinoa, Zell and Squall too. For Rinoa, though, I suggest you junction something fairly good (maybe meteor) to magic (so that it is maxed) and junction Triple to speed. Then use the angel wing meteor trick. (this is sometimes bad because you cannot have any status or attacking magic in your inventory (including dispel, beneficial spells are fine though) except meteor), but once you use angel wing on Rinoa, she constantly does meteor (usually does about 80,000 each time she casts it) and she attacks much faster than anyone else. (plus she automatically attacks, which makes it easy to do other peoples limit breaks) Doing this can easily make her more useful than Squall. For Zell you can just use armageddon fist and Squall might even be the most useful as a support character most of the time. (which is kind of a funny role for him)

Dking'squeen
12-05-2004, 01:10 AM
*scribbling furiously on paper* oooookay...got it. Now, any more tips?......(waves candy in the air) and a cookie too :D
I usually just use Zell to heal people with Recover (has Leviathan) and have Ri-ri and Squall summoning powerful GFs. When Zell's not healing, he's using Ifrit, Diablos and Leviathan. Squall's using Eden, Quetzalcotl, Ri-ri's using Shiva, Pandemona, Bahamut (why aren't there three in FF8?). I have all the females go to Ri-ri minus Baha-baby, and the giant vacuum cleaner. Zell for some reason has a lot of demons, devils and odd GFs minus Leviathan and Squall has everything else :D

Auronhart
12-05-2004, 01:24 AM
I usually just use Zell to heal people with Recover (has Leviathan) and have Ri-ri and Squall summoning powerful GFs. When Zell's not healing, he's using Ifrit, Diablos and Leviathan. Squall's using Eden, Quetzalcotl, Ri-ri's using Shiva, Pandemona, Bahamut (why aren't there three in FF8?). I have all the females go to Ri-ri minus Baha-baby, and the giant vacuum cleaner. Zell for some reason has a lot of demons, devils and odd GFs minus Leviathan and Squall has everything else
Well, if your people have relatively low stats then GF's are comparable to limit breaks, but with the bonus abilities powering your characters the GF command becomes obsolete. (you will want to get some aura, though, if you don't want to have people with low life the entire game (aura is easy to get if you have been training on the island closest to hell, some of the dragons drop fury fragments which can be refined with supt-mag refine into Aura)) I suggest that you junction Pandemona, Cerberus and Eden on different people because they each have spd-j and Cactuar to Zell, because it has luck-j. (and it helps Zell the most because he can get critical hits in Duel) Even if you are using GF's, junction something good to spd because it still helps. Plus, there are annoying disadvantages to using GF's to attack, such as that Ultimecia can kill them automatically.

Dking'squeen
12-05-2004, 01:30 AM
Speed does help a lot. It's nothing if you're strong. but either can't alnd a hit or land little amount of hits. I did, except Cereberusbecause I don't have him on one of my files. The one where I can got to TICTH and not worry about getting my ass kicked too badly. I went there for the first time trying to find Fury fragments for someone's refinement for a weapon...(I didn't ahve thier ultimate weapons when I first went to the castle and by chance found Ragnorok and was able to train) And that was when I got Doomtrain. I didn;t care about him when I first found the ring and thought I didn't need any other GFs, but was I mistaken when I got to the castle. (Take that pride)

Auronhart
12-05-2004, 01:40 AM
Speed does help a lot. It's nothing if you're strong. but either can't alnd a hit or land little amount of hits. I did, except Cereberusbecause I don't have him on one of my files. The one where I can got to TICTH and not worry about getting my ass kicked too badly. I went there for the first time trying to find Fury fragments for someone's refinement for a weapon...(I didn't ahve thier ultimate weapons when I first went to the castle and by chance found Ragnorok and was able to train) And that was when I got Doomtrain. I didn;t care about him when I first found the ring and thought I didn't need any other GFs, but was I mistaken when I got to the castle. (Take that pride)
As long as you get meltdown, doomtrain isn't completely necessary. In my speed game I did before, I found that it was very easy as long as you got...
1.Cactuar (bonus abilities)
2.Bahamut (in a speed game, Bahamuts Mag+60% ability is very useful to junction to Rinoa)
3.Cerberus (he's easy, why not take him, plus he has some good stuff (especially auto-haste))
4.Diablos (has some refining abilities which are incredibly useful at the beginning)
5.Brothers (Hp bonus)
Aside from that, I just got the drawable GF's (not including Eden) and the rest of the game was very fast and easy.
Plus, you can get all the rest of the GF's in disk 4.

Dking'squeen
12-05-2004, 01:59 AM
That's where I got most of the ones trhat I missed, except Cereberus and inclusind Siren (back then I didn't know until I was flipping through the littl handout manual and saw that someone had just acquired Siren from...evorlet?) I ususally uped stregth for Squall and zell, magic for ri-ri, initiate for ri-ri and some other stat boosts that i knew would help me. Luck for when Gilgamesh got his lazy but off of his little wherever he is and actually did a strong attack, oh how I miss odin. (I nearly cried when he was sliced in two. I screamed ODIN!!!!!!!! with squall and my cousin)
I used auto haste on Zell, who caste the holy wars whnever they ran out and had to continuously heal)

Xxiawakin
12-05-2004, 04:19 AM
Ifrit is my favourite Guardian Force, but since I never use them, he doesn't see much play.

Dking'squeen
12-05-2004, 04:21 AM
Ifrit is my favourite Guardian Force, but since I never use them, he doesn't see much play.
Aw....wwwwwwww..........w:whimper: :crying:

Xxiawakin
12-05-2004, 05:30 AM
Aw....wwwwwwww..........w:whimper: :crying:

What?

bEoWuLfX
12-05-2004, 07:31 AM
GF's suck! seriously if you people actually spend time to summon, you suck too. The only reason to like GFs is for junctioning. I beat the entire game with a party of level 14 and I probably summoned about 3 times altogether. I think that's pretty darn good. I killed both those stupid weapons too. the best gf for junctioning would have to be bahamut. Str +30% or whatever. The best abilites came from that tonberry LVL up Lvl down.

Dking'squeen
12-05-2004, 04:26 PM
What?
He doesn't see much action...poor ifrit:D

Xxiawakin
12-05-2004, 06:37 PM
GF's suck! seriously if you people actually spend time to summon, you suck too.
Different play-styles, man.

The only reason to like GFs is for junctioning.

Not neccesarally.

I beat the entire game with a party of level 14 and I probably summoned about 3 times altogether. I think that's pretty darn good.

You do realize creatures level with you, so they're always the same basic challange, right?
By staying at Lv. 14, you missed a lot of good items and magic...

I killed both those stupid weapons too.

See above.

the best gf for junctioning would have to be bahamut. Str +30% or whatever. The best abilites came from that tonberry LVL up Lvl down.

There is no "best" GF, they all cover different things, and depending on your play-style, your "best" GF would be different from most other people's.

Trumpet Thief
12-05-2004, 07:14 PM
TrowaRSL: Bahamut was just cool... *Sits and stares and sits and stares*

chaoRSL: I guess he's our favorite, as just unlocking him was a large sidequest in the story.

Dking'squeen
12-05-2004, 07:23 PM
I actually stumbled on the deepsea center and got killed when I fought him the first time, but eventually, after looosing to those dragons and whatever magic they kept using, I got him...we is cool isn't he? Long annimation, boost him up a lot

Auronhart
12-05-2004, 07:44 PM
Str +30%
It is Str +60%, there are no +30% abilities.

Yuffie514
12-06-2004, 02:13 PM
my favorite GF is Bahamut; but i wish i could summon the true ultimate GF...Griever. then i can use his Shockwave Pulsar!

bEoWuLfX
12-07-2004, 03:19 AM
By staying at Lv. 14, you missed a lot of good items and magic...

Um, level up move by tonberry. also how dare anyone tell me it's strength plus 60%, I creamed this game so if I say it's strengthplus 30 % it's gonna be sterngth plus 30%!

Well I don't know about play styles, but I'm just saying that considering that you can draw all the best magics and that you don't even have to refine, GF's are uneccessary. Their only real purpose is for battle and junctioning. Now in battle you can either summon them and look retarded boosting.LOL or you could junction well and kick ass with out ever using any magic.

Xxiawakin
12-07-2004, 03:37 AM
Um, level up move by tonberry.

You still miss stuff.

Now in battle you can either summon them and look retarded boosting.LOL or you could junction well and kick ass with out ever using any magic.

Or you could do both and wreak havoc.

bEoWuLfX
12-07-2004, 05:32 AM
no I don't miss anything actually, wait just one thing. I've never gotten a dark matter, but frankly I can care less about blue magic. Why summon when it takes up more time then it's worth. I could summon eden to do 9999 damage or I could just let squall use his limit break and deal atleast 12,000. I think my strategy of havoc wreaking is not only more efficient, but way cooler.

Auronhart
12-07-2004, 05:47 AM
Um, level up move by tonberry. also how dare anyone tell me it's strength plus 60%, I creamed this game so if I say it's strengthplus 30 % it's gonna be sterngth plus 30%!
:lol: Ok, you can have your Str +30% and I'll keep my Str +60%.

I could summon eden to do 9999 damage
Eden can do over 60,000 damage. More than your 12,000 that you came up with. (however it isn't too hard to get his damage above 60,000)

Creaming the game once obviously doesn't make you a know it all. :D (I'm joking by the way :) )

bEoWuLfX
12-07-2004, 07:23 AM
I never knew she could do 60 000
what the? well I never summoned after I beat the dollet mission. sorry. well even so I can do consistent lion hearts and other stuff and I think that does way more them eden, plus I don't think I'd want to wait through the whole summon animation. but it's nice to know. Do all the other GF's do only 9999?

Auronhart
12-07-2004, 07:37 AM
I never knew she could do 60 000
what the? well I never summoned after I beat the dollet mission. sorry. well even so I can do consistent lion hearts and other stuff and I think that does way more them eden, plus I don't think I'd want to wait through the whole summon animation. but it's nice to know. Do all the other GF's do only 9999?
Cactuar can do 10,000 but that is basically the same as 9999. All the other GF's aside from eden and cactuar can only do 9999, however GF's such as cerberus (double and triple on the whole party) or possibly doomtrain (many statuses) can still be useful even if you use limits all the time.

Dking'squeen
12-07-2004, 03:35 PM
no I don't miss anything actually, wait just one thing. I've never gotten a dark matter, but frankly I can care less about blue magic. Why summon when it takes up more time then it's worth. I could summon eden to do 9999 damage or I could just let squall use his limit break and deal atleast 12,000. I think my strategy of havoc wreaking is not only more efficient, but way cooler.

Auronhart is right. You could summon Eden, do devestating damdage, and still have Squall use Lionheart for more devestation. Who says summoning GF's is useless. Some fights require some sort of elemental guardian on your side so that you can wipe your opponent clean. GF's are only good for junctioning? That's stupid if you ask me. Yeah, they are, but you still can use them in battles, sometimes they turn the battle in your favor instead of repeating Limit Breaks. Doomtrain, Cereberus and in the beginning, Siren, are good. Instead of wasting your magic, why not summon a GF? You can run out of magic if you use it too much, but a compatible GF will be by your side in a heart beat. Maybe you don't like them because they don't come quick enough for you abd they die or you get whipped when trying to summon them...

Dragon Ash
12-07-2004, 03:55 PM
summoning GFs is all part of the final fantasy viii experience. they're like the kick-ass trusty sidekicks of the game. why fight alone?

oh, and leviathan is my favourite. cool tsunami-causing dragon! :eek: :D

DarkMaelstrom
12-08-2004, 07:04 AM
C'mon people Griever withought a doubt, is the best GF in the game. Sure you hear nothing about him and see nothing of him until the very end of the game, but his attack is really awesome. Shockwave Pulsar owned me with 9999 damage to all my characters, which was a good sign that i needed to up my characters levels a bit. but he looks awesome, so Greiver is my favorite.

Lyndiny 1445 4eva
12-08-2004, 08:10 AM
Realy ure MAD! thinking that g/f's are useless and not needed coz 1 they do play quite an important role in ALL!! final fantasy games (especially 9, off da sub i no) but yeah u do hav a point day r useful, but bahumet is da best i mean cum on he's 1 a dragon an 2 hes jus kick ass lokkin an 3 his junction abilities and stuff do play a gr8 help in the game same with every other ability from g/f's but all g/f's can be useful if u have no healing magic or items or selphie in your group coz they can take the hits for you and still hurt other enemies so :p

VIVA LA G/F's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Jack
12-09-2004, 10:15 AM
I would have to say that Cerberus kicks butt!!
Because he gives everyone double & triple which then leads to everyones butt being kicked!!
Ultimax3 whoooo!!Butt kicking time!!!

DarkMaelstrom
12-12-2004, 04:00 AM
or you could just attack with the lionheart and deal the same amount of damage =/

Dking'squeen
12-12-2004, 04:21 AM
or you could do both

lgrowse
12-21-2004, 05:28 PM
my favorite GF is Bahamut; but i wish i could summon the true ultimate GF...Griever. then i can use his Shockwave Pulsar!
if you refine 100 curse spikes with sirens tool-ref you can get a dark matter witch teaches the ability to use shockwavepulserfor quistis
(siren must be at lv 100 to compleat this task)

ps i like tonberry because of its call shop and abilitys like that.