PDA

View Full Version : fav. character ELIMINATION ROUND 2 (vote in this one...so sorry)

JseanjohnC
11-17-2004, 09:26 PM
(once again)I'm really sorry that I messed up in the first two polls...from my computer shutting down and not adding multiple votes so giv me one more chance :D

Brother was voted out the first time leaving Shinra and Ormi in danger this round! Keep votin...Well make sure you vote for the characters that you dislike the most!!!

My votes went to Elma, Buddy, THe Aurochs, Shinra

Elma-irritating voice;weird
Buddy-wut the hell does he wear?
The Aurochs-not as good as in FFX
Shinra-STOLE MY godda*n sphere in SPhere Break...hated that part in the game...

well sorry again and hopefully this will work better :p

Kami
11-18-2004, 01:29 AM
Gippal <3
Paine
Nooj

Dking'squeen
11-18-2004, 01:32 AM
Gippal
Baralai
Payne
Rikku

chocomog33
11-18-2004, 01:37 AM
I hope the two people above me know that their votes are going to who they DISLIKE the most, and not their favorites. Anyway... I voted for Yaibal, Nooj, and Ormi.

MoonsEcho
11-19-2004, 02:31 AM
Nooj and Shinra.

JseanjohnC
11-20-2004, 04:00 AM
SO FAR:
Nooj is tied to be kicked out this week by 16% after last weeks 6%? while shinra is tied goin up 7%. Lulu, Yuna,Barkeep,Wakka continue to be the favorites...Ormi and Logos seem to slidin down to safety...make sure u continue to vote YOUR LEAST FAVORITE!!!

JseanjohnC
11-22-2004, 12:15 AM
Not lookin good @ all for Nooj @ this point which is very surprisin...is every1 votin 4 their least fav or do they really not like him? i thought he would make the top 10 @ least leavin ormi and shinra gone in a hurry...guess not(Leblanc Syndicate,and the popular guys are in trouble)

-Josh C.

JseanjohnC
11-25-2004, 07:24 PM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! everyone! you have only until saturday to do last minute voting....nooj/shinra/ormi fans keep votin or they will b gone in no time!some more out there :D later!