PDA

View Full Version : i feel dissapointed with the ending

mike without a hat
11-17-2004, 10:03 PM
I beat the game last night and i must say that the final boss was one of the easiest things i've ever fought. The whole time i automatically had auto-life on and even so, i didn't really need it. My people weren't super pumped and strong either.
:(
The ending was ok though.

ill-fated-life
11-17-2004, 11:27 PM
I beat the game last night and i must say that the final boss was one of the easiest things i've ever fought. The whole time i automatically had auto-life on and even so, i didn't really need it. My people weren't super pumped and strong either.
:(
The ending was ok though.

technically...the "final boss" was Jecht, or Braska's Final Aeon...I believe they just put fighting your Aeon's and Yu Yevon for added fun..i mean, you can kill Yu Yevon just by inflicting zombie on him and using a life spell/pheonix down

So I just believe it was added for shizzles and giggles

TheAbominatrix
11-18-2004, 12:16 AM
ill-fated-life beat me to it. The battle against Yu Yevon is symbolic, Braska's Final Aeon is the real final battle. Just like in FFVII when Cloud goes one on one with Sephiroth. You cant lose that. The real final battle is the party vs. Sephiroth

Rostum
11-18-2004, 01:12 AM
Yeah I thought the battle against Jecht was a pretty cool fight, I loved the music. =)

mike without a hat
11-18-2004, 02:32 AM
Ok, but Jecht was still simple with the magus sisters.

ill-fated-life
11-18-2004, 02:51 AM
Yeah I thought the battle against Jecht was a pretty cool fight, I loved the music. =)
you are correct in saying that was a good battle...especially when Jecht pulls the sword from his chest for the 2nd round :D :D :D :D

Wilder
12-25-2004, 04:54 PM
I feel disapointed becuase the last fight wasnīt imposible... I want a fight that I canīt win never so I can feel frustrated and launch the T.V. with my Ps2 trough the windows and that way I feel happy :p ... All this people saying that the battle was easy should check the sidequest , there are regular players that also want to enjoy the game !, I laugh when I see all the post about penance (or whatever) ,Itīs glorious because give maniacs a reason to say " Iīm the best , I kill that one without even use a high potion , and only with tidus...and that very rare on me , usually I kill before the first turn".

rubah
12-25-2004, 06:11 PM
I guess you could make it a challenge by prolonging the fight so that the entire song finishes.

Staying alive is harder than dying some times. or at least more annoying:)

the ending makes me cry every single time though ;_; but that's what x-2 is for^_^

bakabakabaka
12-27-2004, 12:21 AM
i actually found fighting sin hard...........
does that mean i'm rubbish????
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

theundeadhero
12-27-2004, 01:06 AM
Trying beateing it without useing the extra Aeons like Anima or the Magus Sisters. Then it should be a challenge. They make it way too easy.

aeon infinity
01-03-2005, 06:22 AM
i can beat the proper final boss Jecht with 2 hits frombahamut in the 1st prt then 3-5 in the second the only secret aeon i have is yojimbo and i dont bother to use him because he attacks too randomly to be of use because the 2 things o the side get attacked as wellmaking the battle longer

Fantasy_Dragon
01-04-2005, 12:28 AM
I guess they made it easy because you can't save it after you are on the spinny thing, collecting those items.

It was a fun battle. I didn't have any legendary weapons that could work, and it was still easy. Ah well.

boris no no
01-04-2005, 02:01 AM
i cried!
the best ending ever!

shadowknight
01-13-2005, 04:04 PM
no prob with the ending..

DMKA
01-13-2005, 05:29 PM
i cried!
the best ending ever!

no prob with the ending..

Homer Simpson
01-13-2005, 05:53 PM
The actual ending was a great and all but the overall storyline sucked, which made it far less moving for me.

Yuffie514
01-13-2005, 10:36 PM
Jecht is easy like Hell. even easier than Ultimecia!

Shoden
01-13-2005, 10:41 PM
gah Ultimecia wasnt that easy, it was because she got stronger throughout the battle the final form was difficult hells judgement! but Omega weapon Holy sweet mother of |Jebus he got my frustrated. Jecht was so easy

TheAbominatrix
01-14-2005, 12:09 AM
Depends on your level and skill. Ultimecia was somewhat difficult for me, and Jecht just took a lot of time.