PDA

View Full Version : EoFF Christmas Cards Mailing List

Pages : [1] 2

Dingo Jellybean
11-18-2004, 03:35 AM
Super NOTE: Please check this first entry for updates. :)

SUPER NOTE 2: Since I'll be busy with some pre-Final exams this week, I'll have to wait until possibly late Wednesday night or Thursday afternoon (EST, or GMT -5) to send the addresses out. Sorry for the delay, my grades are more important than your cards! Also, I've decided not to be so stringent on people sending out cards to everyone(read post #40). If you want to send to a few people, let me know. As long as you are willing to send to me :), and a few others. Your address will be given out at random to people and only to those random people I select through a magical and calculating process.

CUTOFF DATE: The date has been changed to December 7th from December 10th. This is to accomodate anyone who feels their cards might arrive too late. Remember this date as if it was your last day on Earth. :) I can't accept or give out mailing lists to people after this date...but I'll be happy to send you a card if you like. :)

I also want to make note that when you are given the addresses, only use them for sending out cards ONLY. I know you EoFFers(that sounds weird in a way) have enough common sense to not blatantly use addresses for commercial or homicidal gain. But for those who might forget or be tempted, this is just a friendly reminder. Christmas is about loving each other, and you don't love each other by stalking someone or giving their addresses to credit card companies! Remember, we're a family here...we trust one another. :)

Okay, an LJ friend gave me this idea(Peter_L190), I'm not sure if it's allowed or not...but I was wondering if people wanted to send each other Christmas cards.

What I would do is have people PM me their address and I would store them somewhere. Because of the time it takes to ship internationally, I would stop taking PMs a little over 2 weeks before Christmas.

Then I would send out a list of everyone's addresses to those who sent me a PM as to who would want to send out a card. Obviously I don't want anyone left out, so if you participate...PLEASE be aware that Christmas cards and postage can add up, so if you think there might be a ton of people, reconsider before joining on a mailing list. I'm sure there's dollar stores that sells Christmas cards at 20 cards each for $1. It's not the amount, it's the thought that matters. :) Postage within the US is 37 cents, so I don't think anyone will spend more than $10 on domestic postage. It's usually about 80 cents US to ship internationally, which isn't too bad I guess.

Not sure if this has been done before here, and if a thread exists...please close this thread...if not, please sticky it!...assuming it's worthy of a sticky.

Current members:

US
Kirobaito
RSL
Dingo Jellybean
Joel
ShlupQuack
Fuzakeru
Bert
Winged Sorceress
Giggles
Deblayde (Alaska)
SocietyzAntidote

International
Leeza (Canada)
Xander (England)
Jack (England)
ShlupMoo (Canada)
White Raven (Canada)
Baloki (UK)
Chiara 73 (Italy)*

*NOTE: Please read my last post at the bottom(post #40). Chiara is only able to send out 5 or 6 cards since it's expensive from Italy. Anyone else who wishes to participant but only able to send out a few cards is fine by me. Some of you will not receive Chiara's addresses, some of you will. This is so that you guys don't send out a card and not get one from that person in return...since we all know how much that hurts. :(

Total postage(US): .37x10(minus self) +(.80x6)= $7.50(or $8.30 for some of you)...if you can't afford that, you have no soul.

US participants: 11
Internationals: 7

I hope that's enough information. :)

NOTE: I also want to note that like Shlup said, please make them early. Don't wait until the cutoff date to make them! You'll leave a lot of your international friends out in the dark if you delay. For those sending domestically, you can afford to wait maybe a week before sending your cards out. For those internationally, please send it at least 2 weeks early. By international, I mean any country you are sending to that's separated by one of the four major oceans. Obviously US residents can hold out just a bit longer to send to Canada or Mexico, but not to Australia or South Africa. Same thing for Brittons, you can wait just a bit longer to send to someone in Spain, but not to someone living in Japan.

Kirobaito
11-18-2004, 03:39 AM
I'll think about doing this. *PMs Dingo*

Dingo Jellybean
11-18-2004, 03:42 AM
I'll think about doing this. *PMs Dingo*

Sweet, I'll probably update this topic with the number of people involved and the estimated postage that is due domestically in the US.

RSL
11-18-2004, 03:50 AM
Sounds like fun.

escobert
11-18-2004, 03:52 AM
I'll do it.

Shlup
11-18-2004, 04:10 AM
We do this, on a small scale, every year, acctually. I've never participated except that I got a card from Proto last year. It was nice.

I'll participate this year. *PMs her address*

Dingo Jellybean
11-18-2004, 04:27 AM
We do this, on a small scale, every year, acctually. I've never participated except that I got a card from Proto last year. It was nice.

I'll participate this year. *PMs her address*

Yeah...I haven't done something like this since 4 years ago when I was in high school. I'm hoping the support for this will be good. It's not the cost that matters(it wouldn't cost much anyways), it's the spirit. So a large scale effort would be nice...besides, it's people's job to make me broke. :)

Now that a mod and an admin has posted...is it right to assume that I think this thread deserves a sticky? :)

Anyways, addresses will not be given to the participants until say, December 7th. But I will stop accepting PMs of addresses on the 7th of December.

Also, people may withdraw at any time for whatever reason, just give me a PM.

Shlup
11-18-2004, 04:30 AM
Aww, Dingo wants a sticky? Okay, Dingo can have a sticky. *pats* xD

Do us a favor though, when you have the time...? Make a list of the people participating in the first post, just their names, so we can start writing cards before hand? That would be cool of you.

escobert
11-18-2004, 04:32 AM
So judt PM dingo my address?

Shlup
11-18-2004, 04:34 AM
No. You're not allowed to participate.

escobert
11-18-2004, 04:36 AM
I <3 you too.

Shlup
11-18-2004, 04:44 AM
Now I gotta go to the dollar store and get a couple packs of Mexican Feliz Navidad cards this weekend.

Leeza
11-18-2004, 05:11 AM
Hi Dingo. I'll participate, but could you please just add the names to your first post so that we don't have to keep looking through the whole thread to see any updates? :)

Any Canadians should keep in mind that it costs 80 cents to mail a card to the states and around a $1.49 to mail internationally, so it could add up if the list gets long.

Dingo, I know that our postal service has early December as a deadline for international Christmas mail so maybe you could set the cut-off date a bit earlier than the 10th of December if possible.

Xander
11-18-2004, 10:12 AM
Mememe. Am I the first international one =D? I asked for addresses in my LJ, like Peter but got like 2 emails. xD So I need moooore people to send cards too =D *pms*

Baloki
11-18-2004, 11:57 AM
UK is about 26-29 pence locally (depending on 1st or 2nd class) and international you require 2 first class stamps so thats about 60 pence :D

So in short reference:

Approx. cost of sending cards via the royal mail:
Within the UK: 29 pence
International: 60 pence

Agent Proto
11-18-2004, 02:48 PM
I used to do this. Be the one sending OUT cards. I suppose now that people are free to send anyone a card, I'll be game. :)

Fuzakeru
11-19-2004, 10:51 PM
This is so seriously awesome! I never did think to send cards to anyone from EoFF ( although I've been jealous in the past hearing about people sending each other stuff ). :)

I'll force Myles in on this to whether he likes it or not. :love: Great idea!!!!! I really look forward to getting this project started!! <3

Erdrick Holmes
11-19-2004, 11:00 PM
Dingo, you still have my address, right?

Dingo Jellybean
11-19-2004, 11:03 PM
Dingo, you still have my address, right?

I think I purged my PM box before doing this. Just send it again, I GUARANTEE you won't be left out. :)

MoonsEcho
11-19-2004, 11:22 PM
I would really like to do this even though I still don't know too many of you very well. But my husband is deploying soon and will be gone for Christmas :(, so I could use the extra love! I will be leaving Texas to spend the holidays with family, so when I know what address I should be at I'll PM you.

Peegee
11-19-2004, 11:29 PM
Hey, this sounds fun in a wacky sort of way. Sign me up! *PMs*

Logan
11-22-2004, 05:57 AM
I'm sending cards to my LJ friends, so why not EoFF friends? :D *PM*

White Raven
11-22-2004, 09:24 PM
Yay! Christmas!

*PMs address*

:D

Dingo Jellybean
11-22-2004, 09:33 PM
I've gotten some unfulfulled promises...namely, those who said they would join but haven't really done so...you guys know who you are. :)

You guys can spam your LJs to get some of your friends to join in too if you like, since most of you who have LJs will know someone on these forums.

I'm hoping to get at least 30 people in the mailing list, it should be fun. And thanks to those who so far have participated. Remember, you can request to be pulled anytime you want, there's no obligation. The only obligation when you join is that you must enjoy doing it. :)

MoonsEcho
11-22-2004, 09:37 PM
Once I have a positive address I will pm you. :p

Jack
11-23-2004, 11:23 AM
*PMs Dingo*

I love you guys

Peegee
12-01-2004, 11:09 AM
So will bingobean PM us on the 7th?

Kirobaito
12-01-2004, 10:23 PM
I think so. I've got my cards made, I just need addresses before I can send them out.

MoonsEcho
12-01-2004, 10:29 PM
I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to participate after all. :( I'm going to be doing too much travelling between Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Tennessee within the next few weeks to even be sure of where exactly I'm going to be at any given date. That, and I don't want to sign up and then forget about it with everything else that's going on. I'm sorry :(

Not to say that I won't fill up everyone's email with Christmas e-cards......

RSL
12-01-2004, 11:58 PM
Oh man I forgot about this. I better get some cards tommorow.

Logan
12-02-2004, 02:58 AM
I have a couple written out, and I have the rest ready to write in. The cards are pretty. :D

Mikztsu
12-02-2004, 12:51 PM
Well, I'm definately gonna avenge Leeza for what happened last year. :)

Damn glittery stuff, and definately made on purpose. :mad2: :mad2:

Fuzakeru
12-02-2004, 10:18 PM
I finished all my cards today. ^_^- I drew a little chibi pictures of Myles and myself on each of them! Myles is in his glasses and Santa hat and I'm stuck wearing deer antlers. -_-;;

I can't wait to ship these out and get my cards too!!!

KARATE EXPLOSION! :)

Shlup
12-02-2004, 10:23 PM
I need information on postage from California to all those non-US places 'cause if anyone thinks I'm gonna go to the post office you're nuts.

Jack
12-02-2004, 10:27 PM
The Cards will be pretty I promise. if not, then boo hiss to you.

Merry Christmas please.

DeBlayde
12-03-2004, 02:33 AM
I like sending cards. I think I'll sign up too! :D

GhandiOwnsYou
12-05-2004, 01:46 AM
Woot. Real world interaction for those of us stuck in the boonies. It'll make the mail man think i have friends! hehe

*Pm-ness*

Leeza
12-05-2004, 03:54 AM
Well, I'm definately gonna avenge Leeza for what happened last year. :)

Damn glittery stuff, and definately made on purpose. :mad2: :mad2:
You're name isn't on the list and you can't prove that it wasn't made accidentally on purpose. :)

Calliope
12-05-2004, 09:52 PM
Providing I don't die of an antihistamine fuelled heart attack, I'll write my cards today.

Dingo Jellybean
12-06-2004, 03:50 AM
This is just a reminder to people who haven't participated yet. You have until the 8th(sorry Leeza :/ ) to send me your address. If you can only send to a few people, fine, just let me know how many people you want to send to and I'll send your address to a set number that you've given me to some random people on the list.

I promise you, the 8th is the last day. So please send all requests by 6PM on Wednesday December 8th, EST(GMT -5). Requests after that will be strictly prohibited, well...I'll see if I can squeeze a few people in but don't push it by sending an addresses at 10PM or something. Thanks.

Fuzakeru
12-06-2004, 03:59 PM
I'm so very excited about recieving cards from you guys!!!!! I can't wait till y'all get my cards too. :<3: My gosh! Christmas is so great!!! :spin:

Shlup
12-07-2004, 10:25 AM
I wrote a couple of cards but I'm not sending international cards unless someone tells me the shipping ahead of time 'cause I like to not go to the post office where the flames burn but do not consume.

DMKA
12-07-2004, 10:19 PM
Ooo last day...I have no cards. I want some though. ;___;

Guess I'll have to wait till next year.

Shlup
12-08-2004, 02:42 AM
I bought a 24 pack of cards at the dollar store.

DMKA
12-08-2004, 02:53 AM
I miss dollar stores. ;__;

Shlup
12-08-2004, 03:17 AM
Just before I moved out of Corona it turned into heaven: a dollar store and sushi resturant in ever shopping center. Its one of the reasons I end up staying at BJ's parents' house every weekend.

DMKA
12-08-2004, 04:34 AM
Just before I moved out of Corona it turned into heaven: a dollar store and sushi resturant in ever shopping center. Its one of the reasons I end up staying at BJ's parents' house every weekend.
Wow...what county is Corona in? I've never been there.

Shlup
12-08-2004, 04:49 AM
Riverside County

You should come to my favorite sushi bar with me sometime. We'll spend $30 on sushi then $5 on everything you could possibly want from the dollar store. The dollar store closest to my house even has anime stuff regularly; I bought a bunch of Sailormoon video tapes and the movies for $1. xD

DeBlayde
12-08-2004, 06:29 AM
How come my name is specifically mentioned as being in Alaska? :(

Kirobaito
12-08-2004, 08:43 PM
Because the postage could be more there than it is in other places in the US? I dunno.

Dingo's a meanie and won't PM me. I was all prepared to get you guy's addresses and then go buy postage, too. Stupid prick.

Baloki
12-08-2004, 09:09 PM
Note to all UK people, to send to the US via Airmail you must have posted your letters/cards by 12pm on Friday, this will cost you between 47 and 68 pence. If you haven't the Royal Mail won't guarentee a christmas delivery and knowing the Royal Mail I doubt they'll guarentee any kind of delivery...

Xander
12-08-2004, 09:23 PM
Friday? Well I can't post them till Saturday :( I hope they get there in time. The addresses will be pmed soon, right?

Fuzakeru
12-08-2004, 11:47 PM
From what I understood, they were supposed to be today. I sure hope we'll get them soon. I don't want you guys to go without cards! ( I have a couple of your addresses already so you'll get yours but I'm going to be disappointed if the others don't get there in time )

Dingo Jellybean
12-09-2004, 01:55 AM
From what I understood, they were supposed to be today. I sure hope we'll get them soon. I don't want you guys to go without cards! ( I have a couple of your addresses already so you'll get yours but I'm going to be disappointed if the others don't get there in time )

Relax guys. Your savior is here. :)

Sorry about the delay, I'm still swamped(how swamped? Try 6 exams in a span of 8 days including multiple reading assignments and a complex program due this week), but a promise is a promise. :)

Check your PM boxes within an hour or less. They should arrive with all the addresses. :)

Fuzakeru
12-09-2004, 02:02 AM
-dramatic swoon- Our savoir is here!!! :<3:
Good. I was worrying for a moment and even started PMing people for addresses myself but stopped after I PMed Xander cause I felt terrbily lazy. :rolleyes2

Hope all goes well with all the exams you have. Sounds like a real pain but I'm glad you are going through with all of this still even though you already have a plateful to attend to now. :)

escobert
12-09-2004, 02:11 AM
It may be a week or so before i can send mine out :( sorry guys but with exams and being at school I don't have much time. I will get them out though.

Dingo Jellybean
12-09-2004, 02:21 AM
-dramatic swoon- Our savoir is here!!! :<3:
Good. I was worrying for a moment and even started PMing people for addresses myself but stopped after I PMed Xander cause I felt terrbily lazy. :rolleyes2

Hope all goes well with all the exams you have. Sounds like a real pain but I'm glad you are going through with all of this still even though you already have a plateful to attend to now. :)

:) Thanks.

I've mass sent out the addresses, so hopefully everyone received them. If you did not, PM ME IMMEDIATELY. If you have any questions about the addresses, I'll double check them for you or you could PM the person whose nickname I've appendged(sp?) it to. Shlupquack's current nick is Robot. Other than that, I think everyone's nick should be correct as stated on the address list. :)

Peegee
12-09-2004, 02:31 AM
Cool, and you gave me 2 copies how special I be!

Anyway, it seems I forgot my name, so if you don't want to address your envelope with 'PG' (and I suggest you not), please use my real name Mike Chan

And um...the other people who didn't give their full names, like baloki and bert and society's antidote (with a z)..gimme them

Dingo Jellybean
12-09-2004, 02:35 AM
Cool, and you gave me 2 copies how special I be!

Anyway, it seems I forgot my name, so if you don't want to address your envelope with 'PG' (and I suggest you not), please use my real name Mike Chan

And um...the other people who didn't give their full names, like baloki and bert and society's antidote (with a z)..gimme them

Yeah, the post office will still deliver regardless. I've had people mail me "Dingo Jellybean" and stuff like that. So it's all good.

Logan
12-09-2004, 02:35 AM
If there isn't a name, I'm putting to current resident. :D that'll teach you!

Shlup
12-09-2004, 03:13 AM
Don't be surprised if my cards arrive after Xmas 'cause I really don't care to be prompt. ^^

DeBlayde
12-09-2004, 03:19 AM
@_@ geez. summa these addresses are kinda complex. :Oo:

ps. it costs no more to post a letter to Alaska from the lower 48 than any other place within the US.
*grumbles about people who don't reco'nize Alaska's superiority over and dominance of the US*

escobert
12-09-2004, 04:18 AM
Yeah, my name Is Bob Howe.

Baloki
12-09-2004, 08:38 AM
Phillip Vose is my accepted name but I also accept Neko-chan ^_^

Edit: It seems I have to send a card to myself xD

Xander
12-09-2004, 10:03 AM
I don't mind if my cards are late! Cards anytime are good, and I'll be pretty much away till the 27th anyway. ^_^

Jack
12-09-2004, 10:12 AM
Sending mine on the 10th... Unless i GET KILLED BY THE POST MAN...

Baloki
12-09-2004, 11:49 AM
Ok international people I can't make the Post Office deadline of last postage date, I did attempt to today. Broke my glasses stumbled down to the post office half blind, got there and theres a mass brawl going on at the counter, and since the post office is the only place that stocks Air Mail stickers I have to go there to send them, I will try again tommorrow or saterday if I get the chance, I promise. UK cards should be sent out tonight though as I can just shove those in the postbox :D

So in other words sorry if my cards are late, I did try honestly but in the immortal words of comic book guy "Worst Day Evar!"

Fuzakeru
12-09-2004, 11:15 PM
Sending all of ours out tomorrow. ^_^-
These addresses confused me. :sweatdrop:
Anyway, I ran outta regular cards for about 4 of ya will be getting 'money holder' X-mas cards but alas, no money is inserted, kthnx.

Kirobaito
12-09-2004, 11:34 PM
I don't even know where to buy international postage. I looked at the post office and found none. :o

Baloki
12-09-2004, 11:38 PM
You use normal postage but shove an airmail sticker on it :D

Shlup
12-10-2004, 12:03 AM
I still have like 7 more to write. :p

Kirobaito
12-10-2004, 12:06 AM
You use normal postage but shove an airmail sticker on it :D
I totally read "You use normal postage but shove an animal sticker on it" and that you were joking.

RSL
12-10-2004, 12:11 AM
I have to write them all yet. I think I'll write them tonight when I get back from a Christmas party and mail them tommorow.

Leeza
12-10-2004, 12:50 AM
I don't know how it is in other countries, but in Canada I get my International and American stamps at the post office by asking for them at the counter and as far as I know you have to have them and not just your regular country stamp.

Kirobaito
12-10-2004, 12:55 AM
OK, so you have to ask for them? I just didn't see any in the stamp machine. Thanks Leeza. I'll put a sticker on your card.

Dingo Jellybean
12-10-2004, 01:41 AM
OK, so you have to ask for them? I just didn't see any in the stamp machine. Thanks Leeza. I'll put a sticker on your card.

There's a self-postage machine at some postal locations that sells all kinds of stamps. But I live in a major metro area, so they tend to have more of them around me.

Logan
12-10-2004, 01:42 AM
Usually I just stick two regular stamps on the envelope and it seems to find it's way to wherever I'm sending it. (internationally)

Shlup
12-10-2004, 11:24 PM
I just need postage for everything and I'm all set.

I'm gonna head to the post office in about an hour. :o

Dingo Jellybean
12-10-2004, 11:32 PM
I also want to note, I don't care if I receive anyone's card late. It's the thought that counts. We're all busy with things and sometimes sitting 2 hours to write cards isn't enough time. With that, I'll send my cards out on Monday. I really need to bust my ass off on these exams.

Shlup
12-11-2004, 12:57 AM
Christmas cards have been mailed! Huzzah!

Postage from US to Canada was 60 cents.
Postage from US to Europe was 80 cents.

Calliope
12-11-2004, 01:59 AM
I still have SEVEN CARDS LEFT TO SCRAWL.

;_;.

Fuzakeru
12-11-2004, 03:06 AM
Slackers. ^_^- I had my cards done early and just sent them out today. Myles and I were at the grocery store and the UPS store was right next to it so we ended up just going there and handing them to some guy. For International I paid like $8 and the U.S. ones were $11 but I had like 5 or so cards that weren't for EoFF members.
I drew anime chibis of Myles and me on ALL the cards!! :<3: Some cards have Holly drawn on them too and I wrote all your names are prettiful like!!
I can't wait to recieve cards from you guys!!! :<3: -'cited-

RSL
12-11-2004, 03:09 AM
I've got two written! I'm going to write all the international ones tonight and get them off in the mail tommorow.

The USA ones can wait a few more days.

Kirobaito
12-11-2004, 04:04 AM
I'm all sent up and stuff. The Post Office line is really, really long.

Shlup
12-11-2004, 04:15 AM
I was expecting the post office to be hell like it always is, but I went half an hour before closing and I didn't have to wait in line at all. ^_^

My total was $11.50 which includes 17 cards and 2 CDs (one domestic and one international).

Kirobaito
12-11-2004, 04:19 AM
My total was 10.94, 11 domestic cards and 9 international.

Shlup
12-11-2004, 04:45 AM
My mom was like "You got some stuff in the mail," and I was like *SQUEE* and I get home and its my car registration renewell and my bank statement. ;_;

Kirobaito
12-11-2004, 04:48 AM
Oh, right, Shlup. Expect some anthrax in your envelope. I'll show YOU the meaning of "crap."

Shlup
12-11-2004, 04:49 AM
I wonder what would've happened if I put baking soda in some envelopes...

Kirobaito
12-11-2004, 04:51 AM
Well, I'm about to find out, because it was salt. I hope I don't get arrested.

Shlup
12-11-2004, 04:52 AM
Salt doesn't look like anthrax!

Kirobaito
12-11-2004, 04:53 AM
That's what the last guy said. Oh, I showed him...

White Raven
12-11-2004, 04:34 PM
I wonder what would've happened if I put baking soda in some envelopes...

If you did that, you should write as the greeting:

"Merry Christmas! You've got Anthrax!"

:p

As for mine, this comes right in the middle of my final and mid term exams here at University (just finished Biology, gotta study for Organic Chemistry and Environment that are coming up...). So please don't get angry but you all will be getting them a tad late...

Leeza
12-11-2004, 04:38 PM
Mine are basically all done except for the adding of the Anthrax. :)

It doesn't matter if the cards late. Mail is good anytime...well, some mail anyways. :)

Logan
12-12-2004, 04:17 AM
I didn't know whether to write your real names in the cards or your screen names, so I did a little of both. Then I decided it didn't matter.

Kirobaito
12-12-2004, 04:38 AM
My parents won't be seeing mine anyway, so it doesn't matter. When my mother finally discovered why I was mysteriously out buying stamps and envelopes, she was all like "They know your last name?!?!" Then upon discovering that some of the stack had sheets of paper in them, she's all like, "Why do some of these have personal notes and some don't?" I told that some of the people that signed up to be on the card list I didn't know that well, and that it wasn't easy writing notes for them. I don't think she quite understands that I am on the list too, and that not only do y'all know my last name, y'all freakin' know my address. And several of you know my phone number.

Xander
12-12-2004, 12:46 PM
I didn't know whether to write your real names in the cards or your screen names, so I did a little of both. Then I decided it didn't matter.

Hehe same here. I signed most of them Xander anyway since that's what most people know me as ^_^

Giggles
12-12-2004, 08:02 PM
I have all mine finished! I hope I got on to everybody. I wrote to all the address that Dingo sent me! And if you didn't put your name, then I got creative. Ex: My internet spouse.

Shlup
12-13-2004, 12:45 AM
xD

I gave Abby the special stamp. :o

Giggles
12-13-2004, 06:38 AM
:D!

Peegee
12-13-2004, 11:39 AM
I still have SEVEN CARDS LEFT TO SCRAWL.

;_;.

I don't recall your name on the list. Oh well

Shlup
12-13-2004, 09:57 PM
Her name isn't on the list. Just send it to the same address as Abby's.

Fuzakeru
12-13-2004, 10:04 PM
So far Myles and myself have recieved Shlup's, Kirobaito's, and Abby's!! <3 <3 <3 We loved all of them so much!! ( Shlup's scared us. -_-; Hehe. ) Kirobaito had an awesome Christmas tree ( That letter was incredibly sweet, by the way. It was nice! ) and OMFG! OMFG! ABBY-XOR!! We so kissed cause we were happy we got your card! ^_^- Kissy Kissy! OMFG!

I can't wait to get the rest of the cards!! They make me feel all warm and squishy inside!! Myles feels the same way too!!!! :love: :love: :fpninja: :love: :love:

Shlup
12-13-2004, 10:27 PM
If it had waited a few more days I would've made it even scarier, Miss Stealing my Horniest Member Ciddie! :lion:

kekeke

Dingo Jellybean
12-13-2004, 10:54 PM
I received four cards today, from Fuzu, KB, Chiara, and Winged Sorceress. Chiara's came from Italy...so man, you guys are really lagging. :)

But I like the personalized messages. Try to make them unique like KB did folks, it makes us(and more importantly, me) feel better. :)

Mines will come with a personalize message and some Ninja Turtle stickers and Peanut Stickers. :)

Kirobaito
12-13-2004, 11:58 PM
I got Fuzie's today, and that's it. Thanks so much!

RSL
12-14-2004, 12:00 AM
Mine are nowhere near as good as KB.

Kirobaito
12-14-2004, 12:02 AM
:D!

SomethingBig
12-14-2004, 12:06 AM
Ex: My internet spouse.
ROFL, Paully!

I've just started making my cards.

Logan
12-14-2004, 12:56 AM
Mine aren't personalized because I suck. I got Fuzakeru's today though :love: aw!

Fuzakeru
12-14-2004, 01:15 AM
^_^- I would have written more on the cards but I r teh lazy and I was tired after drawing on everyone's. =/
I'm our cards came through so soon!

Last night Myles and I were in an accident coming home from Indiana so to come home to some cards from you guys really helped us. Thank you. <3

Leeza
12-14-2004, 01:28 AM
I hope that you and Myles are okay, Fuzakeru.

Mine are nowhere near as good as KB.
I had over 60 cards to write up so I'm sure mine aren't either.

Dingo Jellybean
12-14-2004, 05:21 AM
I know the feeling, that when you have so many cards to write that it loses it's touch. Which is why this list was a catch-22, on one hand you have that Christmas spirit from across the globe, on the other hand it gets out of hand sometimes.

I have 20 cards to write, I've written 12 of them and it took me 2 hours. Mainly because I'm trying to think how to personalize my message. But eh. It's all good.

Logan
12-14-2004, 05:29 AM
I think mine were less personal because I also did my family's christmas cards this year, and after over 60 cards you just get sick of everything >_>

Shlup
12-14-2004, 08:31 AM
I got Logans, Casey's, Myles and Skye's, and Robertas. They were very nice!

Thank you for the note and the Christmas tree, Casey. :<3:

Dingo Jellybean
12-14-2004, 06:26 PM
Oh man, I got Shlup's card and I just have one acronym: OMG.

Fuzakeru
12-14-2004, 06:29 PM
Today Myles and I recieved Logan's and Chiara's!! OMFG!
Logan's was so cute! I love the card! I think you did fine! <3 ( Don't worry, I sorta got tired after drawing little things on everyone's cards that I didn't write much on many of them. ;_; )
Chiara's was so cool! It was totally like, homemade and pretty!!!! You rock! <3

I can't wait for more! While writing out our cards I was like, "Erhm. K. I hope this will be fun-xors." THEN when we started recieving cards I was like, "OMFG! CARDS AM LUFF! <3"

Baloki
12-14-2004, 06:34 PM
You can't prove I sent out christmas cards!

Kirobaito
12-14-2004, 07:15 PM
I don't get my mail until 4 o'clock. I thought that was the norm for everyone.

Dingo Jellybean
12-14-2004, 08:09 PM
I don't get my mail until 4 o'clock. I thought that was the norm for everyone.

My mail usually comes at 1PM.

But I have mailed my cards out! I'll just drop them all at once instead of waiting a few days for US residents. Total postage was just under $8 for me to send 20 cards. Not bad.

Fuzakeru
12-14-2004, 10:05 PM
We get our mail 'round 12:30 or 1. ^_^; Fun! <3

escobert
12-14-2004, 10:10 PM
I won't be home until thursday so I'll end mine out friday :) sorry they're late. Also I won't get any until then :p

EDIT: My mail come around 11:30 AM.

Leeza
12-14-2004, 10:49 PM
I got cards from Giggles and Shlup today. :)

Shlup the card is cute, but that cat is wicked! You're a good artist. Thank you. :)

Wow, Abby! Thank you! Now all I have to do is figure out what sign my stray cats are. :)

My mail gets delivered at around 9 am.

Kirobaito
12-14-2004, 10:52 PM
I got cards from Shlup and Logan today. :D!!!! Shlup draws naughty pictures.

Logan
12-15-2004, 12:59 AM
I got KB's today, it's so good. I am now very very ashamed of my crappy cards, because his card is SOGOOD. I love my two cards so far, though, thanks :love:

Giggles
12-15-2004, 01:21 AM
Wow, Abby! Thank you! Now all I have to do is figure out what sign my stray cats are.

I have a stray cat, too! Hopefully the little quiz thing in the front will help? I figured out my cat's star sign with it :D I hope you like it <3

We so kissed cause we were happy we got your card!

Goood!

I've gotten KB's, Shlups, Logan's, and Steph's/Myles'! My cards are totally lame compared to everyone else's Especially cause I ran out of cards and had to send some people postcards @_@

Shlup
12-15-2004, 05:45 AM
I don't remember what I put in people's cards, except that for Leeza's I put confetti and an evil kitty, and I think DJ got a naked elf. And there're a couple more naked ladies.

Baloki
12-15-2004, 12:33 PM
Today I recived the following cards:
Shlup (More of a "By the time you read this you will be banned message)
Steph and Myles (<3 at piccies and kittyness)
Kero (OMG hand made and with a letter :D :D )
XanderPanda (The pink pen of doom)
Logan (OMG an Angel Reindeer!)
Ryu (And teh Manga Kitteh)

And I was like OMG, OMG, OMG and then I saw one that was addressed to 'Current Robot' and I had to call the bomb disposal experts in... My cards suck in comparision but I will be writing everyone thank you letters in the new year ^_^

RSL
12-15-2004, 05:47 PM
I have received cards from Roberta, Shlupquack, Kirobaito, and Steph and Myles. All of them were great.

U.S. residents should be getting mine any day now. I don't know about the international ones. They're all sent, though.

Agent Proto
12-15-2004, 06:37 PM
I got some cards that I can give away. ^_^ Anyway want a card from me?

Fuzakeru
12-15-2004, 07:20 PM
I got some cards that I can give away. ^_^ Anyway want a card from me?

:<3:

Dingo Jellybean
12-16-2004, 09:27 PM
May I just say that Joel has the worst handwriting ever. :)

But thanks for the card. :) I received a card from Joel and Giggles(though thankfully the cards were mailed to me where my mother can't see them...*inside joke*). See, that's sad. I sent one to both Abby and Cally...where is the card from Cally? I'm going to shed a tear now.

escobert
12-16-2004, 09:57 PM
Just got home so I'll be sending ine out tomorrow :D

RSL
12-16-2004, 11:19 PM
I got one from Winged Sorceress yesterday :) and none today :(

Dingo, my handwriting will probably be worse. It's pretty bad.

escobert
12-17-2004, 12:43 AM
Yeah, my handwritting's horrible.

Shlup
12-17-2004, 02:38 AM
I haven't gotten ones from RSL or Joel yet, but I've gotten letters from Calliope before and her handwriting hurts my eyes. Prepare yourself. :<3:

Giggles
12-17-2004, 06:03 AM
Proto can send me a card if he wants :o

Haha, my handwriting is usually big and sloppy. But not as tiny and scary as Nicky's!

Dingo Jellybean
12-17-2004, 08:04 PM
I just got RSL's card. I still say Joel's handwriting is worst. :)

The only part that was difficult to read was "football", which looked like "feetball." XD

What was more odd was seeing RSL use an exclamation mark...I NEVER see that. So yeah, that card is worth millions now because of it.

Jack
12-17-2004, 08:30 PM
I've had one from Kirabaito, Winged Sorceress, Xander, Fuzakeru & ShlupQuack. And may I say several things...

-Kirabaito's touched my heart. The letter he wrote and how the card was personalised loads was really, really nice and based on how I'd just stepped home and the weather was poor and I was hungry. I just grabbed it and went "Wow, Kirabaito's card". I opened it, and it cheered me up. So mucg so, I went and made myself a cup-a-sop and some toast.

-Winged Sorceress was cool. And you're right, I did write a poem for you back in the day. It got my thinking, so I went and had a look and dug it up for you.

MYTH OF A WINGED SORCERESS

I speak of a winged sorceress of myth
A sorceress who came from so far away
A stupid or crazy or hyper person to be with
Who harks from Sucksville, USA

She watches the mean in the tight shorts, close to skin
But doesn't play, only stares from above
And though she isn't with a special him
Shes adores a young magician, so in love

She is one of a kind, and has no brethen
While rocking On a Jimmy Eat World CD
She thinks of having her own children
As here at EOFF, she'd be found to be

Reads Harry Potter, adores every word
She fell down a Gopher Hole one time
Which is possibly the funniest story I've ever heard
She texts a lot, and end up with a big bill, like mine

Didn't ally with any man, perfers to fly in the sky
Her wings, a steel blue, glint so true
And though her love for Harry, i can't understand why
Her love of Fruit Drinks and hate of Red Apples, i feel to

But to constantly swims in the air, tires the sorceress
and makes her sweat and get hotter
So she goes home, gets in a state of undress
and falls asleep, dreaming of Hary Potter

-Xander WROTE IN PINK PEN!!!! ROCK ON!!! Plus, it certainly cheered my Mum knowing that SOME of the letters wearn't from overseas.

-Fuzakeru's was cool! I love the drawing and will keep it, cause it was just so amazing. That cheered me up too, which is always good.

-ShlupQuack's elf is the funniest thing I've seen in a whole week. That sums up how boring English Colleges are. Thanks for that!

-I didn't personalise THAT much, i just wrote WEIRD messages in each one, each being different. They didn't make any sense, and probably won't to you guys either. But nevertheless, I wish everyone a

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Leeza
12-18-2004, 01:25 AM
I received cards from Logan, Kirobaito and PG!

Logan's writing is very neat and legible...as is PG's. I'd actually like to get PG's analyzed because it is quite unique. :) I'd send you a pie if I could, but it just wouldn't be the same by the time you got it and a Christmas BBQ would be great if we all went to Hawaii for it...unless you're partial to rain. Next time you come out to the West Coast, I'll burn a steak for you. :)

Kirobaito made his own card and wrote a whole half page! Thank you for the wonderful message. It means a lot. :)

Shlup
12-18-2004, 01:28 AM
I got Abby's card yesterday. It was very sweet! :<3:

Logan
12-18-2004, 02:05 AM
I just (LIKE TWO SECONDS AGO) got Nicky's and Dingo's. I can read about half of what Nicky wrote. I could read all of Dingo's. :D Nicky's came with a recipe, and Dingo's came with cute stickers. I love them both! :)

RSL
12-18-2004, 03:04 AM
Today I received cards from Giggles (The first music playing card I've received!), PG (No, I will not change my name to Russel), and Dingo (thanks for the kind words!)

So far all the cards are great. I will have to agree with Leeza that PG's handwriting is very unique. And I could read Calliope's handwriting just fine. And Dingo, I use exclamation ponts all the time. !

Calliope
12-18-2004, 07:28 AM
I still have half of my cards sitting on top of the stove.

*eepicheep*

I learnt what Dingo's name is today xD

Giggles
12-18-2004, 07:31 AM
People getting my cards makes me happy :D

Dingo's card came to Abby/Calliope today. Yay!

Calliope
12-18-2004, 07:33 AM
Cally-abby-ope?

Shlup
12-18-2004, 07:59 AM
I tried to send Abby's and Nicky's and Joe's together but they wouldn't all fit in one envelope. And shipping for all three was about the same as one letter to Nicky when she's at home anyway.

Peegee
12-18-2004, 10:49 AM
I had no idea Calliope was still at bagel's place. And it's odd that RSL has received mine but nobody else has (in america or italy that is, or has said they received it). I would imagine all my ontarian people should have received it, if they were still around.

Um...lol?

Oh, I haven't received anybody's cards yet. And I'll be gone tuesday morning. I really should've given out my parents' address :p

edit: you should know that 1) my handwriting isn't consistent with all the cards, 2) I wrote differently on purpose, and 3) lol

Chiara73
12-18-2004, 05:12 PM
Hi to everybody! :)
I haven't received any card yet, maybe the post from the U.S.A. and Canada to Italy is slower, but I mailed out all my cards on the same day (the 9th of December), so I hope you all will receive them soon! :)
As soon as I receive something I'll post a message. See you soon! Ciao! :) Chiara73

RSL
12-18-2004, 06:37 PM
I got Baloki's today! I'm sad that none will be coming tommorow...

Dingo Jellybean
12-18-2004, 07:56 PM
I got Baloki and Xander's card. :) Too bad the soup won't stay on Baloki's card. :(

Fuzakeru
12-18-2004, 10:29 PM
Today I got Xander's and Proto's.
I wonder why Chiara hasn't gotten ours yet. We sent out all our cards on the 10th together. We promise we sent you one!!

This has been so much fun and there's still more to go!

Giggles
12-19-2004, 01:58 AM
Today I got Leeza's and RSL's :D Thank you for the shiny present, Leeza! And confetti!

I wonder who hasn't gotten mine yet besides Roberta and PG?

RSL
12-19-2004, 02:13 AM
Did you give Spuuky my message?

Giggles
12-19-2004, 02:26 AM
I sure did! And he said, "No he won't." Just like he would <3

RSL
12-19-2004, 02:30 AM
That still burns me...

Oh well, glad you got my card! Sorry it wasn't as good as yours to me was.

Shlup
12-19-2004, 02:36 AM
Its weird that some people haven't recieved cards yet. I liked your card, Chiara! I hope you get mine soon.

Giggles
12-19-2004, 04:52 AM
Sorry it wasn't as good as yours to me was.

YES IT WAS! It was just as good as mine :o

ShiggtyLuffLuff
12-19-2004, 05:13 AM
This was sooooo much fun! Even though Stephie did most of the work on alot of them I still had fun! You are all teh christmas luff.

Shlup
12-19-2004, 11:15 AM
Today I got cards from Leeza, Xander, Dingo, and RSL.

Thanks guys, they were nice. RSL, I thought your writing was actually very neat. If you think its bad, wait until you get something from Nicky.

Thanks for the dragonfly, Leeza. Its really cute!

RSL
12-19-2004, 03:09 PM
RSL, I thought your writing was actually very neat. If you think its bad, wait until you get something from Nicky.

If Nicky is Calliope then she wrote a line in Giggle's card, and I didn't see what was so bad about it.

Leeza
12-19-2004, 07:09 PM
You're welcome Shlup and Abby. Abby, I figured out that my cats are a Libra and a Pisces and I didn't realize that Nicky would still be at Abby's so she'll get my card when she gets home. :)

Giggles
12-19-2004, 07:43 PM
Cool! Mine's a Scorpio, I think.

And Nicky said she wanted people to send her cards home (mostly) because then when she gets home and has joe-deprivation, then she can be cheered up by lots of Christmas cards!

Shlup
12-19-2004, 08:30 PM
I keep telling her to just get knocked up so she can stay in the country but she just wont listen.

Kirobaito
12-20-2004, 12:24 AM
I came home from a weekend vacation today to have the following people's cards waiting for me:

RSL
Dingo
Psy
Loki
Leeza
Xander

I haven't opened them yet, though. I assumed the one with the pink pen was Xander's.

Giggles
12-20-2004, 06:50 PM
Today I recieved the greatest of all my Christmas things! I got Logan's :D And I will leave this reply to this shortness so that I can go continue to dance around.

Chiara73
12-20-2004, 08:03 PM
Hi! :)
Today I received Xander's and Jack's cards: they are beautiful, thanks a lot! :) But Jack, when Dingo sent me the addresses he didn't send me yours, so please PM your address and I'll send you my Christmas card too! :) Bye!

Dingo Jellybean
12-20-2004, 10:09 PM
Hi! :)
Today I received Xander's and Jack's cards: they are beautiful, thanks a lot! :) But Jack, when Dingo sent me the addresses he didn't send me yours, so please PM your address and I'll send you my Christmas card too! :) Bye!

Yeah, you told me you could only send 10 cards out at most. So I took the top 10 addresses on the list. I think Jack's address was like 11th. XD

Anyways, I got Leeza's anthrax card. I didn't know anthrax can be so colorful and snowflake like. :) I also got Jack's card...which is nice since he loves me...IN A MANLY masculine way. :)

Agent Proto
12-20-2004, 10:43 PM
Oh yeah. I remember Leeza sent me confetti in the mail, so I'm gonna watch out when I get her card. I just got Kirobaito's card. :) Very thoughtful.

Logan
12-21-2004, 01:27 AM
I got RSL's, Jack's, and PG's today. Thanks! PG and RSL cards both have santa, except PG's santa looks like he is about to strangle Frosty D:

and Jack's card is funny xD "it's a surprise!" It's a fish >:O

And PG has very nice handwriting. I want it. :(

Giggles
12-21-2004, 01:37 AM
I got Baloki's card! And I like it, because I used to watch that cartoon. Go you!

Dingo Jellybean
12-21-2004, 01:48 AM
Did anyone send a Spongebob Squarepants card with music? I can't read the signature. There's no return address, so I don't know who it came from.

The card is so great, I want to give credit for someone who sent it, so let me know!

Logan
12-21-2004, 01:59 AM
My stepmom just found two more cards, Leeza's and Baloki's. Thanks for the glittery confetti and the stickers, Leeza, and Baloki, I know your name too. :)

RSL
12-21-2004, 02:21 AM
I received no cards today. I did get a credit card offer though! Only a 250 dollar limit and the first month they would charge about 180 dollars worth of fees to it. Do they think I'm retarded? Well, I probably am, but I'm not going to get a credit card where I already owe nearly 200 dollars and can only charge 70 dollars to it right away. Usually I don't even read the offers, but I needed something to read while sitting on the toilet.

Probably too much information, huh?

Dingo Jellybean
12-21-2004, 02:32 AM
I received no cards today. I did get a credit card offer though! Only a 250 dollar limit and the first month they would charge about 180 dollars worth of fees to it. Do they think I'm retarded? Well, I probably am, but I'm not going to get a credit card where I already owe nearly 200 dollars and can only charge 70 dollars to it right away. Usually I don't even read the offers, but I needed something to read while sitting on the toilet.

Probably too much information, huh?

I hate those credit card offers. I only have one credit card. That's all I want. It's a Discover. Their cashback award is a bunch of bull. They say 1% on all purchases, I've spent thousands using that stupid card and I only have $3.44 worth of cashback. Even more insulting is that I have to wait till I earn $20 to redeem it. I just don't bother using it. It's a total waste of time.

Shlup
12-21-2004, 02:46 AM
I think my mom doesn't even give me credit card offers I get. Which is good because I don't want them. I have a MasterCard and a VISA already anyway. xD

I haven't gotten my mail today, by the way. Today is BJ's birthday and tomorrow is Disneyland. Yay!

Giggles
12-21-2004, 04:30 AM
I got a credit card offer too! I wonder who else has sent me card? I get cards everyday, and it makes me so happy. I'm going to go into a card-deprevation faze once I get them all.

Leeza
12-21-2004, 04:55 AM
Today I received cards from RSL (You're funny and right about Santa! :) ), Xander (Pink!), Steph and Myles (Nice artwork!). Baloki. *sigh* It's LEEZA! :) and a beautiful handmade card from Roberta (Chiara73)! Oh, and a bunch of others from people that you guys don't know. Thank you all. :)

Kirobaito
12-21-2004, 05:26 AM
I got Proto's and PGs today.

So far Proto has the worst handwriting of anyone. His Us look like little 7s. I like PGs handwriting.

Oh, Leeza, I expect you at my address any day now to clean up the glitter all over my mother's couch that I haven't and won't clean up.

Leeza
12-21-2004, 07:14 AM
Sure thing! I'll get right on that! Yep! :)

Peegee
12-21-2004, 02:50 PM
o_O

I live at 1104 Harrison. I wrote 1109.

So later today I'm going to bug the nice people at 1105 Harrison (or the next house which is like 1113 harrson or something) and ask if they received my mail

xD!

Giggles
12-21-2004, 05:29 PM
You're such a dork :D

Logan
12-21-2004, 06:05 PM
Damn you PG, my card to you was really good too :(

Peegee
12-21-2004, 06:05 PM
*bite* >:o

Chiara73
12-21-2004, 07:32 PM
Today I received Steph and Myles's, P.G.'s, Leeza's and Baloki's cards!
Thanks to everybody, they are all so cute! :) Please Baloki P.M. me your postal address, I haven't it and I can't send you any card in return in this way! Ciao! :)

Giggles
12-21-2004, 08:50 PM
I hope you get mine! Even though it's really lame :(

Xander
12-21-2004, 08:57 PM
I keep forgetting to check this thread! I've been mostly updating in my LJ with thanks for cards and stuff. But I think the people who don't read my LJ....

Roberta - Your card was SO AWESOME! ESPECIALLY THE BUNNIE! And the message you wrote was so nice. Thank you thank you <3

I'm sure I said thanks to everyone else... the cards make me soooo happy <3 You guys wrote such nice things. And I'm glad my pink pen is mostly liked. I never knew it was going to be such a big deal. Tee hee. ^_^

RSL
12-21-2004, 11:29 PM
I got Leeza's card today! It was glittery.

Giggles
12-22-2004, 02:25 AM
Today I got Jack's card! yay Jack! I liked the poemishness.

Shlup
12-22-2004, 02:34 AM
PG, I'm going to kill you.

Peegee
12-22-2004, 02:41 AM
I'm a beautiful and unique snowflake! /protests

Shlup
12-22-2004, 03:18 AM
YOU ARE THE ALL SINGING, THE ALL DANCING CRAP OF THE WOLRD, CANADIASIAN.

escobert
12-22-2004, 04:42 AM
I'm a beautiful and unique snowflake! /protests
No that's just wrong. Shoots PG :D

Xander
12-22-2004, 06:00 PM
I got my card from Dingo Jellybean! SNOOPY AND TURTLE STICKERS! So awesome! Thank you <3

Chiara73
12-22-2004, 07:09 PM
This morning I received a beautiful card from Winged Sorceress: thanks a lot! :) I mailed out your card this afternoon as I had not your postal address before. I hope you will receive it soon! Bye!

Agent Proto
12-22-2004, 07:14 PM
I got Proto's and PGs today.

So far Proto has the worst handwriting of anyone. His Us look like little 7s. I like PGs handwriting.

:(

Baloki
12-22-2004, 07:21 PM
I think I may have spelled Leeza's name wrong on the card now, I have a sinking feelin about it....

And sorry my cards were so lame but the post office tried to charge me mega amounts if I put anything (£1.05 a card), sowwie, however thank you letter will be posted in the new year, I'll try and be funny :)

Oh and I can't check my post till the 3rd ;_;

escobert
12-22-2004, 07:45 PM
So far I've gotten cards from: Giggle, Leeza (the glitters still all over my floor and will be for months), PG, Jack, Loki, KB, Logan, RSL, mandee,Chiara73, xandersteph and myles, and dingo.

Dingo Jellybean
12-23-2004, 12:01 AM
I've got PG's card today. The handwriting is almost unreal. It's like, almost caligraphy like.

escobert
12-23-2004, 12:18 AM
Yeah really. PG I want you to write everything for me for the rest of my life.

RSL
12-23-2004, 01:54 AM
I got Xander's card today :)

Giggles
12-23-2004, 02:49 AM
I didn't get any cards today :(

But I did get a package!

Leeza
12-23-2004, 02:57 AM
No cards for me today, but yesterday I received cards from Jack who knows that cats are people too. :) Proto, who can draw a darn good cat and whose writing is quite legible, and Dingo...complete with Snoopy and Turtles. :) Thank you!

Sorry about the glitter mess...no I'm not! You guys should all know by now that my cards are messy and that you shouldn't open them up over your carpets. :)

Shlup
12-23-2004, 05:23 AM
PG's handwriting is indeed pretty. I got his card today. I also got cards from Jack, Baloki, and Prot. Prot went all-out and got the Shoebox Greetings, I see.

I <3 Cards :D

Chiara73
12-23-2004, 10:04 PM
Hi!
I think Dingo sent my postal address to the whole group by mistake as at the beginning I had to exchange a card with a part of it only, but I have already received 3 cards from people who were not on my list, so yesterday I asked Dingo the addresses I missed and tomorrow I will mail out my cards for Deblayde, Giggles, White Raven, Jack and SocietyzAntidote. Sorry they are late, but at least they will leave before Christmas! :) Merry Christmas to everybody! :)

RSL
12-23-2004, 11:52 PM
I got jack's card today. I'm not sure who I am missing yet. Not very many, I think.

Giggles
12-24-2004, 12:57 AM
Today I got cards from PG, Xander, and Proto! It was awesome! THANK YOU :)

Agent Proto
12-24-2004, 02:24 AM
I got Leeza's card. :)

I knew she had those confetti, so I was careful opening it. :D

Fuzakeru
12-24-2004, 02:31 AM
Heh. I was warned before hand but . . . Myles wasn't. -snicker-

Jeff, you should be getting our card like tomorrow if you didn't today. I guess the mail is runnin' slow or something here. -bites random mailman-

escobert
12-24-2004, 03:11 AM
HAHAH noone has my cards yet!

Shlup
12-24-2004, 03:25 AM
I was prepaird for a mess when I opened Leeza's but got a little dragon fly instead. ^_^

Now I feel bad I made ghetto confetti for hers (torn up paper). It didn't make a mess, did it, Leeza?

Dingo Jellybean
12-24-2004, 03:27 AM
Kirobaito
RSL
Xander
Baloki
Joel
Mirrodect
Giggles
Shlupquack
Fuzakeru
Winged Sorceress
Chiara73
PG
Jack
Leeza

Missing:

DeBlayde
SocietyzAntidote
Bert
White Raven

:( Other than White Raven, 3 of you live in the US while DB lives in Alaska. NO EXCUSES. :(

:)

Anyways, who DIDN'T get my card?

Logan
12-24-2004, 04:05 AM
I got Psy's today, except that was because he's my cool friend, not because he signed up for this card exchange.

Kirobaito
12-24-2004, 04:15 AM
I'm still missing the following:

DeBlayde
White Raven
Bert
Rowell
Joel
SocietyzAntidote

NO EXCUSE :smash:

theundeadhero
12-24-2004, 04:20 AM
I'm wishing I would've signed up for this now but it's too late. Always next year.

Logan
12-24-2004, 04:29 AM
theundeadhero, I'll send you a late Christmas card if you want :)

escobert
12-24-2004, 05:11 AM
I'm sorry my lack of funds made me have to wait until today to send them out :( I had to return bottles so I could buy postage :D But, they are out and on the way.

Leeza
12-24-2004, 06:51 AM
I've received cards from everyone but:

Joel
Bert
DeBlayde
SocietyzAntidote
White Raven

Now I feel bad I made ghetto confetti for hers (torn up paper). It didn't make a mess, did it, Leeza?
I thought that your ghetto confetti was great! But, no it didn't make a mess. That's only because after my cards, I'm prepared for the worst and I open my mail over the counter. :) Your confetti will now stay in a box forever along with Abby's Christmas tree. :)

theundeadhero, I'll send you a late Christmas card if you want :)
I will too. I've got plenty of cards to go around for anyone that sends me their address. :)

theundeadhero
12-24-2004, 07:55 AM
Anyone who PM's me with their address will get a very late Christmas card.

Dingo Jellybean
12-25-2004, 01:30 AM
I guess I know at least FOUR people who will get coal in their stockings. :'(

I didn't get any cards today. I hope my card arrived to all the places that it should have. :)

escobert
12-25-2004, 01:36 AM
I DIDN"T NOT SEND THEM ON PURPOSE. Except Shlups. I would have waited 6 months to send hers. I had no money as I'm not working yet and my parents have no money BUT THEY ARE COMMING >:0

Kirobaito
12-26-2004, 04:19 AM
There must be something wrong with my mail, because I still haven't gotten Joel's.

RSL
12-26-2004, 04:59 AM
If someone wouldn't have posted saying that they got one from Joel I would have thought he didn't even bother with this.

I didn't check my mail the last two days but I assume that none was delivered since it was the holidays. There are still a couple that I haven't received but I have patience :)

Dingo Jellybean
12-26-2004, 05:14 AM
It seems like I'm the only one who received Joel's card. *special*

I got it over a week ago. But Joel's handwriting is really bad. I love the card and all...but it's really bad. :) That might delay it from you receiving it since afterall, postal workers will have a hard time reading the address.

Imagine 4 months from now some of the international people will receive their card and wondering who Joel Holmes is...only to realize it's the card they never got. :)

Logan
12-26-2004, 05:28 AM
I got Xander's, yay purple pen <3

theundeadhero
12-26-2004, 09:49 PM
All 2 of mine will be in the mail tomorrow and Yes, I really don't have much else to do in my free time.

I hope it's not too late but it's important to put my real name on the envelope. It's still possible to get but it will really confuse the mail room guy and I'll have to pick it up personally.

Dingo Jellybean
12-27-2004, 08:10 PM
OMG, I got Bert's card. It's so pretty. It has gold lining on the envelope. Yeah, Bert's handwriting sucks. :(

But I can see the emoticons!

Logan
12-27-2004, 11:15 PM
I just got Bert's too. The tree card is so pretty and shiny :D thank you bert!

Kirobaito
12-28-2004, 11:08 PM
I got PG's card back in the mail today. Will re-sending it with the same stamp still work?

RSL
12-29-2004, 01:45 AM
No more sticky eh? Well, I haven't gotten any cards for days now. Perhaps a few people just didn't send them.

No biggie to me.

Dingo Jellybean
12-29-2004, 01:50 AM
I still haven't received a card from White Raven, DeBlayde, and SocietyzAntidote. I HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A HORRIBLE CHRISTMAS. :'(

escobert
12-29-2004, 03:21 AM
I still haven't received a card from White Raven, DeBlayde, and SocietyzAntidote.I HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A HORRIBLE CHRISTMAS. :'(
I haven't recieved Joels yet either.

Xander
12-29-2004, 09:40 AM
I have cards from everyone except...

Kirobaito
Joel
Bert
Deblayde (Alaska)
SocietyzAntidote
White Raven (Canada)

I think. ^_^

Kirobaito
12-29-2004, 11:44 PM
Wow, you haven't gotten mine yet?

I got Berty's today.

Leeza
12-30-2004, 01:51 AM
I got a caterific postcard from Nicky today. :)

Xander
12-30-2004, 12:23 PM
I got a fun postcard from Nicky today too!

GhandiOwnsYou
12-30-2004, 01:21 PM
Woot. Here come the excuses folks, and we gots a doosy, i tell you what.

Here I am with all me Christmas cards, right? all shiny and spiffy and waiting for stamps. Then, i get a card from someone, (i forget who, my apologies) who lived somewhere in maryland i believe (i live in virginia, it's like two day mail) my parents freak out that i *Gasp* gave out my address online to a bunch of Psychotic SICK loonies like yourselves, and forbid me from responding. because obviously I would just be starting a horrible torrid pedophilic relationship with all of you by sending you christmas cards....

BUT! we have a catch. They know to be on the lookout for christmas cards and all that, and the hassle of trying to get them all out fighting the paranoia parents would have been maddening, I DO have you address' now, so be on the lookout for a stealthy happy belated Valentines Day card or something similar. Anywho, Apologies all and thanks for everyones cards (Especially those with glitter. glitters are fun!)

Chiara73
12-30-2004, 07:46 PM
Hi! I received a very nice card from RSL yesterday: thank you Justin! :)
Bye!

Xander
12-30-2004, 08:16 PM
Late cards are fun. n__n Leeza did I mention the dragonfly was awesome? =D I stuck it on my fridge. ^_^

Leeza
01-02-2005, 06:52 PM
I finally got Bert's card and it was worth the wait. You have good taste, Bert! I was going to get those very same cards! :)

White Raven
01-02-2005, 06:54 PM
Patience is a virtue everyone... :)

Calliope
01-02-2005, 07:07 PM
Why is this still open?

ALT+F4 <3

theundeadhero
01-02-2005, 08:50 PM
Cause noone got my cards yet.

Chiara73
01-08-2005, 02:03 PM
Hi!
3 days ago I received a beautiful card from Giggles and today a very nice card from Bert and Kirobaito! Thanks Abby, Bob and Casey! :)

Baloki
01-08-2005, 05:46 PM
a quick christmas cards thank you to people:
Leeza - Thanks for the card and fridge magnet *dances, cats are so cool*, however The glitter bomb did go off!
PG - Gold Pen <3
Roberta - I love the card thank you so much :)
The un-named snoopy and teenage mutant ninja turtles card sender - Stickers = teh cool
Giggly Abby - OMG its a card of epic proportions, THANK YOUUUUUU
Jack - OMG a cool penguin card :):):), thank you santa!
RSL - OMG he knows my name!
Psy - CHRISTMAS TURKEY!
Ryu - Thankies for the kitties :)
Pandar - OMG Thankies for the carddddddddd :D *PINK PEN BURNS EYES*
Shlup - You lied!
KERO - The card and letter were great, thank you so much :)
Myles and Steph - I can only agree 'Cats ar3 Pwn953'!
Logan - Thankies for teh raindeer :)

Dingo Jellybean
01-08-2005, 05:48 PM
I think my cards reached everyone by now.

But I just got DeBlayde's...he even drew a mini North Pole right on the envelope. Neat. :D

escobert
01-08-2005, 05:52 PM
Why is this still open?

ALT+F4 <3
How about we ALT+F4 you :p

Peegee
01-08-2005, 07:21 PM
I got kirobaito's card and bagel's POSTCARD

happy birthday

Dingo Jellybean
01-08-2005, 10:48 PM
SocietyzAntidote and White Raven are the two remaining cards I have not received yet.

I HOPE YOU TWO ARE HAPPY YOU RUINED MY CHRISTMAS. :whimper:

theundeadhero
01-08-2005, 11:14 PM
I guess I should post I got both my my cards since this thing is up and running again. I was so happy to get mail and I even got THREE! things in the mail that day. :)