PDA

View Full Version : is the darkness in every heart?

Mattokenzi
11-19-2004, 10:43 AM
do you believe there is darkness in every heart?

I thought this question in KH

well for me I am a nice person (friendly, polite, empathactic)
But inside I have think of evil things about other people. (I call this side Dark BBHood86)
when did you first discovered about the darkness within you?
well I think I was in my first school and everyone hated me for who I am I never did anything to them so they bully me (I think about wanting revenge on those who hated me)

so for me I have a dark heart about (30% Dark and 70% Light)

Xander
11-19-2004, 12:30 PM
This isn't really anything to do with Kingdom Hearts as a game, so I'm gonna put it in General Chat.

And yes, I believe there is some darkness in everyone. Without darkness there wouldn't be light, the same as we need bad to recognise good. And it's just part of being human.

Personally, I think my own "darkness" comes from my insecurity/jealousy.

Dking'squeen
11-19-2004, 12:43 PM
Oh yeah, I have a nice little bad side where I want to kill whoever's closest to me...Esspecially when they don't laugh at something funny...or eat something like a Cheez-It wrong. I will curse someone out for that

Giga Guess
11-19-2004, 01:24 PM
I have a definitive dark sie. Tempermental, selfish, angry....you bet.

Silmaril
11-19-2004, 03:07 PM
I'm generally a very nice person but I do have an evil side filled with malice, deceit and ill will (towards others)

I have a heart about 80% light and 20% dark.

The Summoner of Leviathan
11-19-2004, 03:08 PM
yeah Definitly we all have our badsides. I do for sure I can irratable, cranky, judgmental, egoistic, vengeful, spiteful, shelfish.... Well you get my point. Like Jung shown in the Archtypes, ie The Shadow: it is composed of the faults we find in ourself and in others and in society and put that all together into one being and we got your Shadow. This is found witnin oneself and is usually supressed.

theundeadhero
11-19-2004, 04:08 PM
I definatly have a dark side. For a little while in my past it took over and I regret it now but it's there. It makes life more interesting, that's for sure.

Edit: I'm like a real life Kain. Cool!

Levian
11-19-2004, 05:09 PM
No, the heart is an organ with icky goo inside.

Carnage
11-19-2004, 07:47 PM
Good and evil are an opinion. So heres mine. What one considers evil i consider survival.

Citizen Bleys
11-19-2004, 08:17 PM
Definitely. I'm mostly dark. I work in tech support, which pumps my hatred for humanity to unheard of levels. I have a burning, crushing hatred for all things "cute," and I don't wipe the seat in public bathrooms after I pee on them.

Carnage
11-19-2004, 08:24 PM
I don't wipe the seat in public bathrooms after I pee on them.

HAHAHAHAHAHA i actually laughed out loud.

Yamaneko
11-19-2004, 08:24 PM
It's pretty hard to find all around good people in the world anymore. Back in the time of Jesus there were more.

Citizen Bleys
11-19-2004, 08:32 PM
...which is why they killed him

J@k35000
11-19-2004, 09:58 PM
there has to be some type of evil or darkness in everyones (except Jusus's) and i'm about 70 good and 30 evil. i'm like a good sephiroth, when you anger me, i kill you, or dominate you, or something along that line.

Citizen Bleys
11-19-2004, 10:00 PM
No darkness in Jesus's soul? What about all of those people he beat up?

Peegee
11-19-2004, 10:05 PM
Jesus is also racist.

Anyway, we're biologically motivated to destroy. No matter how hard I try I always have to envision some sort of ultraviolence fantasy to get me through the week/day/month/moment.

*sigh*

Casey
11-19-2004, 10:52 PM
There isnt anybody that is 100% good in this world. Though you can define good in several different levels...

Anyway, we're biologically motivated to destroy.

Yeah dude, like for example when a person sees a spider near them or on them they just want to kill it or somthing. Well most of the time...

Dking'squeen
11-19-2004, 10:58 PM
there are some poeple who are 100% good and I'm definetly not one of those goodie goodie people. I agree with citizen bleys and not liking anythig cute. I hate cute. If you put a puppy in front of my face and say that it's cute, I may just have to shoot you. I actually have degrees of mydislike, like if you annoy me, I'll ask you , "do you wanna get shot?' or, "have you tried dyign lately', but after a while, I justt loose control and all those that are cute become a target...hey I can't be held accountable for my actions at that point

Citizen Bleys
11-19-2004, 11:05 PM
there are some poeple who are 100% good and I'm definetly not one of those goodie goodie people. I agree with citizen bleys and not liking anythig cute. I hate cute. If you put a puppy in front of my face and say that it's cute, I may just have to shoot you. I actually have degrees of mydislike, like if you annoy me, I'll ask you , "do you wanna get shot?' or, "have you tried dyign lately', but after a while, I justt loose control and all those that are cute become a target...hey I can't be held accountable for my actions at that point

You're a sick, twisted person. Please seek psychological help.

Dking'squeen
11-19-2004, 11:15 PM
really now......of course, I couldn't really bring myself to actually do something like shoot someone, it's just to get people I don't like away from me

Tokki Wartooth
11-19-2004, 11:21 PM
The name for your dark side is so precise, right down to the number! You've inspired me. I'll call my own dark side hearts_hot396.

Dking'squeen
11-19-2004, 11:27 PM
:lol:

Rye
11-19-2004, 11:30 PM
Half and Half, I suppose.

Citizen Bleys
11-19-2004, 11:45 PM
really now......of course, I couldn't really bring myself to actually do something like shoot someone, it's just to get people I don't like away from me

Haha, you thought I was being serious. Sucker!

Dking'squeen
11-19-2004, 11:46 PM
ooooooooookkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy

Rostum
11-19-2004, 11:47 PM
Yes I do believe that everyone has a darkside to them, which of course is a side you don't see often of that person due to the moral issues of their community. Although, some differ to others.

Dking'squeen
11-19-2004, 11:47 PM
Watch ur back

Rostum
11-19-2004, 11:51 PM
What?

Citizen Bleys
11-19-2004, 11:59 PM
You're in danger.

Yamaneko
11-20-2004, 12:01 AM
Stop the mindless spam, please.

Citizen Bleys
11-20-2004, 12:03 AM
Killjoy

Dking'squeen
11-20-2004, 12:40 AM
I sure am... I enjoy watching others kill and wroting. I love the most violent of things. THat's my darkside. (I had to say something about it)

Citizen Bleys
11-20-2004, 01:18 AM
I was talking to Yams.

Fuzakeru
11-20-2004, 01:40 AM
Whenever anyone calls him Yams I think of those orange potato things. Those are called Yams, aren't they? :D

Yes. A darkness bubbles inside my heart and comes out through my poetry.

StarlightAngel
11-20-2004, 01:50 AM
I have a dark side because I'm normal! :D I have this thing about wanting to kill my classmates who talk when we all get back into our classroom even though the teacher threatened to give a detention to every one of us if we did. In fact, the constant talking just annoys the hell out of me all the time. Thus, I hate.

Citizen Bleys
11-20-2004, 02:04 AM
Yes. A darkness bubbles inside my heart and comes out through my poetry.

Try Pepto Bismol instead, I bet it'll clear that right up.

Baloki
11-20-2004, 02:07 AM
I could be truthful but then I'm not gonna be:

I'm 100% good *beams*

Fuzakeru
11-20-2004, 02:09 AM
Try Pepto Bismol instead, I bet it'll clear that right up.

XP Nyuah. Darkness > Poetic Constipation or something like that. :D

theundeadhero
11-20-2004, 03:10 AM
Yeppers, yams are potatoes. That's one of my favorite words. Right up their with blubbering. Yams! Yams! Yams!

Rostum
11-20-2004, 03:21 AM
I could be truthful but then I'm not gonna be:

I'm 100% good *beams*

Carebear stare! :love:

Logan
11-21-2004, 05:05 AM
Personally, I think my own "darkness" comes from my insecurity/jealousy.
Me too! :D

kikimm
11-21-2004, 05:19 AM
Anyone who says they don't have some sort of "darkness" in them is lying. *glares* We all have it, it's just a matter ot how well we can suppress it, and what brings it out, I guess. I don't think you can really...determine how much darkness you have in a percentage....during certain situations, you're more dark than light, and in other situations, vice versa. *shrug*

:D

The Captain
11-21-2004, 09:21 AM
There was an interesting take that I've come to believe in which one must have both the light and the darkness to be able to function as a person. The Light or "Good" side is what inspires us to dream, to be compassionate, to go the extra mile for someone else, to laugh, to cry, to be scared, to grow, and to think. The dark or "Bad" side usually gives us strength in our beliefs, self-confidence in society, courage to stand up for ourselves, individualism, instincts, anger which leads to action, and ultimately ambition. The light usually benefits the group, the dark usually benefits the one single person. Not quite then ying and yang, but something along those lines.

As others have said, you need both the good and bad to truly find and be comfortable with yourself. To balance the two out and find equal time to let anger out in positive ways such as lifting weights, as well as perhaps to allow yourself to laugh at something absurd in your life is one of the best ways, I believe, to stay sane.

Take care all.

Doomgaze
11-21-2004, 09:27 AM
Yes, plenty. My own heart is as black as night.

You see, light can not penetrate very far through the skin, and...

...what?

Rainecloud
11-21-2004, 10:57 AM
I suppose there is darkness in every heart.

You just have to keep it at bay, if you can. If you let it become more powerful than the "light", it will overtake the good in you and cause you to become quite evil. Everyone has the ability to be good, and everyone has the ability to be evil. Some find it easy to contol these feelings, and other don't...

Meow
11-21-2004, 12:26 PM
i'm not so much thirty percent dark as thirty percent fastidious cliche.

One time i had a dream about being notably discourteous to an old lady. It was awesome.

SetsuntaMew
11-21-2004, 11:47 PM
I'm more dark than light, but people think I'm more light than dark. And then they realize I'm not and get scared. Ha ha.

I guess I'm about 74.3287196% dark and 25.6712804% light.

Dking'squeen
11-21-2004, 11:49 PM
what an approximation made by mew. I;ve never seen it broken down into so maby numbes!

SetsuntaMew
11-21-2004, 11:50 PM
I'm random ^_^

Dking'squeen
11-21-2004, 11:51 PM
HEEHEE

Mattokenzi
11-23-2004, 12:39 PM
*Dark BB comes in to play* "fell the darkness with in you" :D
*back to normal* I'm sorry, I didn't know what came over me :D

sephiroth9006
12-05-2004, 01:24 AM
but then again those people who tell everyone to go and be "Good" or whatever and rekon they have never done anything wrong would be lying as there is at least one time when everyone living has comitted some sort of "evil" deed.
but how can you be sure that your not actually controlled by your dark impulses that your even mentally stable there surely could be no proof of that is there even such thing as "a light in dark" in todays world can you be sure that theres even a life so "pure" that they couldn't even think "evilly"

Triple T
12-05-2004, 01:42 AM
"There is always darkness in one's heart, but that depends if it's completely black or just a shade of gray."

Half and Half, I suppose.

Half evil and Half NOT GOOD! :O

ninja-yuffie
12-05-2004, 05:28 PM
:mad: im 99% dark!!! :mad: (i have to have 1% to have the love for RPGS!!!!!!!!!!)

theundeadhero
12-05-2004, 11:35 PM
I had a dream once that it was the middle of the night and I was unlocking a door that was supposed to be my house front door. Across the street under a lamppost was a man wearing a trenchcoat and a hat. He was staring at me with evil glowing eyes. It scared the poop out of me and I woke up. I'm very convinced it was the devil pestering me in my dreams.