PDA

View Full Version : What would have happened if...?

Luthien
11-19-2004, 05:50 PM
Do you think that if Rinoa had not been in the comatose state, Squall would have realized his love for her?
After all, he does but only after she´s gone... Nunca sabes lo que tienes hasta que lo pierdes (You never know what you´ve got until you lose it)... true indeed :(

Zante
11-19-2004, 06:05 PM
I think the whole love plot between Squall and Rinoa was kindna forced and Rinoas blakout was the only way to add at least a little relism to it, so I don't think he would fall for her without it. But as stubborn as she is, one can't be sure about that. ;)

LunarWeaver
11-19-2004, 11:20 PM
Squall always put on such a nice act...buut I think he's been plenty in love with Rinoa since he first saw her! He just doesn't admit it to anyone, even himself :P

Dking'squeen
11-19-2004, 11:40 PM
Did you see that look on Squall's face when Rinao walked away from him after the dance and the way he was smiling while they were dancing? You could tell that he was happy and that hinted that he may have been beginning to have feelings for the unknown chick(at teh time) who points to teh shooting star

Chris
11-19-2004, 11:45 PM
Did you see that look on Squall's face when Rinao walked away from him after the dance and the way he was smiling while they were dancing? You could tell that he was happy and that hinted that he may have been beginning to have feelings for the unknown chick(at teh time) who points to teh shooting star

Yeah I noticed that too.

Dking'squeen
11-19-2004, 11:49 PM
that was a cool moment that will be frozen in time...........when your game freezes

I don't think that if Ri-ri hadn't been taken away, Leonhart wouldn't have looked in his hart and realized that he loved her, he ...well, you know

EDIT: Don't double post. -Murder

Auronhart
11-19-2004, 11:53 PM
I don't think he had any serious feelings for her at that point, (since I don't believe in love at first sight) but he was probably interested in this person who would approach him when he's so obviously an introvert (I know that most people wouldn't bother talking to me...maybe that's a good thing) and he probably also enjoyed himself while dancing.(once he could succeed anyways) That's what I think.

EDIT: Getting back to the original question...I think he probably would have realized after a rather long time, but instead he just got lucky.....:lol:

Dking'squeen
11-21-2004, 12:37 AM
Good one, maybe he was interested. I mean, anyone who could teach Squall that dance has something in her

Luthien
11-22-2004, 02:05 PM
JEJE that´s true... he´s not a pound of coordination... JAJAJAJAJA :D :D :D :D :D

YunaXTidus
11-24-2004, 06:29 PM
i reckon, if she hadnt gone into her comatose state, he wud have realised what an annoying lil biatch she was and run away fast.

joke

i reckon he wud have, it just wud of taken a few more years

xXFiReXx
11-24-2004, 06:32 PM
squall was a frekin jerk,rinoa was a little pest,they go great togethor!

YunaXTidus
11-24-2004, 07:23 PM
squall was a frekin jerk,rinoa was a little pest,they go great togethor!

what you said

Auronhart
11-24-2004, 09:11 PM
Compared to Squall, Cloud is a wimp and Tidus is a crybaby. You don't see Squall giving black materia to the galbadians or breaking down in tears. Granted, those aren't great examples, but Squall doesn't have the bad qualities that the others did have. Also, Rinoa has the opposite personality type to Squall, that is why they attract, not some "they are both fools" argument.

darkmischief
11-24-2004, 10:39 PM
Compared to Squall, Cloud is a wimp and Tidus is a crybaby. You don't see Squall giving black materia to the galbadians or breaking down in tears. Granted, those aren't great examples, but Squall doesn't have the bad qualities that the others did have. Also, Rinoa has the opposite personality type to Squall, that is why they attract, not some "they are both fools" argument.

Well said auronhart :) :p

Auronhart
11-25-2004, 03:50 AM
Well said auronhart

Thanks. :D

malice
11-25-2004, 05:41 PM
when she went into the coma he probably realised how much he liked her

Xxiawakin
12-01-2004, 12:16 AM

*Ahem*

http://img64.exs.cx/img64/8909/12392.jpg
http://img64.exs.cx/img64/3409/squall18.jpg

Remnant
12-01-2004, 12:21 AM
Yeah, I got the impression that the feelings were always there, but Squall being Squall, he ignored/denied them, or deliberately acted against them. Riona becoming a client just gave him more of an excuse.

Slade
12-04-2004, 09:48 AM
I think the second Squall pic that Xxiawakin posted is more of a 'What the F*** just happened?' look.

Xxiawakin
12-04-2004, 02:59 PM
I think the second Squall pic that Xxiawakin posted is more of a 'What the F*** just happened?' look.

Seems like a "...Whoa" look to me.

Turk
12-04-2004, 04:03 PM
Squall always put on such a nice act...buut I think he's been plenty in love with Rinoa since he first saw her! He just doesn't admit it to anyone, even himself :P

yeah that and what Remnant said.

deep.

Kamrusepas
12-05-2004, 03:25 PM
If you want a thorough speculation of what if...., read my story Stranger Than Fiction. Available at fanfiction.net and my website, www.geocities.com/kamruse -->FanFic.