PDA

View Full Version : Bad Experiences.

Chris
11-20-2004, 12:54 AM
I've been a part of the FFshrine forums for a while now -
and damn they're such bastards.
Just because I choose to post differently they tear me apart with
vicious attacks,
The point of this thread is: have you ever been brutally attacked by anyone in other forums than this one?
This forum is the best, quiet and has no tolerance for any kind of abuse.

Well?

Del Murder
11-20-2004, 01:52 AM
Nope, because I don't post at other forums. Why try the rest when you have the best?

Peegee
11-20-2004, 01:57 AM
Well yeah, but I started it

Yamaneko
11-20-2004, 01:57 AM
Yes, but it doesn't bother me because Internet people generally act like that. Now if Del were mean to me I'd cry.

Baloki
11-20-2004, 02:01 AM
Nope, because I don't post at other forums. Why try the rest when you have the best?

Yes but letting your friend run amock in Aiyon like that always makes me cry :cry:

Citizen Bleys
11-20-2004, 02:03 AM
Yes, because people are crap. I leave forums like that.

Glendon
11-20-2004, 02:09 AM
Yes, I have been the target of flame attacks. Mainly by disgruntled teenagers like this:

http://www.darkova.com/angst.jpg

Watch out guys, he fancies himself as an intarwebz hax0r who can have his way with your PC. When he's not writing crappy poetry or watching acne medication commercials on MTV, you will find him at a number of forums with bad moderation.

Fuzakeru
11-20-2004, 02:15 AM
XD!! No one at this forum has ever been mean to me and I'm very surprised about that. ( PG doesn't count cause he's mean to everyone. Heh. )

I've never had a problem at any forums although this is the only one I post at anymore.

zacks_clone
11-20-2004, 02:28 AM
I only go to this forum,and one that is currently only being used by me and one of my best friends.We bash each other-but its friendly:P

Citizen Bleys
11-20-2004, 02:42 AM
XD!! No one at this forum has ever been mean to me and I'm very surprised about that.

You don't think locking you in a closet without food or drink is mean?

kikimm
11-20-2004, 02:50 AM
If I have been, I don't remember. Yuo can see how big of an impression that left on me. I try to visit other forums I belong to regularly, but this is where I know the most people, have the most fun at, so of course, I spend all my time here. But I think the reason I haven't been attacked is because I don't really..."voice" some of my opinions, that would offend certain people, whoever. I'm not here to make any enemies...meh. Whatever.

:D

theundeadhero
11-20-2004, 02:54 AM
Someonefrom this forum has been mean to me. They got away with it without any mod action too. That's all I'm gonna say about it.

Citizen Bleys
11-20-2004, 02:56 AM
Yeah, that was so much fun. Did you ever get the wolves out of your car?

ill-fated-life
11-20-2004, 03:15 AM
i can say that i am only a member of this forum, and my drum corps forum...(who on an exciting note, is doing a Final Fantasy show...so next summer, look around for the Blue Stars)

Rostum
11-20-2004, 03:19 AM
No one likes me here. ;_;

DMKA
11-20-2004, 03:44 AM
XD!! No one at this forum has ever been mean to me and I'm very surprised about that. ( PG doesn't count cause he's mean to everyone. Heh. )

I've never had a problem at any forums although this is the only one I post at anymore.
You mean I don't count? Or has my further understanding of you taken me off the icky list? :greenie:

Hrrrm...aside of little conflicts, I guess no one has ever been outright mean to me...there's some bitch who's been a bitch to me pretty recently though, hence the additional "No Eyes on Each Other For Me" title. I've been kinda harsh and taken jokes as personal with a couple, and had a couple misunderstandings, but apparently that's been forgiven and worked out over time so...yay. :love:

And Del's comment about not needing the rest when you have the best is all too true. This is the only board aside of an occasional visit to AoW and The Basement out of sheer boredom, and they're basically just subforums of EoFF anyway. :p

theundeadhero
11-20-2004, 03:52 AM
Yeah, that was so much fun. Did you ever get the wolves out of your car? No, I had to burn it. Then I ran it over with my monster truck! ( Not a good quality scan, but the picture quality ain't that great

Tokki Wartooth
11-20-2004, 04:33 AM
Hrrrm...aside of little conflicts, I guess no one has ever been outright mean to me...there's some bitch who's been a bitch to me pretty recently though, hence the additional "No Eyes on Each Other For Me" title.
Wow, get over yourself. You weren't registered when I left EoFF before, so when I came back I didn't even know who you were, and I still don't, so I don't care about you, and people who take Eoeo debates so seriously are lame, so stfu. :love:

I can't speak for any other forums either since this is the only one I've ever actively posted at.

ConfusedArt
11-20-2004, 04:48 AM
Dont drink and drive....:D

Shlup
11-20-2004, 05:38 AM
DMKA and heartshot... Don't get your banning extended to the rest of the forums. Forever. Both of you regularly piss me off, so don't think I'll hesitate to do it.

Anyway! I don't post regularly at many forums, so the only jerks I meet I generally meet here, though they do occasionally hide at Fools Gold so they can "vent" behind people's backs. Not often and not lately though. :)

Peegee
11-20-2004, 05:43 AM
The crazy kid with the facepaint cracks me up

ConfusedArt
11-20-2004, 05:51 AM
yeah well he scared the crap out of me

<b>EDIT: Please don't double post. -Murder</b>

Rainecloud
11-20-2004, 07:52 AM
I beg to differ with certain statements in your post that concern this forum, but you are right in saying that EoFF is better than the majority of FF-related boards out there. It isn't perfect by any means, but it is friendly.

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.

ConfusedArt
11-20-2004, 07:16 PM
im glad im enjoying myself too

DMKA
11-20-2004, 07:29 PM
DMKA and heartshot... Don't get your banning extended to the rest of the forums. Forever. Both of you regularly piss me off, so don't think I'll hesitate to do it.
But I didn't even say anything about her, shes the one attacking me suddenly. :( :confused:

Armisael
11-20-2004, 07:43 PM
No one likes me here. ;_;
well i like you.. :love:

and i post often to another two forums but no..they treat me pretty good like here too..

Samuraid
11-20-2004, 11:08 PM
This forum is good. :D

The MegaTokyo forum is ok, it's kinda crazy but there have been some pretty harsh and obscene flame wars between a few people.

The rpgamers.net forum is pretty good and pretty friendly

erality.com/rs is an excellent forum. It has a small membership but has never been far out of hand.

I run a small forum...and it has had a few disputes between members in the past...but it has been going great for a long time now.

I've been part of numerous other forums...but I haven't visited them in a while now.

DMKA
11-21-2004, 12:47 AM
This forum is good. :D

http://forums.megatokyo.com is ok, it's kinda crazy but there have been some pretty harsh and obscene flame wars between a few people.

www.rpgamers.info is pretty good and pretty friendly

www.erality.com/rs is an excellent forum. It has a small membership but has never been far out of hand.

http://ariendor.net/ib is my forum...and it has had a few disputes between members in the past...but it has been going great for a long time now.

I've been part of numerous other forums...but I haven't visited them in a while now.
OMFG HE'S ADVERTISING BURN HIM AT TEH STAKE NOW!@!!!!111!1ONE1

Denmark
11-21-2004, 06:58 PM
I've attempted to post at other forums, with little success. For a number of reasons:

1. I can't remember to go to those other forums xD
2. They aren't nearly as active as EoFF
3. The members, as a whole, aren't nearly as intelligent as EoFF's
4. I like pie.

escobert
11-21-2004, 07:23 PM

Azure Chrysanthemum
11-21-2004, 07:52 PM
I post at several other forums. The strange thing is though, I tend to be made a mod at most of the forums I go to, so I can bring down the weighty hammer of justice on flamers.

Samuraid
11-21-2004, 09:37 PM
OMFG HE'S ADVERTISING BURN HIM AT TEH STAKE NOW!@!!!!111!1ONE1

:confused:
I'm not advertizing.
I couldn't care less if anyone clicks the links or not. &lt; removes links &gt;

Fuzakeru
11-21-2004, 10:41 PM
You don't think locking you in a closet without food or drink is mean?
-eyetwitch- You're just misunderstood. -grits teeth and throws things at you- :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

DMKA, hehe. We may have had our conflict over certain topics but in there you weren't like, "OMFG U R TEH STOOOPID HEAD!" and remained intelligent ( although we both hid our insults in our big words). XD!

I don't hold grudges, although I think beating up Bleys would be a good idea just about now. :love:

XD!!!! Look, whether bad things happen to you or not of people don't like you for particular reasons it shouldn't be a constant festering inside your head. Luff luff all teh EoFFers. D00D. Srsly.

SetsuntaMew
11-21-2004, 10:52 PM
I'm a shy little child when it comes to forums. I'm afraid everyone will be mean to me so I just stay quiet. Except I kinda got over that here, 'cause everyone's so nice. But anyway, because I barely ever posted anywhere else, no one was really rude to me.