PDA

View Full Version : Blowing in the Wind [A]

kaizer21
11-20-2004, 01:51 AM
can u spot sum imperfections in the pic ? i want to change them before i ink the lines in. the lines arent perfect...but i need to see if the proportions are awkward

StarlightAngel
11-20-2004, 02:43 AM
Is the jacket supposed to be transparent, or do you just need to erase those lines?

Ouch!
11-20-2004, 03:12 AM
As far as proporions go, with the height you're spot on, about 6.5 heads tall. Her arms fall down to mid-thigh, good. Her feet are a little small, they're supposed to be about the size of the forearm. Her legs are about the right length compared to the rest of her body. No real complains there, I don't think you need to worry about awkward proportions.

As you're going to be touching up the lines with a pen, I don't think it'll be such a problem that some lines need a bit of erasing. I think that'll all turn out pretty well. I'll be waiting for a finished product!

kaizer21
11-20-2004, 12:52 PM
As far as proporions go, with the height you're spot on, about 6.5 heads tall. Her arms fall down to mid-thigh, good. Her feet are a little small, they're supposed to be about the size of the forearm. Her legs are about the right length compared to the rest of her body. No real complains there, I don't think you need to worry about awkward proportions.

As you're going to be touching up the lines with a pen, I don't think it'll be such a problem that some lines need a bit of erasing. I think that'll all turn out pretty well. I'll be waiting for a finished product!

so all u think i should change are the feet?

Ouch!
11-20-2004, 03:30 PM
That's up to you, they're not so small that it looks messed up. People can have small feet. If you do make them bigger it should only be just a tad larger. I don't think you intend this character to be a clown or Disney character. That being said, you don't have to change them, they're fine as they are, just ever so slightly disproportional.