PDA

View Full Version : Why do women wear so much perfume???

Peegee
11-20-2004, 01:59 AM
Drives me :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: to walk past them and be FILLED with the demented odour that makes me gag and immediately rain torrents of demented thoughts. I encounter this so often that I have my own brand of flames to retaliate, none of which are appropriate for any board.

So, acknowledge whether you bathe in perfume, what you think of it, and why women insist on smelling like stank?

Glendon
11-20-2004, 02:01 AM
Why do women wear so much !@#!@#1249021740921074ing perfume???

To cover up their ungodly farts which come from the depths of hell.

MoonsEcho
11-20-2004, 02:07 AM
I spritz a little on when I'm going out, but I don't BATHE in it. I hate when people do that. It's suffocating. And it's not just girls, some guys are just as clueless. :D

Fuzakeru
11-20-2004, 02:10 AM
Same reason guys bathe in cologne. :D

fire_of_avalon
11-20-2004, 02:22 AM
I don't wear any perfume unless it's a special occasion/I just came back from running for my life from a stinkbeast and only had time to rinse off.

And I wear the cheap little girl stuff that never starts to turn, like lots of perfumes do because of their high alcohol content.

theundeadhero
11-20-2004, 03:08 AM
I don't know but I wish they weren't. Smelling it always makes me nauseous (sp?). It happens when I wear cologne too. It's church's fault too. As a kid at church all the smells would mix together and I would feel nauseous and get a stomach ache. I would prefer them to be smelly.

kikimm
11-20-2004, 03:13 AM
Hmm. I can't stand it when girls (or guys) put loads of the stuf on, as it gives me a MAJOR headache, and it's usually the most horrible smell in the world, too. Like sugary bubblegum magnified by a thousand. *shudder* I do wear perfume, sometimes....when I remember, which is hardly ever. It's very subtle, though, and people don't seem to have a problem with it. Meh. Whatever floats your boat I guess. But the reason people wear it...seducing, purposes....yes....

:D

StarlightAngel
11-20-2004, 03:21 AM
No perfume for me. :D

Tokki Wartooth
11-20-2004, 03:29 AM
I think guys are MUCH worse with the cologne that girls are with the perfume.

But, they do it for the same reason as guys; because they smell bad.

DMKA
11-20-2004, 03:34 AM
I have tons of colonge and aftershave I've recieved in the last few years as gifts, because I never wear it. I bathe and wear deodorant...that's all I need.

DeBlayde
11-20-2004, 03:58 AM
It's mostly old ladies around here that do it. I mean, if you have a perfume that smells nice, a little touch doesn't hurt anybody.

BUT!! when you can smell the person 9 feet away and for 10 minutes after they've left the entire building, that's just a little too much. :screwy:

ps. girl farts are orders of magnitude worse than guy farts. got a room mate, she made the whole apartment smell like girl farts. bad stuff.

MoonsEcho
11-20-2004, 04:01 AM
You guys must know some rancid girls. I've never ONCE known a girl fart to be worse than a guy's. And I have some gassy girlfriends, trust me....

ConfusedArt
11-20-2004, 04:08 AM
Well at my school, none of the guys where cologne (Sp?) and half of them dont even where deo. Most of the guys smell like sigaretts.

bennator
11-20-2004, 04:21 AM
Because some people think perfume and cologne are acceptable subsitutes for bathing.

ConfusedArt
11-20-2004, 04:24 AM
True.. true..

Shlup
11-20-2004, 05:30 AM
Last night BJ and I ran into some friends at the movies and they were smoking in line, so someone was spraying their perfume at them, and my friend's girlfriend was getting all pissed and gagging that "someone's wearing too much gawd awful perfume." I laffed. Smelly smokers.

I don't wear perfume. Scented lotion about half the time, but I don't like spray smells.

Peegee
11-20-2004, 06:03 AM
I wish I had an audience to use my material on smelly women, because laughing with myself just isn't cutting it.

Somebody hang around PG 24/7

ConfusedArt
11-20-2004, 06:22 AM
whats funny is in the pe locker room girls jsut LOAD it on and im like " whoa im gonna barf " and it seriously smelled like rotton fruit because it was all this different perfume mixed together.. dont try it..

Loony BoB
11-20-2004, 09:32 AM
Last night BJ and I ran into some friends at the movies and they were smoking in line, so someone was spraying their perfume at them, and my friend's girlfriend was getting all pissed and gagging that "someone's wearing too much gawd awful perfume." I laffed. Smelly smokers.

I don't wear perfume. Scented lotion about half the time, but I don't like spray smells.
Yeah, I've found it's mainly smokers, too. There are way more smokers than 'rancid farters' or whatever, at least in my experience. Do you people really let big ones rip that often? Geez.

I hate it when people overdo it with the perfume. Especially the kind that seems to latch at the back of your throat. A smell should be a smell, not a personal cloud of liquid particles seemingly designed to kill people by making them cough to death.

Levian
11-20-2004, 10:26 AM
OOH OOH! i KNOW THE ANSWER! Well, it's partly what Shlupquack said, but it's also that when you wear perfume, your nose gets used to the smell really quick and therefore doesn't smell it as good as it appears. So then they take on more! So they'll smell it themselves, and then it smells perfect for them, but AWFUL for us. Since we smell it stronger than them. Harr harr harr.

Armisael
11-20-2004, 10:44 AM
So, acknowledge whether you bathe in perfume, what you think of it, and why women insist on smelling like stank?
Well i bathe in perfume-everyone who stands besides me say this to me-and i think it's good to smell nice..it makes you feel good knowing that boys especially like this..you just have to choose the right perfume..

Female Ryuichi
11-20-2004, 11:00 AM
These girls don't know the true sercet - Only use perfume on the hair. Trust.

:love:

Xander
11-20-2004, 03:35 PM
I don't wear perfume. I just like nice smelling body spray. And in my opinion, if you are clean you will smell nice enough anyway.

m4tt
11-20-2004, 03:49 PM
None of the girls I know wear gobs of perfume. They smell just fine.

ConfusedArt
11-20-2004, 07:13 PM
i wear body spray, that's all and just enough to make boys say 'you smell nice' :D

eestlinc
11-20-2004, 07:57 PM
I think all of it is dumb and a waste of money.

fire_of_avalon
11-20-2004, 08:39 PM
I was born smelling like good stuff. Like cookies.

FoA smells like cookies.

Do YOU smell like cookies? Didn't think so. Now I am your queen.

Rainecloud
11-20-2004, 08:51 PM
They enjoy making people sneeze, I guess.

theundeadhero
11-21-2004, 12:16 AM
These girls don't know the true sercet - Only use perfume on the hair. Trust.
Nooooo, just let your hair smell like your shampoo. Guys like it much better. At least I do. Good shampooey smelling hair= rawr!

Azure Chrysanthemum
11-21-2004, 12:58 AM
If you have and use soap and shampoo perfume should not be needed.

Female Ryuichi
11-21-2004, 02:21 PM
Nooooo, just let your hair smell like your shampoo. Guys like it much better. At least I do. Good shampooey smelling hair= rawr!

My hair never smells of shampoo :(

theundeadhero
11-21-2004, 09:20 PM
Go Female Ryuichi smell! Rawr!

Polaris
11-22-2004, 10:02 AM
I just put a few parfum I DON'T BATH in it! Just a pic....

Although women use a lot of parfum coz they like to smell really well!