PDA

View Full Version : Nooo! Crono *spoilered*!!!!!!!!!!

i-kant
11-20-2004, 07:35 PM
OMG I did NOt expect this at all!

I thought it was going to Ayla who was going to die because she was the odd one out of the group (she was the only one without an magic and an elemental designation).

Dammit!! HOW can crono die!! he's the main character for god's sake!!!

SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME CRONO RESURRECTS!!!!! OMG I FEEL SO DEMORALIZED...CRONO was my best character, he had luminaire and the best equipment and the goldstud....for 100% MP discount!!! ARGHHH#$H@#$H@#$

KentaRawr!
11-20-2004, 07:41 PM
O_O yes, crono is brought back to life ^_^;;

i-kant
11-20-2004, 08:05 PM
what about all the goodies that he had on him? do I get those back too...:(

Azure Chrysanthemum
11-20-2004, 08:18 PM
Yes

Why didn't you mark this thread as a spoiler?

i-kant
11-20-2004, 08:31 PM
sorry I realized that after I made the thread.

thanks for the reply though.

KentaRawr!
11-21-2004, 02:02 AM
yes, you get all the items he had, too... remember, dont kill magus when you have the chance..

i-kant
11-21-2004, 03:29 AM
Of course I chose to keep him, but can you actually kill him? I tried that option and got Frog killed by him. I think I was at level 44.

Azure Chrysanthemum
11-21-2004, 07:00 AM
If you kill Magus Frog will turn back into a human at the end of the game.

Doomgaze
11-21-2004, 09:20 AM
I'm glad I wasn't on the internet to ask to have every little plot twist ruined for me back when *I* first played.

erdricksarmor
12-09-2004, 04:17 PM
I'm glad I wasn't on the internet to ask to have every little plot twist ruined for me back when *I* first played.

Word.

Saint_007
12-11-2004, 01:38 PM
OMG I did NOt expect this at all!

I thought it was going to Ayla who was going to die because she was the odd one out of the group (she was the only one without an magic and an elemental designation).

Dammit!! HOW can crono die!! he's the main character for god's sake!!!

SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME CRONO RESURRECTS!!!!! OMG I FEEL SO DEMORALIZED...CRONO was my best character, he had luminaire and the best equipment and the goldstud....for 100% MP discount!!! ARGHHH#$H@#$H@#$
A few tips:
First off, cool down. Take Prozac, sleeping pills, whatever. Just...cool down...
Second, this is an RPG. With Crono as the main character, you can expect him to return. Steps to that down below.
Third, next time you play the game, give Crono your crappiest stuff. That way, when he dies, you lose nothing.
Fourth, and last; jeez, man, switch to decaf!

As for how to get Crono back?Go back to the End of Time (after beating Dalton, and taking/killing Magus), and talk to the Old man a couple of times. He'll give you something to get you started, and instructions.

That not enough for you? Go read a walkthrough.