PDA

View Full Version : Dark Knight?

redxiiii
11-21-2004, 09:27 PM
where da hell dya get the dark knight dresssphere and how do ya get florall fallal,macina maw, and full throttle

TheSpoonyBard
11-21-2004, 09:39 PM
You get Full Throttle from Tromell in Macalania Woods in Chapters 1 and 2, you get Floral Fallal in Chapter 2 when you 'liberate' a Syndicate uniform on the Djose Highroad , and you get Machina Maw from the Oasis on Bikanel Island in Chapter 2 or 3 (not too sure which though). As for Dark Knight, you get this in Bevelle in Chapter 3 just before the battle with Baralai. You have to do something with the lifts beforehand, but I can't quite remember exactly...

redxiiii
11-21-2004, 09:52 PM
how dya get ya characters 2 wear da dress spheres av heard ya have 2 make 2 characters escape and den u can use a special dress sphere dat true

TheSpoonyBard
11-21-2004, 10:05 PM
To get access to the special dresspheres you need to activate every node (node, not gate) on the current Garment Grid in one battle. Once you have transformed into each DS you can press L1 to get to the GG screen, then press R1 to change it to the Special DS screen. From here press X. Now the other 2 characters will leave the battlefield (I think you confused this with escaping) and the lone character will continue the fight. While in SDS you cannot escape, only transform back into a normal DS. When you do this the other characters will return and you can continue battling as usual.

Del Murder
12-04-2004, 10:23 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=46396

lulusgirl
12-25-2004, 02:18 PM
To get the Dark Knight, you have to step on the left lift ( there are three lifts) and step on a box thing. leave and go again and step on the box again. leave again. now take the right lift and step on the box. all those activates pillers that you can step on to get to the dress spere

kakashisen77
12-21-2005, 05:48 AM
oh no, u get the DS in chapter 2 somehow i missed getting the darkknight DS and am already up to chapter 3...

i tried going back to beville but guard wont let me in ><

is there anyway i can get it? because i heard its very good and i wanna see wat it looks like...
T__T

thnx:eek:

4evarisha
12-28-2005, 10:45 PM
Thx for the help guys I got it.