PDA

View Full Version : Sutaimia

Cloud_Strider
11-23-2004, 06:38 PM
Nation: Sutaimia
Governed by: King Elvani, Prime Minister Trealor Matik
Government: Monarchy, Democracy
Capital: Sutaim City
--note-- South Sutaimia is run by monks and the king. It is partially independant from the capital city and North Sutamia. Religious beliefs are STRICT in the south, but travellers are welcome as are those on religious pilgrimages to the vast temple of the Sutaimites.

The Triumphant Hero
11-23-2004, 08:50 PM
I request an alliance with your fair country.

FightClubFan#47
11-24-2004, 01:55 AM
Welcome to Eizon!

Cloud_Strider
11-24-2004, 02:47 AM
Sutaim City: Capital City of Sutaimia. Museum of the ancient Soota Religion in the city center. Hall of Parliament also in the city. Second Home of the Royal Family in the third quarter of the city. International Trade Center located on the river banks, accessable by either ferry, yacht, or land convoy. Sutaimian rangers (Border Patrollers) main station located at the city outskirts to the north.

Entremont: Second largest city in Sutaimia. Sutaimian prison located there. The SSO (Sutaimian Secret Ops) Main Station located there. They are used for anything from Espionage to Riot Control. Largest Tremare refugee camp located inside city limits.

Valderiot: Port City of Sutamia. Shipbuilding and Coast Guard located here. SSO base located in unspecified area in the city. Militia used here as municipal police force. Sutamian naval academy also located in limits.

--Convoys and transportation to Sutaim City provided for free by either ferry or chocobo--

Cloud_Strider
11-24-2004, 03:36 AM
This is the Sutamian Flag. The mallot and shield display the judicial and democracy. The lion and sun display the Royal Family, and finally the top lettering is ancient Soote for " Infinate Belief for One Mind".

Trumpet Thief
11-24-2004, 03:39 AM
chaos: I would like you to have an alliance with my two nations: Vincentland and Super Shiny Land.

Cloud_Strider
11-24-2004, 03:51 AM
AQUANACUS and SUPER SHINY LAND/VINCENTLAND as of the second day of the establishment of SUTAIMIA, prove to be formidable allies.
We look forward to working with you!

Sacred Phoenix
11-24-2004, 05:32 AM
Can a join too?

Cloud_Strider
11-24-2004, 04:39 PM
Yes you may join Sacred Phoenix.

Cloud_Strider
11-24-2004, 04:55 PM
I am pleased to announce that the Sutaimian Navy has acquired two new types of ship.

First being the amphibious personnel trawler:
As per SS Fist of Sutaimia
Crew Capacity:450
Cannons:9+1 forward facing
Sniper Slots:10
Armor:+8
Range: Long-range. Capable for long distance missions.

Second being the Sutamian border patrol frigate
As per SS Entremont
Crew Capacity:75
Cannons:5+2 forwards facing
Sniper Slots:4
Armor:+3
Range:short-range. Can only participate in missions close to home soil. Can venture farther with larger ship support.

Carnage
11-24-2004, 11:00 PM
Sutaim City: Capital City of Sutaimia. Museum of the ancient Soota Religion in the city center. Hall of Parliament also in the city. Second Home of the Royal Family in the third quarter of the city. International Trade Center located on the river banks, accessable by either ferry, yacht, or land convoy. Sutaimian rangers (Border Patrollers) main station located at the city outskirts to the north.

Entremont: Second largest city in Sutaimia. Sutaimian prison located there. The SSO (Sutaimian Secret Ops) Main Station located there. They are used for anything from Espionage to Riot Control. Largest Tremare refugee camp located inside city limits.

Valderiot: Port City of Sutamia. Shipbuilding and Coast Guard located here. SSO base located in unspecified area in the city. Militia used here as municipal police force. Sutamian naval academy also located in limits.

--Convoys and transportation to Sutaim City provided for free by either ferry or chocobo--

You now have one member.
1 member=1 city
Not
1 member=3 city's

Id be cool if i was wrong but i dont think im wrong. But if i am someone will yell at me and youll know.

FightClubFan#47
11-25-2004, 01:28 AM
Your right.... kindof....

You have you=1 city

You have a member=1 city

1+1=2cities

Agent Proto
11-25-2004, 02:17 AM
He has the two other cities because the nation inherited them from a 'revolution"

Cloud_Strider
11-25-2004, 03:23 AM
Thats why all three cities are in there!!!!! Plus, I have had one person request to join my nation... Sacred Phoenix...

Carnage
11-25-2004, 04:56 AM
He has the two other cities because the nation inherited them from a 'revolution"

Nice.

P.S. Knew id get yelled at :(

Cloud_Strider
11-25-2004, 05:24 AM
.:SUTAIMIAN NEWS TO THE ALLIES:.

The newest squad of Sutaimian Secret Operatives has been dispatched.

The twenty-five membered squad was chosen directly from the Headquarters and handpicked to be the King's personal entourage for visits to neighboring and allied countries.

The Commander-in-Chief of the SSO has asked if any country was willing to build and maintain Sutaimian Embassies in their countries.

" I, CinC Ulys Trim'r of the Sutaimian Secret Operatives, offer to strengthen our ties with our allies, by building Embassies on your soil to house our diplomats and ambassadors to your great country. Not only will it be an embassy, but also a trade center so that we can exchange our wealth of mithril and iron with the splendors of your nation. We eagerly await your reply."

The last thing we have to report is that the Tremare (the old name of Sutaimia) refugees have been released from the camps so that they may benefit from what the Sutaimian people have achieved in this great age. The first Tremare to ever been elected into Parliament has broken history. The Hall of Parliament now consists of 103 Sutaimians and 1 Tremare. Racial Differences are stopping.

--Report by The Inside Man

Cloud_Strider
11-30-2004, 04:29 AM
Enclosed here are the first few laws established for Sutaimia and her visitors.

Cloud_Strider
12-04-2004, 04:13 AM
I, Garak Bashir, right hand to the King of Sutaimia am now ready to release priviledged information about military movements through Sutaimia.
Because of the alliances forming without the Sutaimian government invited, all enlisted men, women, and beasts are being sent to the far reaches of Sutaimia to patrol the borders.

All naval ships are being held in the harbor awaiting any bombardments. The SSO has also been dispatched, acquiring sniper spots and building pill boxes all throughout Sutaimia.

The Royal Family has been sent into hiding and the castle was placed into lockdown. It will now serve as a primary base for all Sutaimian forces along with any forces who wish to join the cause of defence.

Drills have also begun, with only sixty reported dead and missing. The Sutaimian beasts are currenly being trained and will soon be sent into the forests of Sutaimia and the plaines.

We will not attack any other nation. We will only fight to keep what is ours.

Senior Advisor and Vice-President of Sutaimia, Garak Bashir

Cloud_Strider
12-07-2004, 04:51 PM
Unfortunately, we are closing our borders to all nations for a period of three days while we prepare for war with New Black Mage.

Please leave a message with a soldier if you wish to contact anyone .

ChaosCalibur
12-07-2004, 04:54 PM
Some war it'll be... First you have to cross the sea, then go across the VincentLand Planes, and finally climb over the mountains, it'll be all over before you get there...

Cloud_Strider
12-16-2004, 05:12 AM
The Sutaimian Arms have now established a set of fifty turrets along the borders of Sutaimia to prevent any incursion by land, sea, or air. Further information pending.

Cloud_Strider
12-26-2004, 01:51 AM
Sutaimia's leader has been out for a while due to surgery... Please don't think he relinquished his throne to anyone...

Sutaimia has developed their first airship class...

The United Sutaimian Ship Enforcer. More information available upon request.

Carnage
01-03-2005, 04:07 AM
I declare war on sutamia

Cloud_Strider
01-04-2005, 01:12 AM
We completely fight off your invasion with insults and rocks... Like I said, I am ill, and declaring war on a bedridden person is very very naughty...

This is a recording...

Cloud_Strider
01-15-2005, 07:51 PM
Sutaimian R&D has now found a way to propel naval vessels. Using a type of scoop at the front of the vessel, water would be passed through a tunnesl filled with turbines then released at high velocitites to the aft of the vessel. a grill at the front of the scoop prevents any creature or endangered water creature from being sucked in and mutilated.

Bahumat
01-18-2005, 05:13 AM
Great, TOA has another member!!

P.S. If you wish to discuss religion, talk to Ruby Dragon. She's my religious and financial advisor.

Cloud_Strider
01-19-2005, 03:43 AM
The new Sutaimian naval fleet using the turbine-propulsion system is now afloat and moving. The fleet, consisting of twelve Enforcer-class vessels, will now head to see for training and weapon testing. No country or nation will be affected by any test. Also, a smaller fleet of Sutaim-class torpedo ships and troop transports are enroute to New Rysa. Further information pending.

Cloud_Strider
01-20-2005, 05:30 AM
The Sutaimian Sky-Force has recommissioned the Enforcer-class airships to Stratus-class. The change was made when Naval commanders were confused with airships and naval ships called the same name.
There are now three large air ships, lightly armed until more aero-technology is developed.

SSFV (Sutaimian Sky Force Vessel) titles:
S.S.F.V. Nimbus
S.S.F.V. Elvani
S.S.F.V. Raven

Cloud_Strider
01-20-2005, 05:37 AM
News has it that the Sutaimian forces have successfully landed on New Rysa. Not much has been found in defences, but there remains to be 6 days left in the campaign before Victory is announced.

Cloud_Strider
01-20-2005, 04:39 PM
The small fleet of Sutaim-class torpedo ships are maintaining position off of New Rysa, while the new fleet of Enforcer-class ships depart for the United Nations of Atlantica. Troop Transports and Colony ships are also enroute.

Carnage
01-20-2005, 05:38 PM
you cant just make all this crap up when you feel like it. post your invention. then an overseer will come and estimate the time cost and whether or not the technology is available at this point.

Cloud_Strider
01-20-2005, 06:09 PM
Ok, for one:

Turbine-engines for naval vessels

two: Prototype Airships. Just with propellers and a hot air balloon.

three: giant arrow torpedoes

four: amphibious boats

Carnage
01-20-2005, 07:52 PM
it will take

Money
600,00 EiZ
Time
3 weeks
Explanation
you have 1 member. i count one member as 100 people at the moment so with 100 people it wiould obviously take a while.

Cloud_Strider
01-29-2005, 04:56 AM
Sutaimia now bans hunting on our soil.

Cloud_Strider
02-04-2005, 02:41 AM
Sleep well all my people, for where you go now is far more luxurious then where you are now... instead of being in a server, you will always be in my memories... You will be missed...:(