PDA

View Full Version : FMV Download!!!

Coda
11-23-2004, 10:38 PM
I can see that alot of ppl played ffVIII in 2000 or so and can't remember FMV's or plot lines.

Well heads up! I every script from ffVIII and every single FMV sequence.

SO more to the point anyone looking for a FMV sequence such as the opening or ending or even so fine as the launch to space I got it.

SO post what u want and il have em uploaded for all to download very soon.

darkmischief
11-24-2004, 11:00 PM
though i dont need any fmvs, i must say... how did u get them all and the scripts..also for teh pc version can u take screenshots??

Captain Maxx Power
11-25-2004, 11:46 AM
The script could do with going on gamefaqs or something for public access. It's just too precious to reserve for us lot :)

Coda
12-01-2004, 05:59 AM
well u no us diehard fans can find ways to anything.

first off this cool ass program called psxvideo hacks into all .img files and extracts the str files.
then with an str converter u convert it into avi files.

And the script i got off my friend.
very indepth. very cool.

blue_midget192
12-02-2004, 11:51 PM
FMVs!!!! i want all the FMVs!!! please :) where will they be posted? and when?

ShivaBlizzard8
12-03-2004, 12:05 AM
Both those things are easy to find online for yourself.

If you download the program PsxMC (just google it, you'll find it) you can use it to rip all the FMVs from any PSX disc (including FF8, and any other FF on a PSX disc). The program automatically saves them to your computer as .AVI files, easy to use. You can play them on Windows Media Player and edit them and whatnot. I use it to make all my music videos. The program also saves image files and stuff.

As for the script, the complete FF8 script is at http://rpgamer.com Just look under FF8, you'll find 'em.

blue_midget192
12-03-2004, 10:54 PM
Both those things are easy to find online for yourself.

If you download the program PsxMC (just google it, you'll find it) you can use it to rip all the FMVs from any PSX disc (including FF8, and any other FF on a PSX disc). The program automatically saves them to your computer as .AVI files, easy to use. You can play them on Windows Media Player and edit them and whatnot. I use it to make all my music videos. The program also saves image files and stuff.

yea! cheers :) i downloaded it, after trawling through 10 pages of japanese. but i got it and i'm converting vids as we speak :)

ShivaBlizzard8
12-03-2004, 11:51 PM
LOL - Yeah, it sucks that the download website is in Japanese, but luckily the program is in English. :)

amratis
12-06-2004, 06:05 PM
I can see that alot of ppl played ffVIII in 2000 or so and can't remember FMV's or plot lines.

Well heads up! I every script from ffVIII and every single FMV sequence.

SO more to the point anyone looking for a FMV sequence such as the opening or ending or even so fine as the launch to space I got it.

SO post what u want and il have em uploaded for all to download very soon.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaghhh! Please post the ending fmv in its entireity if you can :D :D

amra

blue_midget192
12-06-2004, 06:44 PM
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaghhh! Please post the ending fmv in its entireity if you can :D :D

amra

i have the 3 files that make up then ending, but i cant post them cus there AVI files, can any one post a prog to convert them? :) please

Coda
12-06-2004, 09:12 PM
damn u ppl! use psxvideo!!! its beta and its all english withthe explinations.
and use movie maker to convert. neways i will tell u when. il have every cutscene on a ftp in like 2 days

Lyndiny 1445 4eva
12-08-2004, 12:26 AM
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ IM DYING FOR THE BEGINING AND ENDING FMV'S PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ THNK U DAR IS A GOD!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Turk
12-08-2004, 01:11 AM
i have the whole ending and opening fmvs....Search for it on the Limewire program, it should have it.

Auronhart
12-08-2004, 04:32 AM
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ IM DYING FOR THE BEGINING AND ENDING FMV'S PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ THNK U DAR IS A GOD!!!!!
Download them from http://www.bluelaguna.net/

Future Esthar
12-18-2004, 09:02 PM
Where can I download a version of Binkplay that works?

ShivaBlizzard8
12-18-2004, 10:51 PM
i have the 3 files that make up then ending, but i cant post them cus there AVI files, can any one post a prog to convert them?

After I ripped the avi files using PSXMC, I converted them to mpgs using FX mpeg converter. Free download here: http://www.softforall.com/Multimedia/Video/Fx_Video_Converter07070017.htm

Shoden
12-23-2004, 11:29 PM
i got mine from winmx it took a while though i would like the scripts that alright?

rubah
12-24-2004, 01:27 AM
I had trouble getting the fmvs to rip until I found this site: http://fatoprofugus.net/ff8/

soawesome.
(it's a dos program but not hard to use, especially as everything to type is given to you:P)

much easier than waiting for a modem to download all them.