PDA

View Full Version : Loony Noober Pie

theundeadhero
11-24-2004, 01:49 AM
Hello, fellow chefs! As we all know the Thanksgiving season is upon us. Here at the Eyeson cooking show we have seom great cooking ideas just for you. They're simple and can be done at home. Todays recipe is a Loony Noober Pie! Start off by preheating the oven to 421 degrees. While that's warming up, take a large bowl and break in 3 parts Faris . Next add 5 parts Star Fire. After that sprinkle in a little bit of Glendon. Okay, now lets leave that set for just a minute. Take another smaller bowl that's microwave safe. Put in 2 parts Fated Child and 2 parts Saint 35. You can throw in a little bit of Zelly hottie for flavor if you wish. Stir together with a spoon until well mixed. Throw it in the microwave for 3 1/2 minutes. While that's cooking, go back to the first bowl. Mix together well. You'll want to make sure it's mixed very well so stir the entire time the microwave is nukin away or use a low speed blender if you wish. When the microwave is done take out and stir together for a quick second and then mix slowly into the larger bowl, being sure to spread it evenly. For the crust of the pie, it's simply a matter of mixing together beyondthegrave, Yazoo's Queen, and Garnet Til Alexandros XVII as mentioned on last weeks show. Pour the contents of the bowl into the crust and let bake in the oven for 15 minutes, or until solid. Once done, let cool and then add LoonyBoB as a topping as you see appropriate.

MoonsEcho
11-24-2004, 02:36 AM
I tried making this a little while ago, but my topping didn't come out right. Too runny....*grumbles* Guess I'll have to try again next year.

Logan
11-24-2004, 04:00 AM
I buy my pies at the store. Does my store have this pie? I should check.

Trumpet Thief
11-24-2004, 04:05 AM
chaos: Once it's done, enjoy it at your fine dinner table, and drink a cup of theundeadhero. Be sure to slurp your hardest, making you enjoy this dinner to it's finest, and remember, never show any mercy to your drink :D

Sacred Phoenix
11-24-2004, 05:23 AM
I like pie.

oh, do you debone the noobers first?

White Raven
11-24-2004, 05:54 AM
Hmmm, Thanksgiving?...I must have found a hole in time, because I've found myself a month in the past...

(Go Canada!)

Faris
11-24-2004, 12:31 PM
While that's warming up, take a large bowl and break in 3 parts Faris .

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :cry: :cry:
*snifle*
Why me!!!!????!!!
Why am I the first ingrediant!!!!??????!!!!!!
must hide fast before they eat me!!!

theundeadhero
11-24-2004, 07:34 PM
Don't worry. Apparantly noone around here eats pies. We just throw them at other people.

Psychotic
11-24-2004, 07:40 PM
WTF IM A NOOBE Y RNT I ON DERE I H8 U :mad2: :shoot: :hot:

Oh wait, my mistake. I'm not. :upsidedow

Faris
11-24-2004, 08:30 PM
Don't worry. Apparantly noone around here eats pies. We just throw them at other people.

thank goodness!
throwing pies.....you said?
*prepares pies to be thrown*
eheheheheh :bgl:

StarlightAngel
11-24-2004, 08:34 PM
It was ok. The Star Fire offed a bit of the taste and made it Teen Titanish (Oh how I hate that show). And I ended up unearthing all of the bones after I cooked it, which wasn't very fun. Otherwise, it was pretty good! :D

Tokki Wartooth
11-24-2004, 09:23 PM
Uh...isn't this thread a little late for Thanksgiving?

Denmark
11-24-2004, 09:45 PM
nope, it's right on time.

our thanksgiving happened first, if I know canadian history. which I don't.

Tokki Wartooth
11-24-2004, 10:34 PM
<b>working 11-2, then 4-8. :( says:</b>
Aww, you Canadians don't celebrate American Thxgiving
<b>Glass tears don't dry says:</b>
huh?
You guys have your Thxgiving earlier huh?
we have real thanksgiving. you have american thanksgiving.
jsut like we spell properly, and you forget the "u"

theundeadhero
11-24-2004, 11:15 PM
thank goodness!
throwing pies.....you said?
*prepares pies to be thrown*
eheheheheh
You should still hide. We have to make the pie before we throw em. I guess I should have mentioned you have to buy the boneless Noobers.

Fuzakeru
11-25-2004, 12:07 AM
Noober reminds me of Goober. Goober . . . those were peanuts back in the day, right? >_> No? -shrug-

MoonsEcho
11-25-2004, 12:39 AM
Noober reminds me of Goober. Goober . . . those were peanuts back in the day, right? >_> No? -shrug-

Yes. :D

theundeadhero
11-25-2004, 03:23 AM
I tried making this a little while ago, but my topping didn't come out right.You have to be careful with your LoonyBoB, he can be a tricky one. Next time try hitting him in the head with a spoon. Sporks might hurt to much. You don't want that. So, how do I taste? I can't quite remember ever drinking myself much. Hopefully not cinnaminny, I hate that flavor.

Faris
11-25-2004, 03:26 AM
You should still hide. We have to make the pie before we throw em. I guess I should have mentioned you have to buy the boneless Noobers.

o... great
*runs* *hides*
*sings* you'll never find me hahahahahaha

§Dante§
11-25-2004, 03:30 AM
Hm. I like pie.

theundeadhero
11-25-2004, 03:30 AM
Maybe in the luandry basket? Maybe in the tuna cabinet? Maybe in the underwear drawer? Maybe under the living room floor? Oh, where oh where could that Faris be? It's time to make a pie, you see!

Faris
11-25-2004, 03:34 AM
^ hahaha
no where near!! :tongue:
nobody is going to make a pie out of me ;)

§Dante§
11-25-2004, 03:36 AM
He's hiding in his own thoughts.

Faris
11-25-2004, 03:42 AM
He's hiding in his own thoughts.

SHE!!!!
naw i've tried that before and i was found :p

Trumpet Thief
11-25-2004, 03:42 AM
Aww, you Canadians don't celebrate American Thxgiving
huh?
You guys have your Thxgiving earlier huh?
we have real thanksgiving. you have american thanksgiving.
jsut like we spell properly, and you forget the "u"

chaos: How dare you mock me :mad2:

Rubedo: And personally, I like Thanksgiving earlier, as I am a canadian myself :)

Faris
11-25-2004, 03:45 AM
Rubedo: And personally, I like Thanksgiving earlier, as I am a canadian myself :)

yes i too am canadian,
.... so why do i have to be part of their feast/pie :( ???

§Dante§
11-25-2004, 03:47 AM
You Canadians and your pronounciations. ^_^

Trumpet Thief
11-25-2004, 03:53 AM
yes i too am canadian,
.... so why do i have to be part of their feast/pie :( ???

Trowa: Because theundeadhero likes eating newbs :D?

Rubedo: And yes, we do spell "color" without the "u". Try on stop us! *Sets the world on fire*

Albedo: *Laughs maniacally*

Faris
11-25-2004, 04:11 AM
Trowa: Because theundeadhero likes eating newbs :D?

Rubedo: And yes, we do spell "color" without the "u". Try on stop us! *Sets the world on fire*

Albedo: *Laughs maniacally*

o... that would do it :p. Why can't we be warned though :confused:
ooooooooooooo...... fire *stares*

Trumpet Thief
11-25-2004, 04:16 AM
chaos: He posted in every newbie thread making a pie. It really isn't in any harm, and IMO, it is very fun. I'd like to be part of it anyday :love:

Rubedo: If you would, theundeadhero?

Faris
11-25-2004, 04:20 AM
chaos: He posted in every newbie thread making a pie. It really isn't in any harm, and IMO, it is very fun. I'd like to be part of it anyday
Rubedo: If you would, theundeadhero?

I'm having fun :D
although because i'm hiding, i feel very lonely right now.... :(
hmm... i think it's time to make a Trumpet Thief pie, wouldn't you agree?

theundeadhero
11-25-2004, 02:38 PM
I think next is the Eizon milk shake flavor of the week.

Faris
11-29-2004, 03:20 PM
I think next is the Eizon milk shake flavor of the week.

Sounds tasty :D :D I want some!!
But souldn't we wait untill Christmas time to have Eizon Pie/nog?

(....still hiding......i'm bored :rolleyes2)

Dking'squeen
12-06-2004, 12:14 AM
hey, I'm part of the crust, which is the best part!:D

theundeadhero
12-06-2004, 01:55 AM
Don't feel bad but I think the crust is the worst part. No thought went into that while making the recipe though.

Dking'squeen
12-06-2004, 02:16 AM
Don't feel bad but I think the crust is the worst part. No thought went into that while making the recipe though.

I just might throw the pie at you:D

The crust is the best part for me, that's what i meant, but I still might throw the pie at you :D