PDA

View Full Version : FF XII is already complete I can feel it

LunarWeaver
11-24-2004, 06:25 AM
I keep reading Square representatives saying "Oh, it's pretty much complete.." "Oh, it's basically complete." HA! I can smell their lies... it IS complete and they are torturing us by making us wait... X_X!!!! Or it's not complete and they are marketing smart by spanning out their three major releases of Kingdom Hearts 2 Dragon Quest/W VIII and of course Final Fantasy XII...but I like my insane assumption that is choice one better and I will happily sit here and have a nervous break down over something I've made up in my head *twitch* {>_>} ;<_<;

Dark Ekonis
11-24-2004, 02:27 PM
I really doubt thet SquareEnix will realease all their titles at the same time, that would create competition umungst themselves, I think they will span it out so when sales on one start to slow down they bring out the next to boost sales up an so on..well Thats what I would do, Just to keep the consumers wanting and dishing out all their lunch money to me...

Wuggly Blight
11-29-2004, 04:22 PM
I seriously doubt its all ready complete...

Ouch!
11-29-2004, 06:16 PM
I seriously doubt its all ready complete...
Agreed. As the front site said, they just pushed back the release date even further. Back before Star Ocean: 'Til the End of Time came out, SO3, FFXII and KHII were their main titles. They said they were spreading the release dates apart so they didn't compete with themselves.

Star Ocean was released first, FFXII was to come out second (sometime early 2005 as it was predicted then) and then KHII after that. They've already pushed FFXII back again. If they had planned to stick with their original intents, that would mean that it's not finished. If it was finished, they'd be releasing it on time with their original predictions.

Also, if they don't want it to compete with KHII or DQVIII they'd be releasing it as soon as they can. The more they push it back, the more games it's going to run into. They've got to get everything out before the PS3 launches. They've got a bunch of other major titles coming out later, such as Radiata Stories and FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus.

The PS3 will have a playable model out at E3 2005, so that means it'll be out sometime 2006. They've got a bunch of games being worked on, and if they want to get them all out without conflicting with their own titles, they'll have to start putting games out quicker.

LunarWeaver
11-30-2004, 03:13 AM
I was only kiddin' you lovable gooses ;P

UltimateSpamGrover
11-30-2004, 06:26 AM
".. . . . . . . . ."

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
12-01-2004, 12:32 PM
".. . . . . . . . ."

then *drops dead*

Del Murder
12-05-2004, 05:20 AM