PDA

View Full Version : Sepheiroths role in Advent Children

Matt90
11-25-2004, 04:29 PM
Spoiler

I read the first 35 minutes of Advent Children and Sepherioth does play a role in the movie other then in flashbacks. Cloud is trying to climb up a building after being knocked down by Bahamut all kind of rocks are falling and he heres a vocie " I...I will not just be a memory any more" and Sepherioth slashs down threw the ruble and that a i could find so far. Any other qustions just ask

Matt90
11-25-2004, 06:24 PM
I Know evreything there is to know about Advent Children so just ask.

One winged angel of death
11-25-2004, 08:37 PM
hmmm...interesting...do you think possiblely it was one of the sephiroth clones possessed by sephiroth? or do you think one of the sephiroth clones achieved his memory and revived sephiroth?

Matt90
11-29-2004, 09:11 PM
Thats what i think they said that as long as the Geostigma exsists they can create a new Sephiroth but i am almost positive though it is not the original.

Dking'squeen
11-29-2004, 10:20 PM
I read that too. I saw a little of the trailer with that part in it, it featured Yuffie, Cid, Nanaki and Barret too. It was all in all a scene from Midgard. I wonder if they really are trying to bring Seppy back...or maybe Jenova? Either one is cool with me though,a s long as it's somebody we know from FFVII, not Sora or Rikku or Kairi:D Of course it's not the original, if it were, won't his body be in itty bitty pieces? I reme,ber either bnlowing him up or him disintergrating.

11-29-2004, 11:54 PM
his body turned into life energy. but that means it can form it's self back because it was life energy. Also sephiroth like jenova or lucrecia won't stay dead easy. so yeah, there's a slight chance he's gonna re-appear in the movie not just in flash backs but who knows.

Dking'squeen
11-29-2004, 11:59 PM
That would be cool, esspecially for all of the Seppy fans. Do you think that his energies were tranfered into another person? But if he comes in the movie in the sae body, how would that be explained? Maybe someone will make him a new body or maybe create him again. Hey, I wonder if that's what Kadaj is after. I read that he had some box and was chanting mother or something. Then he found it empty. Maybe he's trying to bring Seppy back. Hey, how come I feel like someone has already said the exact thing?

12-01-2004, 12:18 AM
well...more than likely. heh, i kinda expect that (sephiroth clones) so yeah their almost soul perpose (besides p1ssing off cloud and everyone who's against them) is to bring sephiroth back in short....go sephiroth clones...

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 12:22 AM
Yeah! Go Yazoo!!!!! WHOOO Shoot him! It's so cool how he can twist skid on the highway and still have perfect aim, but the bullets do get deflected, but what the hey! I kind of hope the clones succeed

12-01-2004, 12:28 AM
so how many people think final fantasy isn't final fantasy without some big motorcycle race hyper speed battle? with sephiroth clones and cloud inclueded. i'd love to see barret do that *lol* or vincent*drools* but sephiroth would be awsome *rock on* so what do ya think? heh i cannot wait for the movie let's just see how our observations are close or different than with what really happens.

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 12:37 AM
Seppy would be cool duleing Cloud on a giant motocycle. He'd turn around, pullling out the Muramasa as his bike turned. When turned fully, The man swung the katana from left to right, straight through the opposing bike. The motorcycle exploded, sending Cloud into the air...(cliffhanger)

12-01-2004, 12:42 AM
uh...ok...um.... right. i get it i think and well yeah that would've been cool i guess. Cloud that's what you get for not wearing a helmet! umm...my website has a chat room if yahzoo wants to go there.

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 12:51 AM
I think I will

12-01-2004, 12:54 AM
umm. anyone who wants to go please private message me so i know who gose in or not. thanks. and well probably i'll try to answer questions there to.

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 12:58 AM
I don;t know why I can't do it

12-01-2004, 01:00 AM
weird i'm on right now. just type in www.freewebs.com/sephiroth_onewinged.com/ it might work then. oh well if not try www.freewebs.com/sesshomaru_cool/ or www.freewebs.com/ansem_darkness/ thats all three. and no one else has problems with it...

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 01:11 AM
I don't know but it has something to do with thee name. I'll put on in and it'll turn it into something else...crazy computer

12-01-2004, 01:19 AM
um okay i don't think it's just letting us automatically go there because on my bar it's just letting me.

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 01:21 AM
And how can this be fixed?

12-01-2004, 01:26 AM
well try one of the other choices then go to it from that website because i can get to the other websites easy try that.

Trumpet Thief
12-01-2004, 03:16 AM
chaos: To many theories swooshing around. Wouldn't it be better to watch the movie first at least? I'm not really a fan of knowing everything beforehand, so that my experience is screwed.

Rubedo: But whatever, that's just me. I, myself, never read the 35-minute thing. And maybe this thread should be marked "contains spoilers" or something similar to that.

12-01-2004, 12:15 PM
sorry theif! it's just opinions and options and possible outcomes and some things between our lives so yeah spoilers can be used if needed! ^_^'

meowwl
12-01-2004, 08:49 PM
Does anyone know the release date? I can't find it anywhere...I even e-mailed Squaresoft USA to try and find out! Maybe it is available at the japanese site?..But I can't read japanese. :(

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 08:52 PM
I think it's sometime next year or late this year. I'm not sure either

Demon eye
12-17-2004, 12:17 AM
Muhahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhaha hahahahahahaahahhahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
Tho my name is different I am here I AM SEPHROTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Muahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

EDIT: Do NOT make spam posts like this again. -Murder

12-17-2004, 09:08 PM
i think it's comeing out in 2005. i'm not sure but if it's like 85% done then surely it's comeing out in 2005.

nihowma buffet
12-18-2004, 08:11 PM
*raises glass*

here's to hoping rufus finally gets a moment of ultimate glory.

ruffie, you'll always have a fan in me. :love:

Dking'squeen
12-18-2004, 08:18 PM
*raises glass*

here's to hoping rufus finally gets a moment of ultimate glory.

ruffie, you'll always have a fan in me. :love:

not in me though, i hapilly knowcked him around in VII, but that was because he tried to beat me up
hopefully he won't just have three minute scenes everytime he's there

12-19-2004, 03:40 PM
i have a fealing that if that is rufus yahzoo or kadja is gonna end up killing him so yeah.....

Dking'squeen
12-19-2004, 03:42 PM
i have a fealing that if that is rufus yahzoo or kadja is gonna end up killing him so yeah.....

one can only hope, i'll raise a glass to that

12-19-2004, 03:43 PM
well it makes sence... that or he's gonna be blown up in a explosion caused by bahamut. or something.