PDA

View Full Version : I know evrey thing about Advent children

Matt90
11-25-2004, 06:53 PM
You want to know who the wheel cair man is i'll tell you...i know
Is Sephiroth in the movie...i know

SomethingBig
11-25-2004, 08:06 PM
In the latest trailer, the silver-haired man is talking to a bunch of kids and a brown haired boy is singled out. Who is he and what is his role in AC? Without any proof, your answer to this question is as credible as a fortune teller.

One winged angel of death
11-25-2004, 08:29 PM
this is my guess...you know the title the advent children? well i think that possiblelly that child is the advent child. those are all the kids in the orphanige, and probably Cloud was supposed to protect him from the sephiroth clones.

SomethingBig
11-25-2004, 09:01 PM
I doubt the Sephy clones are actual threats to the children. The one with the long hair seemed to be trying to convince the children to do something and not trying to kill them.

11-25-2004, 09:04 PM
that's true. but they could be a threat if angered. but then why would it just be that specific child separated frm the rest?

Matt90
11-29-2004, 08:20 PM
The children are infected with somthing called Geostigma it is the scource of the silver haird mens power. All i know about that is it has somthing to do with Jenova and Vincent explains it to Cloud

Matt90
11-29-2004, 08:23 PM
the browned hair kid is Denzel

Denzel appears to be one of the orphans who lives with Tifa. Whether he is related in any way to Marlene or the "children" but he has a major role

Dking'squeen
11-29-2004, 09:44 PM
The geostigma comes from the J-cells inside of people, mostly children and the mini-lifestream that's inside of everyone fighting the illness. The two conflicting causes the sickness...or from what I heard:D

Ouch!
11-29-2004, 10:00 PM
My understanding was that Geostigma is a desease that effects those with JENOVA cells. It's lethal, the Planet's last attempt to completely eradicate JENOVA. Cloud is infected with it.

Now, there are many facts that would point to the three silver-haired men to be Sephiroth clones or otherwise somehow related to him, though SE to my knowledge has never officially confirmed it.

When speaking to Cloud, Kadaj refers to him as his brother, probably through their links to JENOVA. The stunning resemblance, specifically their hair, that Kadaj, Yazoo and Loz (mostly Kadaj and Loz) show to Sephiroth cannot be ignored. Kadaj also says mother constantly when he is refering to JENOVA.

Now, assuming that they have JENOVA cells based on the information previously stated, it would make sense that they also suffer from Geostigma. How would a disease that's killing them be the source of their power? It doesn't make much sense to me.

When the movie first came out, they refered to a disease as the Star Scar Syndrome. It was said that the Advent Children alone held the key to defeating the disease.

Star Scar Syndrome has since been replaced by Geostigma. The Advent Children being important to curing the disease, that would also explain why Kadaj attempts to win them over to his side when he has his little speech with them.

The brown haired kid, "Denzel" if that's what you want to call him (though I highly doubt that is his real name), is seen in a scene where his eyes appear much like Kadaj's do on several occasions: cat-like.

I assume that would mean that Kadaj wins some kind of hold over the children.

But yeah, I highly doubt that Kadaj, Yazoo and Loz are benefitting from Geostigma.

Matt90
11-29-2004, 10:01 PM
I also heard it is somthing called the scar syndrome

Matt90
11-29-2004, 10:03 PM
Go to http://www.adventchildren.net/ff7ac/movie/characters.htm and you'll see

Dking'squeen
11-29-2004, 10:12 PM
I saw that part too where Denzel's eyes were cat-like. And in Midgard, the children walk around zombie like (from what I've read), so I think that maybe Kadaj does have some hold on the children. Kadaj does begin to circle Cloud, sayong, "He is our brother, but he is a traitor." SO I guess he's a traitor because of the fact that he fought Jenova and Seppy and denies relation to Seppy.

Dking'squeen
11-29-2004, 10:15 PM
I read it...where does it say that it's Ruffy or else I missed something. It happens when I read too fast. Hey...if it is, why's he under the cloak? Maybe the explosin did a number on his body...

11-29-2004, 11:57 PM
interesting now i can understand the movie better than before. my understanding is that, Denzel is probably gonna go one of the two ways with cloud or with seph that's all i know.

Dking'squeen
11-30-2004, 12:02 AM
Wouldn't it be interesting indeed if Denzel goes with Seppy and his clones? I don't know though since it's more like Kadaj or Marlene? In one scene, where it looks like Cloud and Vince are having a conversation, Marlene comes in and tells Cloud that sicne Denzel is fighting the disease with everything he has, Cloud should too. I don't know what role Denzel will play although. I can't wait to see though

Dking'squeen
11-30-2004, 12:02 AM
PS. I swear that I have a pic of the two guys on your sig

12-01-2004, 12:05 AM
yes yes...it would seem likely.
p.s.that's kamui and fuuma from (X/1999)
and i agree the kid will probably decide the fate of advent children but more than likely with sephy at first then gose over to cloud.

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 12:09 AM
I'll check to see if those are the giys since i renamed the pics. Denzel is sooo a major haracter. Whatever. That's the way FF goes, the person sides with the opposing team, and then back to the open arms, or they'll stay, then leave and then realize how wrong they were and come back

12-01-2004, 12:15 AM
hnnn....yes well that's true to stuff likes this always happens it's justa' odd twist.
(you have good ideas)

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 12:21 AM
Well, I liek them. They make the plat and game a bit more interesting

12-01-2004, 12:25 AM
hey....do you all think eventually we'll get more actually known answers? these sound really interesting. but well hm....it's just we don't have proof and i knew most about advent children and i read *plz no mad at me if website wrong* at an rpg comeing up website they said adventchildren was already realesed in japan it said fall 2004 for japan. is that really true? *it's not my website nor is it my responsibility so it not my fault if wrong* please tell me. thx

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 12:31 AM
It probably did since things made in Japan, it's only right that they come out first there. Now I want to move to Japan

12-01-2004, 12:40 AM
eh heh heh.......you might not.....umm....japanese killer wasp scare you? anyway. if your in america going to japan you couldn't eat any vegetables or foods there. but you can if you want to cheak out the giant building that they let you test games befor ebeing shipped out to america. i swear it! like 50 something floors of movie radio and video game action! and well... probably some lucky japanese kid could answer all these questions and yet he laughs cause we probably are so close and yet so far from the truth.

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 12:48 AM
:D:D:D I don't like bugs, but that's okay. That's what guns are for. I heard that thoose wasps eat bees. BEES for the love of sake BEES. Now, bees are dangerous. I would love to check out theat twoer. Not in one day. Good lord no. Maybe in two or three trips. I'll just pack my own food thank you. esspecailly ramen noodles.

12-01-2004, 12:57 AM
yes true. in hokaido there is a thing called a japanese killer wasp the is about stinger 3 inches body 4-5 inches not exactlly what you'd wanna mess with and yeah pack your own food and well have fun! i'm going there to resurch wildlife and possiblely be a video game programer! *ppl who wanna know about japan here ya go!* and well sephiroth might just appear outta the blue cloud might die aerith might b&tch and tifa might cry. there ya go!

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 01:03 AM
Cool! Let me know if you do become a programmer, then I can say that I know someone! Or, HEY HEY I KNOW HIM! If you do, try to get FF a little more ibnteresting. Well, that's just how those chicks are. As for Yuffie, she's just going to steal Cloud's materai

12-01-2004, 01:05 AM
all the girls on ff7 have problems all of them... and so do some of the boys like cloud's hair! chocobo mimic! ah!

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 01:09 AM
:D
Rude has no hair so he can't do anything about it. Hey, off subject for a bit, but is it me or did DBZ make the biggest jokes about bald guys using Krillin and teh other one?

12-01-2004, 01:10 AM
uh yeah. and on ff most of the guy are kinda bald or gay....no offence but um...yeah.

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 01:17 AM
yeah. Who agrees? (Everyone says yeah) Cool. No onwards with FF. Cid, smoking is very bad for you

12-01-2004, 01:17 AM
um yeah...evil lung cancer

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 01:20 AM
stupid lung cancer. What do you think, assume will happen after that part where Cloud goes into some cloud thing in Midgard and hears Sephiroth's voice? or didn' you see that part?

12-01-2004, 01:27 AM
uh..i think that was dust no cigarette smoke. and i live with it evil...

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 01:44 AM
If it wre smoke, Cloud would have a bad case of lung cancer right now

12-01-2004, 01:47 AM
umm... dust of burnt bodies and buildings. yeah that's A LOT safer.

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 01:52 AM
Well, at least in that, you'll ahve a slightly higher chance of living. If you aren't hit by someone jumping from the building that is, well with smoke. Think of it as Geostigma

12-01-2004, 12:10 PM
i uh guess...that makes sence. poor cloud first the disease then lung cancer then who knows.

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 12:39 PM
maybe a severe poison? Who knows. Maybe he'll just outright die

meowwl
12-01-2004, 09:56 PM
:P maybe they're herbal cigarettes?

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 09:59 PM
What a delight it would be if they were, then he'd just suffer from one thing...unless they have poson in them. hopefully not

Rostum
12-02-2004, 11:02 PM
Maybe he'll come and cut this thread up.

Dking'squeen
12-02-2004, 11:03 PM
Maybe he'll come and cut this thread up.

Let him try :shoot: There'll be ine less spiky blonde guy throwing his sword around:D

Del Murder
12-04-2004, 06:43 AM
This is not a topic. No more 'I know everything about this movie' threads please. It is hard to believe that anyone knows everyhting about something that hasn't even been released yet. If you do in fact know anything, discuss it within the specific topics in this forum.