PDA

View Full Version : Is this game going to be common shooter?

Matt90
11-25-2004, 06:58 PM
What kind of game will this be will it be a RPG type game will it be a shooter. Will he be able to turn into a demon like creature like in FF 7. Someone answer me.

One winged angel of death
11-25-2004, 08:58 PM
i'm sure the game's gonna end up like "devil may cry". Vincent will be passing through or liveing in this little town and then the group come's in and starts terroriseing the town. So then you can use guns go into snipper mode and if hurt enough turn into Chaos. you could also probably have the materia system but it's doubtful. really this game is shooting, killing, transforming, dark comedy, and etc. so really this game could go two ways one it'll be a big hit, or two it'll F***ing suck.
It's all up to your opinion. hopefully you won't mind Cait Sith. That's where the dark comedy come's in.

Carnage
11-25-2004, 10:43 PM
Its made by square, so it will never be common

sephiroth9006
12-01-2004, 10:03 AM
from rumours that i hear you gotta fight sephiroth near the end of the game but not as an elegeded final boss because looking at the FFVIIAC
screenshots sephiroth is reborn or somthing at the end but either way i'll probably like it i liked devil may cry that was a great game and i like FF so if it's like that made by square it'll be good at least

12-02-2004, 12:37 PM
hm....if that is true....then......wow. that's akward. I had no idea. well if sephiroth is intermixed then it'll be really interesting. but imagine trying to fight sephiroth without the normal battle system with only a gun and no heal materia and no materia at all. that'll really be one of the hardest boss fights ever made! 0.0 and then if there is not materia....like on ffx-2 no summons! it's gonna be extreme so i hope people like challenges.

sora
12-02-2004, 01:03 PM
Think castlevania.

xxspawnerxx
12-17-2004, 03:56 AM
I cant wait till both the movie and game come out :love: i wanna see what happenes after ariths spirit saves the planet :spin:

12-17-2004, 09:03 PM
i know exactly how this game is gonna start out. vincent has parted ways with cloud and then he is living a peaceful life then wandering into a town to spend the night a buncha weird ppl attack and thus poor vincent's relaxation ends... at least that's how i think it's gonna start. it's gonna be like ruroni vincent and the attack of the idiots. only instead of a sakobato or reverse blade it's a gun. and a claw and a evil form i hope.

Sephex
12-18-2004, 12:44 AM
My bet is that robot ninjas are going to be behind it all.

12-18-2004, 04:41 PM
yeah that or a buncha evil robotic monkey brained flea eating people are behind vincent's stress

Ryth
12-20-2004, 12:04 AM
It could be an awesome game but it could be a Devil May Cry clone but I think it looks promising and even if it sucks it will for sure have a great story like all other FF games and pretty much every other game by Square!

Sephex
12-20-2004, 04:44 AM
I found an exclusive screen shot of Vincent fighting a Robot Ninja.

Seriously though, I have a feeling that the game won't be that deep.

12-20-2004, 11:08 AM
wow.... If that picture where any better... I'd burn down the factory... Then i'd boycot all finalfantasy games for selling me that crap... Then i'd spend the rest of my days playing harvest moon... and then devil may cry and then i'd get board and buy them again. *good pic so much detale i couldn't tell which robot thing was vincent. was it the one with the circle head or the one with the block head?* lolz...JK.

Wuggly Blight
12-20-2004, 12:05 PM
Man oh man... this game is going to reak of clonage. I dont see why final fantasy is stamped on this game.

Ryth
12-20-2004, 09:38 PM
I found an exclusive screen shot of Vincent fighting a Robot Ninja.

Seriously though, I have a feeling that the game won't be that deep.

Best. Pic. EVER. :tongue:

Naughty Tifa
12-30-2004, 12:42 AM
This won't be a shooter, says Nomura. The fans will be suprised to what the genre actually is. :rolleyes2

12-30-2004, 12:45 AM
either A. Like normal FinalFantasy
B. Like Devil May Cry
or C.Like Kingdom Hearts
that's the possibilities.

Dante WolfWood
12-30-2004, 11:33 PM
or:
D.isn't like any of those and is so innovative, they start comparing games to it,
E. Like Megaman LEGENDS!!!! YAY!!! ok I'll quit
F.like Red Dead Revolver, except BETTER!!! :p

I think D might be the right one :D

Destai
01-22-2005, 10:15 PM
Am I the only one who think Square's walking on thin ice with this game?

Dante WolfWood
01-22-2005, 10:39 PM
they probably are, but I dont care, I'm getting this game no matter what bc I am the biggest Vincent valentine fan!

Destai
01-22-2005, 11:06 PM
Well ofcourse Im getting it!!!!XD Its FFVII for petes sake!!! :p