PDA

View Full Version : Will there be any new types of keybladeson KH2?

Matt90
11-25-2004, 07:02 PM
:confused: Does any know if there will be diffrent keyblades. In Final mix they put the one winged angel and dimond bust in will they be in KH2.

kaizer21
11-25-2004, 08:18 PM
no one really noes. the only keyblades we noe of that may be in KH2 are the kingdom key, which sora uses, the oathkeeper, which sora and bhk use, and i think the oblivion, which has so far seen with BHK while battling Axel (although sora can weild it also)

Blitzballplayer1
12-02-2004, 05:12 AM
the keyblades are going to b more in number, because SPOILER: since with this whole duel wielding things in, there has to b numerous arrangements of keyblades together, and its kh2!!, so they have to put new ones in, theres new worlds, so theyll hook us up!

kaizer21
12-02-2004, 11:40 AM
of course there are definately new keyblades in KH2, but we dont noe exactly wut they look like and wut they're named.

Matt90
12-03-2004, 12:27 PM
Hopefully there will be ones that look beeter then ones in the first one.

sephiroth9006
12-05-2004, 01:15 AM
from what i hear you'r apparantly able to get the keyblade that riku got on KH
i also heard rumours about getting some sort of murusame (whatever)
and a secret omega weapon keyblade..
not sure if i belive the last one or 2 or all of them..(hehehe) but that would be Hella cool.

ninja-yuffie
12-05-2004, 05:15 PM
i dunno from what ive seen there is still the origonal "kingdom key"

One winged angel of death
12-05-2004, 05:58 PM
well...from the picture in my magazine it appears evident. yes more than likely there will be other keyblades. but their names to me are still unknown and who is this new boss? he looks like a mixture of kurama (yyh) ansem and sephiroth. it's rather interesting.

Dking'squeen
12-05-2004, 06:03 PM
I hope there are new keyblades that look better than the others. Maybe Oblivion and oathkeeper, which i think were the strongeest, will now be the weakest. That'd be nice, stronger keyblades with GReat names

Dark Sage
12-09-2004, 10:48 AM
I hope Oblivion will be. Sword of Darkness was the best.
New Keyblades sure will be, more powerfull and conected with worlds. Murasame may be able to find in "Mulan's World".

One winged angel of death
12-11-2004, 02:08 AM
good point what i'm saying is yes more than likely there is gonna be new ones...*hey gotta give the fans what they want right?* and on the KDH comercial why are mickey and rikku dressed like the next bad guy off KDH2? just asking.

MateriaBladeVII
12-15-2004, 12:21 AM
KDH? KDH2? What abbreviations are you using? lol. I mean, what does the "D" stand for? lol. I think what you're trying to say is either KH, KH:CoM, or KH2. :skull4:

And the commercial isn't for KH- it's for KH:CoM. Riku and Mickey are dressed like the Unknowns. And it hasn't been established of whether the Unknowns are evil yet. They're not exactly Heartless, now, are they? Although Sora has been shown fighting them, we have no idea of what their purpose or alliance is yet. The way I see it, if Riku and Mickey are one of them- then they can't be all that bad! :skull8: