PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm Pureghetto. I'm.....black?

Peegee
11-29-2004, 09:55 AM
http://www.ratemybody.com/profile_204885_Pureghetto.html

o_O

Okay here's something somewhat rational: we have different names, but some of us have the same names. Most of the time it's just our given names or surnames who are the same (like Bort), but sometimes, rarely, but possible, somebody has our exactly same name. I'm sure there's hundreds of thousands of 'michael chan' 's in the planet. Okay maybe tens of thousands.

The point is I don't find a problem with that. So why is it that the above link (not mine) troubled me after I laughed my head off?

And if you didn't want to read that: proceed to make fun of PG

Meat Puppet
11-29-2004, 09:57 AM
I keep getting email from some poor girl trying to email Liam McDonald. I try not to read it.

I was going to say something here in a sentence using "ghetto" and "black", but I'm afraid it might be too racist, and I'll sit it out until someone else posts it, then I'll quote them.

Shlup
11-29-2004, 10:25 AM
I've yet to find any other Amanda Vorisek's or ShlupQuacks. >_>

Peegee
11-29-2004, 10:27 AM
VORISEK?1!?

Roogle
11-29-2004, 12:52 PM
Never met another Jamie Chughtai or a Roogle. A long time ago, you used to be able to search Google to see ALL the places I've been, but some idiots made an RSS search engine called Roogle and almost got sued by Google.

Levian
11-29-2004, 02:02 PM
I've yet to find any other Amanda Vorisek's or ShlupQuacks. >_>

OMG, isn't that Jason's last name? Jasonmurderwithhockeymask, that is. ohmigosh shlup is his decayed mother.

edit: Only my cousin who has the same name as me.

Jojee
11-29-2004, 02:20 PM
That 13 year old wannabe popstar girl stole my name =|

And I've found another Strawbee online, too, though I'm sure I'm the first Strawbee! ^^

Shoeberto
11-29-2004, 02:47 PM
The only Zell 007 in the history of the Interweb.

All other names are insignifigant.

Logan
11-29-2004, 02:50 PM
I've heard of other people named Logan Roberts. It doesn't bother me because most of them are male and I'm a girl :D

The Captain
11-29-2004, 03:06 PM
I believe there is a "Teh Captain" somewhere around here..

Welcome back PG, we missed you.

Take care all.

FightClubFan#47
11-29-2004, 03:15 PM
I think I mightve seen a Chris Forst...

And i wance tried to register as Siric once, but that name was already being used.

Zell's Fists of Fury
11-29-2004, 04:35 PM
http://www.qrs.com/company/bios/board/jeremiah_sullivan.asp

Azure Chrysanthemum
11-29-2004, 05:50 PM
There's another Behold the Void, or, to be more specific, Behold, the Void floating around online. I guess she draws anime. Freakish thing is we both have the same birthday, though she's like five years older than me.

Psychotic
11-29-2004, 06:45 PM
I'm pleased that none of the Psychotic-clones can spell Psychotic.

fire_of_avalon
11-29-2004, 07:31 PM
You're kidding, right?

Rainecloud
11-29-2004, 07:33 PM
To my knowledge, there's one other active Rainecloud on the 'net.

She's 17, Canadian and...slightly strange. It doesn't bother me one bit, though.

escobert
11-29-2004, 07:35 PM
never met another Robert Howe. I knows Bobs though. I don't know any Berts besides me :D

Rye
11-29-2004, 07:39 PM
I'm pretty sure there aren't many people who have my full name.

I forgot about Bort. I wonder if someone really has the name Bort.

RSL
11-29-2004, 08:06 PM
I've never come across another Rydia's Secret Lover online. Perhaps I never will.

Ouch!
11-29-2004, 08:11 PM
To my knowledge there's another Zaphier running around. He has most of the email/log-in things I want. If I remember correctly I found out he lives somewhere in England. I still go by Zaphier in some places, but not here or on MSN.

There's two Lauren Elizabeth Millers in my school, both sophomores, like myself. My sister will be the third Lauren Miller when she becomes a freshmen next year. I've never actually met another Zach Miller, but when I go to a doctor or something, there's at least one of them in the computer that isn't me.

Strider
11-29-2004, 09:04 PM
Well, considering I got this screen name from a guy that got banned from this place, I know for sure there is another Strider out there.

As far as real names are concerned, I actually have a cousin who's also named Matthew [mysurnamehere]. Haven't seen him in years, but everyone refers to him as Matthew A. and me as Matthew C.

Fuzakeru
11-29-2004, 09:57 PM
I like to just use my name Fuzakeru but there are a couple of those out there running 'round the net. When I come across this problem I just simply use LadySt3ph ( which I have for AIM and MSN ).
As far as Yahoo goes, I RP so I have a ton of different anime names. ^_^

I've seen a few more Stephanie Ann Babb's in the white pages. Course before the end of next year my last name will be different. :)

Chaos
11-29-2004, 10:45 PM
*giggle*

As far as I know there is only one [person with my name] on the net, although there are loads of Chaos' about.

Most of them however tiype leik dis!!1!OMGwow!1111

I'm also pretty sure most of them are male and 13.

I used to be 13 once.

But I've never been male.

Chaos

Shlup
11-29-2004, 11:07 PM
VORISEK?1!?
You just can't handle any last name more complicated than "Chan" can you? :p

OMG, isn't that Jason's last name? Jasonmurderwithhockeymask, that is. ohmigosh shlup is his decayed mother.
Decayed?? stfu!

Shoeberto
11-29-2004, 11:50 PM
Hmm. Looking up my true name on Google shows that I am an accomplished author...though of what I refuse to disclose. I'll let you find out on your own.

Denmark
11-30-2004, 12:23 AM
no other people with my real name on the webbernet that I can find. and that's through 4 pages of Google results. w00t?

as for screen names, I'd think no one would have any of my current ones (Denmark, Argentina, wupperware), although someone may have Astos or Fiend. but I haven't used either of those in a while.

Mr.Skittles
11-30-2004, 03:50 AM
Is someone getting married? :D

DeBlayde
11-30-2004, 08:58 AM
I know that I'm at least the third Brys A. Twi***** that's ever run around. though one (my grampa :shame: ) is no longer running around. My dad still is, though. I sometimes get collection calls from people trying to contact him thinking I'm him. there's this one from Orange something-or-other. the guy sounds extremely funny. I wanted to ask him if that was his real voice, but I thought that'd be mean so I didn't.

I don't think I've ever seen another deBlayde though... except for some French thing... j'adore DeBlayde.... :D nice to be loved! wait. they mispelled beyblade and.. shucks. :mad:

Maxico
11-30-2004, 10:46 AM
nothing but A POORLY DESIGNED WASHING MACHINE SITE!!!1!one! (http://www.maxico.com/)

There is no smilie that can express what I am feeli- oh wait there is

:mad2:

nik0tine
11-30-2004, 11:02 PM
I am the only nik0tine as far as the eye can see.

Kalen
11-30-2004, 11:14 PM
Hello, my name is Kalen Elise Mareske-Compernolle

Aurey
11-30-2004, 11:23 PM
There's a lot of Shadow with numbers in their names on the interweb. That's why I want to change my name here.

I don't think there's many people in the world who share the same name and/or full name as me. That's why I love my name. The only thing I don't like about it is that people always mispronounce it. I've gotten used to it, but I just don't like is when they pronounce it ass leen instead of ash leen. But oh well.

-N-
12-01-2004, 03:29 AM
You'd expect a lot more princeofdarknez's on the web, but I really haven't seen any. And I've met a couple of people with my same name, and they've all been lamer. So although I'm troubled they're attempting to ruin my name, I don't have to worry much, because I'm the one everyone's gonna remember. [ / arrogance ]

DMKA
12-01-2004, 05:01 AM
Another DMKA? No. Never.

Another John Meneses...too many.

Dr Unne
12-01-2004, 07:24 AM
There is a Brian Carper who is a rock singer. I thank God that the briancarper.com domain has apparently expired.

I know of one case of someone using Dr. Unne as a name. The other names I go by online (chwombat, etc.) are entirely unique to myself so far as I know, which is rather why I picked them.

Peegee
12-01-2004, 11:08 AM
You said Dr. Unne not Dr Unne :p

Free Spirit
12-01-2004, 03:15 PM
Hmmm seems if I look up Jacqueline Matthews I get...Hmm never knew I was african american and survived breast cancer or a writer...intresting ><

http://www.livestrong.org/portal/pdf/Jacqueline_Matthews.pdf.

Hmmm another Angelofdoom? yeah there are some. I actually found one who is really good at drawing^^ but most angelofdoom's are gothic so it seems.....so hah :p

Female Ryuichi
12-02-2004, 04:19 PM
There are a lot of people who share my full real name and a few who share my shorter real name. Mainly in America, because that's where all the Irish ran off to :love: .

As for my screenname...some bitch stole valetine_4_ever on MSN, and when I find them, they are so dead. As for Female Ryuichi and my other one Ryu Bread, I'm the only one :D .

Ouch!
12-02-2004, 05:00 PM
Oh, there may be a lot of Zach Millers, but I'm pretty sure I'm the only Zachary Raphael Wratten Miller.

It's quite a mouthful really, and nobody can pronounce Raphael correctly. It's Răf-ē-l with a long e. And nobody ever spells Wratten right, but it's pretty easy to pronounce. =/

Madonna
12-02-2004, 05:01 PM
Mike Kerr painted the Mirage version of Firebreathing, a Magic: The Gathering card.

I've been told that there is also a Lynx somewhere on an adult homosexual forum as well, but I really don't wish to discern what his activities are.

Dr Unne
12-02-2004, 06:40 PM
You said Dr. Unne not Dr Unne :p

The fake Dr. Unne had a period in his name. He was clearly rather mixed up in some regards.

MecaKane
12-02-2004, 07:13 PM
Spiff delivered pizza to Brian Hanes, one time. It was HOT.

Rydia of Mist
12-05-2004, 05:22 PM
I get the feeling that I'm probably the only Mäjken Gadouas on the entire planet.