PDA

View Full Version : Customizable jobs..?

LunarWeaver
11-29-2004, 04:23 PM
I doubt anyone can confirm this, but I read in another forum that the more you use something the more proficient you become in it, therefore making it your job more or less. This system seems like it would be pretty cool to me, since you could make anyone any job you wanted. I could make Vaan a white mage and Ashe a warrior nehehe ^_^

Vaprice
12-01-2004, 12:54 AM
XD that does sound cool, havent heard of anything of that sort though.

yunafan01
12-03-2004, 02:57 PM
thats funny,would he get a robe? and have long hair? lol thats just funny to immagine, i really hate titus, (and vaan looks like tudus) i have to immagine that . lol that is funny

smokey
12-19-2004, 10:25 AM
i think that would be off the chain then i could make my fav character a swordsmen a class that is way way under used in the ff series

Sidu
12-22-2004, 11:47 PM
Once again I merely reaad this, but i was told it is not the jobs that are customizable but the weapons. All the characters come with a distinct advantage in a certain weapon type, but you may pick what weapon you would like... The more you use it the more experienced you get therefore you get skills for that weapon. It is similar to the vagrant story approach only i believe the characters level!

rubah
12-23-2004, 07:03 AM
sounds like ff2 to me.

Since when have swordsmen been underused? If you talk strictly about the actual equipping of swords, then yes, because they like to give alternatives. If you're talking about the fighting style, then you're sadly mistaken, because sheer hitting, I know, is *my* favorite way to end a battle:D

I enjoyed the customizing system in ffx and have missed it sorely in playing the ps1 games (except eight:D that was *sheer* customization, baby) and I wouldn't mind seeing it again, because I mean, vaan really looks like a thief, and it's the obvious way to make thieves useful.