PDA

View Full Version : fav. character ELIMINATION ROUND 3...vote 4 ur least fav. characterSS

JseanjohnC
11-29-2004, 09:29 PM
Nooj was voted out in round 2 surprisingly with 13%(7% more than round 1) Ormi and Shinra once again are the most vulnerable to be eliminated this round! 2 down 18 are left!

My votes count to and i voted for five of them this time:
-Shinra: least favorite by a million! I hated him after he wouldnt giv me my sphere in the commsphere competition a million times until i gave up!
-Elma: omg i hate her voice...if sum1 i knew sounded like that i would b so annoyed!
-Buddy: If he were lets say...real lol i would def. tell him 2 pick better clothes that actually FIT!
-The Aurochs: Not a great characters like in FFX! Who wants characters that werent happy once in the game lol! Take that Beclem!
-Yaibal: Understood! Same reasons as elma kinda and idk he just idk dont like him lol

well keep votin until theres one character left that hopefully you like!...
remember u can vote as many characters as you want and vote YOUR LEAST FAVORITE! Nooj may have been voted out by a couple of people that didnt understand this part...i maybe am wrong but who knows...

w/ 8 votes in and a week more 2 go theres like a 5 way tie or so for first place in leavin next (ormi, shinra, leblanc, yaibal, clasko) so keep votin cuz ne vote counts @ this close race!

No double posting please ~ Xander

Nakor TheBlue Rider
12-04-2004, 03:45 AM
Wakka :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Stupid Bigot

Could he be any more biased against the ahl beid in FFX

Also hes just really anoying.

*Also im Jelous that he got to hook up with LuLu..... shes cool*

kikimm
12-05-2004, 04:01 AM
Lucil. I hated them if FFX, and I hate them now. (Lucil and Elma that is) It's due to a combination of both their personalities and voices. *shudder* Let's get `em outta here.

:D

JseanjohnC
12-05-2004, 11:53 PM
well Shinra keeps slidin by somehow and now for the first time its really close 2 call (if Leblanc gets 1 more vote Ormi stays another week) which would not be good! still hopin shinra or elma will be voted out next...baralai, gippal, rikku, lulu are doing the best so far! well the next 4 days any votes can count...thanks for voting(most vote turn out so far) :)

chichi
12-06-2004, 08:02 AM
I'm voting for Shinra. "I'm just a kid." Ugh! :(

YunaGirl05
12-08-2004, 03:52 AM
Elma annoys me to death. I hate her voice. shes all like western or something. :mad:

JseanjohnC
12-09-2004, 01:48 AM
looks like were def. gonna hav a tie..remember when theres a tie last weeks higher % counts as well and so on...