PDA

View Full Version : My Friend's a

Dking'squeen
11-29-2004, 10:25 PM
:mad2: , that's what I feel. One muinute, my boyfriend is all over me :lovers: :kiss: and as soon as his brother comes back, he thinks that he's all :cool: :strut: :strut: :cool: and like being around me or acting like he usually does in front of his brother will make him all :strut: :strut: :cool: . I'm very mad...livid. That's the word. And he's been acting like a jerk lately. I don't want to start blowing off his kneecaps :shoot: , but I'm :hot: :grr: :frust: . I don't know what to do with him. I usually forgive him for such imbecilic things like this :angel: :meditate: , but right now I just wanna :chop: . What should I do?

TheAbominatrix
11-29-2004, 10:43 PM
There's a very simple solution to this. Talk to him. He may not realize he's behaving like a jerk, or he may not realize how much it bothers you. So talk to him about it, and if he continues to treat you badly, dump him. Dont stand for people treating you badly.

Jojee
11-29-2004, 10:45 PM
Here's my :twocents: ~ you should :twak: him and move on :meditate:

:magus:

Dking'squeen
11-29-2004, 10:47 PM
I talked to him earlier. He was like, "Okay." and sauntered off. He's a good friend of mine too, so I don't know. Someone told me that I shouldn't talk to him like a girlfriend b'cause It will only upset him and make him do this stuff more. It's not just me, it's as if ever since his brother came back, he's being concieted and stuck-up to everybody...

RSL
11-29-2004, 10:48 PM
I didn't understand any of that.

Jojee
11-29-2004, 10:49 PM
If he feels like he needs to prove his 'coolness' to his brother at the expense of his girlfriend, his friends, and everyone else, he really isn't worth a shiet. :)

Edit: Damn filters xD

Dking'squeen
11-29-2004, 10:50 PM
What? the beginning?

Shlup
11-29-2004, 11:13 PM
People treat you how you let them treat you. That's pretty much all there is to it.

Dking'squeen
11-29-2004, 11:18 PM
Maybe I'm too nice. I'll talk to him, :blahblah: :meditate: BUT IF THAT DOESN"T WORK :chop: :shoot: I think I'll call him right now while I'm online...

Dingo Jellybean
11-29-2004, 11:19 PM

Del Murder
11-30-2004, 02:56 AM
Try eating a :cookie:

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
11-30-2004, 04:32 AM

Zell's Fists of Fury
11-30-2004, 04:34 AM
Try eating a :cookie:
:monster:

Kalen
11-30-2004, 04:37 AM
That post reminds me of the first time I met Jojo........

except without all the "yoop, moi, forevair"

Jojee
11-30-2004, 07:08 AM
Hey...! >O My post was about monkies. (monkeys?) It was highly elaborate and thought-out story, and it got quite a crowd, if I remember ^_- *remembers yoop talk... runs away*

krissy
11-30-2004, 07:23 AM
EDITED BECAUSE IT'S BAD TO TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S SEX LIVES WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION

ps. Yazoo's Quuen : whart you should do is clone him from his hair.

V like last week.

Jojee
11-30-2004, 07:27 AM
EDIT: EDITED because krissy keeps changing his focking post! >O

and YEAH i'll start talking about your lack of sex life! :fpangry:

Peegee
11-30-2004, 10:28 AM
you should :mad2: him when :p was sometimes the :p , we actually was pretty mature and :blahblah: :shifty: :rolleyes: ourselves. It was a serious chat, and sometimes :rock: :twocents: :grover: came up, but it wasn't the end of :fpindesc: :fplove:

What I mean is that you :fpsun: :fphap: sometimes, and :fpangel: :skull5: :ciddie: , you know what I mean?

Dking'squeen
11-30-2004, 02:49 PM
gotcha

ps. Yazoo's Quuen : whart you should do is clone him from his hair.
I'll keep that in mind. Hey, i think I'll do it while he's sleep and then :shoot: :skull: :chop: :twak: :shoot: :laugh: :laugh: :shoot:

Misfit
11-30-2004, 03:48 PM
If he feels like he needs to prove his 'coolness' to his brother at the expense of his girlfriend, his friends, and everyone else, he really isn't worth a shiet. :)

you should :mad2: him when :p was sometimes the :p , we actually was pretty mature and :blahblah: :shifty: :rolleyes: ourselves. It was a serious chat, and sometimes :rock: :twocents: :grover: came up, but it wasn't the end of :fpindesc: :fplove:

What I mean is that you :fpsun: :fphap: sometimes, and :fpangel: :skull5: :ciddie: , you know what I mean?
I agree with both of the above :nibbles:

nik0tine
11-30-2004, 10:59 PM
What should I do?
You should use words as descriptors.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
12-01-2004, 01:52 AM
Yazoo'squeen: I've never seen so much smilies in one post let alone one thread....so shouldnt you just post something everyone can understand if this is to be taken seriously!

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 01:58 AM
Sorry. I could barely typre that day I was so mad! Want me to put it in english?

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
12-01-2004, 02:02 AM
Sorry. I could barely typre that day I was so mad! Want me to put it in english?

Yea i could see the madness it was just hard to take on board seriously

yea why not eh!?

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 02:17 AM
angry, that;s what I feel. One minute, my boyfrind's all lovey dovey and all over me, but then when his brother comes back, he thinks that he's all cool and like being around me and acting like he usually does won't make him cool. I'm very mad...livid. That's the word. And he's being a jerk lately. I don't want to start blowing off kneecaps, but I'm pissed off. I don't know what to do with him. I usually forgive him for such imbecilic things, but right now I want to kill him

<B>EDIT: Next time, please use the edit button instead of posting multiple times in a row. -Murder</b>

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
12-01-2004, 12:23 PM
Well if you keep putting up with it i suggest dumpage....seriously whats the point if u take what he does again and again....you shouldnt be taken for granted...hence u should dump him....

My apologies, goodluck and take care

Xander
12-01-2004, 10:34 PM
Unrelated but, your post reminds me of one of my favourite ever books, about a pony and apples and stuff. <3 memories....

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 10:36 PM
Unrelated but, your post reminds me of one of my favourite ever books, about a pony and apples and stuff. <3 memories....
I never heard it before...I feel so left out

Xander
12-02-2004, 11:29 AM
I forget exactly what it was called... but it had pictures of stuff, to replace the words, like the pony, apples, and all the other stuff. It was so cool. Kids book of course. ^_^