PDA

View Full Version : Real men have hairy legs!

Dingo Jellybean
11-29-2004, 11:37 PM
Seriously though, how hairy are you? I'm talking about all the legal spots of course. This applies to guys mainly, but if any of you girls would like to share...feel free to.

The hairiest part of my body has to be my legs. The hair that was singed off near my shin grew back to normal length in about a week, the hair feels all coarse and stuff. Chest hair is not too much of a problem for me, if at all, though it takes a LONG time for chest hair to grow on me...like, almost half a year before I wax...I mean shave it off. My arms are generally pretty hairy, but it's smooth hair...not that rough stuff on my legs.

As for the face, the entire sideburns and beard(connecting from my hair to my beard area) generally grows half as fast as my moustache area...which is annoying, but I shave every day anyways. What annoys me most is how some of the spots under your neck grows hair that is difficult to shave with a razor. Most, if not all, the cuts from shaving occur from the neck area just below the jawline.

But it's funny though, my brother's arms are almost hairless and he only has hair growing around his mustache area...and his legs aren't nearly as jugnle like as mine. I think he's adopted...or maybe I am, but who cares.

Shlup
11-29-2004, 11:39 PM
I am currently not hairy at all. :D

Dking'squeen
11-29-2004, 11:44 PM
Hairless like the cat for now

Captain Maxx Power
11-29-2004, 11:53 PM
My bottom half (waist down) is covered in hair. I think it went through puberty in like a week. The top half has yet to catch up. I'm practically hairless on the top half of my body save beard (well patches) and hair on the back of my arms. Actually my arms are less hairy than most lasses are...

Jojee
11-29-2004, 11:54 PM
^_^ I shave my legs and armpits, and I trim other places.....~ Otherwise I have little to no hair~

RSL
11-29-2004, 11:59 PM
This is a fairly disturbing topic.

My legs are fairly hairy. Not jungle hairy, but hairy enough. My arms are not very hairy at all for a guy. My chest is not very hairy either, neither is my back. My face is very hairy as I never shave. I trim the beard every couple of months.

For everyone that didn't want to know that, I'm sorry, but I didn't post the topic.

Agent Proto
11-30-2004, 12:04 AM
My legs are hairy, my arms are slightly hairy, my stomach is also a bit hairy, and my face gets hairy, but I shave enough not to be too hairy. =P

Hawkeye
11-30-2004, 12:14 AM
lmao this is a digusting topic but im going to post my hair anyways lol i find that funny.
im pretty much hairy all over except my back (thank god) i have some hair on my chest but not too much.

Jebus
11-30-2004, 12:16 AM
Top of head, face, arms, legs, chest, stomach, back. Yeah. I'm pretty hairy. Not like Robin Williams hairy though.

Fate Fatale
11-30-2004, 12:18 AM
some hair here and there... Whoa, that rhymed...

Jojee
11-30-2004, 01:12 AM
Is not a disgusting topic :tongue:

But hair is sexy on a guy ^^ It IS manly. Back hair is not that sexy, it's disturbing... but a sexy guy usually does have a certain amount of leg hair and arm hair and stomach-line-leading-to-pubes hair, and etc. :] Chest hair isn't too preferable, people with a lot of chest hair scare me T_T And facial hair = good! Well, it's not good, cos' shaving facial hair is good, but the ability to grow facial hair is good. ^_^

MoonsEcho
11-30-2004, 01:26 AM
^_^ I shave my legs and armpits, and I trim other places.....~ Otherwise I have little to no hair~

Same here ^_^ and I also agree with

But hair is sexy on a guy ^^ It IS manly. Back hair is not that sexy, it's disturbing... but a sexy guy usually does have a certain amount of leg hair and arm hair and stomach-line-leading-to-pubes hair, and etc. :] Chest hair isn't too preferable, people with a lot of chest hair scare me T_T And facial hair = good! Well, it's not good, cos' shaving facial hair is good, but the ability to grow facial hair is good.

Back hair is definitely a turn off. Happy trails, that's another story ;)

RSL
11-30-2004, 01:27 AM
And facial hair = good! Well, it's not good, cos' shaving facial hair is good, but the ability to grow facial hair is good. ^_^

Huh? Why is the ability to grow it good but actually keeping it bad? Shaving is such a pain that I refuse to do it.

MoonsEcho
11-30-2004, 01:33 AM
I find facial scruff to be sexy. Not full on beards or handlebar mustaches, mind you. Just a 'rugged' look. Clean shaven faces are nice once in a while, too, but I think the scruffy look is very rawr. ^_^

Jojee
11-30-2004, 01:35 AM
Huh? Why is the ability to grow it good but actually keeping it bad? Shaving is such a pain that I refuse to do it.

Ability to grow facial hair indicates manliness.... ^_- Usually the guys able to grow facial hair have deeper voices and have more hair elsewhere, too.

But keeping it is bad cos'.... well, personal preference, mostly. I prefer clean-shaven guys, or maybe guys with a little scruff. Mustaches are creepy. Beards give off the impression that the guy really doesn't give a damn (and he probably doesn't), plus it makes them look a lot older. Oh, and it probably feels like kissing a forest >_o If my guy doesn't shave for a couple days, it prickles so damn much and gets my face all red and swollen.

"Rugged" is good, though. "Bum" is not as preferable, for me, anyway, sorry to anyone that grows facial hair and doesn't shave >_o *hi-fives MoonsEcho* xD

RSL
11-30-2004, 01:35 AM
I find facial scruff to be sexy. Not full on beards or handlebar mustaches, mind you. Just a 'rugged' look. Clean shaven faces are nice once in a while, too, but I think the scruffy look is very rawr. ^_^

Scruff looks lazy. While my beard is indeed the product of laziness, I think a neatly trimmed full beard looks better than 3 days of unshaven stubble. But then, I'm not rolling in the offers from the ladies, so what do I know.

Jojee
11-30-2004, 01:37 AM
Scruff looks lazy. While my beard is indeed the product of laziness, I think a neatly trimmed full beard looks better than 3 days of unshaven stubble. But then, I'm not rolling in the offers from the ladies, so what do I know.

Aragorn :love:

RSL
11-30-2004, 01:38 AM
Ability to grow facial hair indicates manliness.... ^_- Usually the guys able to grow facial hair have deeper voices and have more hair elsewhere, too.

Well, anyone over 20 is going to be able to grow a beard, most likely. But yeah, personal preference. It's too bad that most females prefer clean shaven or scruffy.

Ah well.

Chris
11-30-2004, 01:41 AM
I know it sounds gay but I always shave my...everything...well almost, I hate being hairy :D

Fuzakeru
11-30-2004, 01:43 AM
Is not a disgusting topic :tongue:

But hair is sexy on a guy ^^ It IS manly. Back hair is not that sexy, it's disturbing... but a sexy guy usually does have a certain amount of leg hair and arm hair and stomach-line-leading-to-pubes hair, and etc. :] Chest hair isn't too preferable, people with a lot of chest hair scare me T_T And facial hair = good! Well, it's not good, cos' shaving facial hair is good, but the ability to grow facial hair is good. ^_^

I agree with everything said there. ^_^- Happy trail = t3h win. I like a little chest hair but when I lay my head down on his chest I don't want to choke. =/ Kthnx.

As for me - I shave everything except the hair on my scalp. Arms, Legs, Armpits, Pubes, etc. I have a problem with being hairy, myself. =/

bennator
11-30-2004, 01:48 AM
Beard, chest, legs, back, I'm hairy all over (ugh).

m4tt
11-30-2004, 01:49 AM
My legs are pretty hairy, my chest is really hairy, my arms are pretty hairy.. I have like stray hairs on my back but it's only like a few. And currently I have a lot of facial hair. I haven't shaved in almost a week.

Yamaneko
11-30-2004, 01:54 AM
I'm hairy like an Italian. :D

Dingo Jellybean
11-30-2004, 02:00 AM
Well, anyone over 20 is going to be able to grow a beard, most likely. But yeah, personal preference. It's too bad that most females prefer clean shaven or scruffy.

Ah well.

Yeah, pretty much anyone 20 and over will grow beards and stuff, so that singles out...no one, except for females...some of them. But most guys clean shave anyways.

But at least you don't try to conform to what society dictates...like some guys do.

Jojee
11-30-2004, 02:02 AM
That is so not true ^_- I know plenty of college individuals (and men, at that) who... will only grow a few soft n' fluffy strands.... and it takes them a week to grow that. :tongue:

Dingo Jellybean
11-30-2004, 02:08 AM
That is so not true ^_- I know plenty of college individuals (and men, at that) who... will only grow a few soft n' fluffy strands.... and it takes them a week to grow that. :tongue:

You must live in some nice weather country, because everywhere I've been, guys have been able to grow back their "scruffy" look within 2 days.

RSL
11-30-2004, 02:09 AM
I grow a beard really fast. Too fast, if you ask me.

Jojee
I live in Wisconsin O=)

Dingo Jellybean
I grow a beard really fast. Too fast, if you ask me.

That's because you're super manly.

RSL
11-30-2004, 02:10 AM
I know.

Dking'squeen
11-30-2004, 02:15 AM

I totally agree. And with the comment about facial hair being a turn-on. No it's not, It's dam down right sexy! I swear! Keep it up, just don't look like a poodle!:D

Yamaneko
11-30-2004, 02:22 AM
I know.
It's because you're a pirate, isn't it?

RSL
11-30-2004, 02:24 AM
Perhaps.

Jojee
11-30-2004, 02:25 AM
Pirates are stinky. :goofy:

I'm sure even Johnny Depp is.

RSL
11-30-2004, 02:27 AM
No I use Old Spice.

Dking'squeen
11-30-2004, 02:29 AM
Pirates are stinky.

I'm sure even Johnny Depp is.

I love Johnny Depp, but yes, he must have smelled vulgar.

No I use Old Spice.

I bet all the girls are all over you:D

RSL
11-30-2004, 02:31 AM
I bet all the girls are all over you:D

You don't want to make a pirate cry...

Jojee
11-30-2004, 02:31 AM
MMmmm.. old Spice.

^_-

I use a lavendar colored deodorant that smells like flowers.... It's very pretty. :love:

Anyway, about hair.... :tongue:

Dking'squeen
11-30-2004, 02:33 AM
You don't want to make a pirate cry...

Of course not. Now how about commadering me that ship over there.

I use a lavendar colored deodorant that smells like flowers.... It's very pretty.

Anyway, about hair....

It's all lilacs and stuff for me. Any scent besides the soap, which wears off with me playing sround all of the time
Yeah...uh...back to hair....

Dingo Jellybean
11-30-2004, 02:35 AM
Regardless, for a guy...it's sometimes annoying shaving your face. I made a topic a couple months ago during early summer about waxing my face, I bought a bottle of wax just in case I ever tire of spending 5 minutes shaving at night(I shave at night so the vaseline can heal the burns).

If you think about it, waxing is great. You save 5-7 minutes needed to shave...that equals 5-7 minutes more sleep. Am I genius or what? (That's a rhetorical question, so don't be a smartass, thanks)

RSL
11-30-2004, 02:37 AM
Wow, doesn't that hurt? I couldn't imagine ripping the hair out of my face...

Dking'squeen
If you think about it, waxing is great. You save 5-7 minutes needed to shave...that equals 5-7 minutes more sleep. Am I genius or what? (That's a rhetorical question, so don't be a smartass, thanks)

Before I read the last line, I was just about to answer too:D

Jojee
I've never waxed before... how is it? *wince*

Dking'squeen
11-30-2004, 02:38 AM
Does it tingle?

Dingo Jellybean
11-30-2004, 02:40 AM
I can't believe I waxed not too long ago...but IT DOES HURT. It's like super spicy listerine in your mouth. Well, not really. There are some waxes that are "painless", but they cost $40/bottle compared to this cheap wax that cost $6/bottle that hurts.

Your face might be unusually red, but nothing a little vaseline won't cure overnight. Now my Schick Quattro looks all lonely...*goes over to hug it*

EDIT: My face. I waxed my face. NO WHERE ELSE. I should've mentioned that earlier.

Jojee
11-30-2004, 02:42 AM
Lmao... I'd save up for the $40 one just cos' I'm a wimp.

And uh... *winces more* I imagine waxing <i>elsewhere</i> would hurt like hell even more.....

Dking'squeen
11-30-2004, 02:42 AM
I wasn't wondering...(looks nervously)...that would be painful. I'll stay away from the waxes. I'm not one for pain unless I'm dealing it:D Do you and your Schick need a moment alone?

Dingo Jellybean
11-30-2004, 02:45 AM
I wasn't wondering...(looks nervously)...that would be painful. I'll stay away from the waxes. I'm not one for pain unless I'm dealing it:D Do you and your Schick need a moment alone?

I don't know what it is about razors, but I usually have an affinity with them. Anyone who uses the Schick Quattro knows it's like, the best razor out there...even though it does it's job just a hair (rimshot for that pun) better than Gilette Mach 3.

But waxes aren't permanent, your body likes to laugh at you and screw with you...so your hair follicles grow back in a month. Lasers can help, but those are temporary too, lasting only a year.

Logan
11-30-2004, 02:46 AM
I shave under my arms about once a week. I shave my legs probably every two months, unless I know we're doing something special in PE.

My legs are hairy right now. I don't see the point in shaving if I'm the only one that's going to see them, and I don't care if they're hairy or not. :D

Dking'squeen
11-30-2004, 02:49 AM
But waxes aren't permanent, your body likes to laugh at you and screw with you...so your hair follicles grow back in a month. Lasers can help, but those are temporary too, lasting only a year.
So I won't spend my money when I have a nice Venus here. :D

My legs are hairy right now. I don't see the point in shaving if I'm the only one that's going to see them, and I don't care if they're hairy or not.
Nice. Someone has to do it! I do it too sometimes!

Dingo Jellybean
11-30-2004, 02:50 AM
I shave under my arms about once a week. I shave my legs probably every two months, unless I know we're doing something special in PE.

My legs are hairy right now. I don't see the point in shaving if I'm the only one that's going to see them, and I don't care if they're hairy or not. :D

If you look real carefully, every girl has facial hair and leg hair. It's often almost transparent that you don't see it. The hair is like "baby" hair, it's often a clear-white color. Sometimes women's arms are hairier than the guys. Nothing wrong with that of course!

Dking'squeen
11-30-2004, 02:54 AM
Some women don;t shave thier arms for some reason. It is like baby hair. Some times I dont even see it. One time, someone pointed it out to me and I nearly slapped him. I guess that when it first starts growing in, you have to have a microscope to see it:D

Jojee
11-30-2004, 02:57 AM
I see nothing wrong with female arm hair, as long as it's not.... werewolf-ish. I have some arm hair, it's not very noticeable ^_^ I don't mind it at all.

Dking'squeen
11-30-2004, 03:00 AM
That's how mine's is becoming. Of course, who wants to walk down the street looking like Grandma wolf and have little girls in red running away from you? I happen to like red!

Kalen
11-30-2004, 03:57 AM
Hmm I'm not that hairy, except for the fact that I'm a lazy leg/arm pit shaver.

My boyfriend has plenty of leg hair though and some chest hair too. I never really cared for hairness before but his is so cute. :P

MoonsEcho
11-30-2004, 04:05 AM
Waxing hurts like hell! I tire of shaving, but I don't know if I'll ever wax again. It's just not worth it. I especially can't imagine having that done to my FACE. Ow.

Guys, when y'all shave your faces, you shave downward, right? Not against the hair, but with it? My boyfriend at the time was watching me shave my legs once and he couldn't see how I wasn't in pain from shaving against the direction of the hair. O_o
I just know that shaving in the other direction doesn't do much good.

Does that even make sense? @_@

Tokki Wartooth
11-30-2004, 04:06 AM
No way. I like guys with pretty legs. Azn. Mmm.

Meat Puppet
11-30-2004, 04:14 AM
I just shaved my chin and my legs. Because err... I wanted to see what it felt like :shifty:
I also waxed my chest hairs, but now they've grown back all thick and gross so I need to keep getting them waxed. :mad2:

Head.

escobert
11-30-2004, 06:18 AM
my legs are the hairiest part of me. I have a little chest hair no back or butt hair.:D and I have a mustache and goatee :D

Auronhart
11-30-2004, 06:37 AM
I have a beard and mustache that makes me look somewhat like Karl Marx. :D (I don't share any of his beliefs but does he ever know how to grow a beard. :p ) My parents keep telling me to shave, but I'm just too lazy. :)

Jojee
11-30-2004, 07:04 AM
Guys, when y'all shave your faces, you shave downward, right? Not against the hair, but with it? My boyfriend at the time was watching me shave my legs once and he couldn't see how I wasn't in pain from shaving against the direction of the hair. O_o

Does that even make sense? @_@

*nod* I shave against the flow, too ^^ Well... it works for legs. Note so much some other places >_> I think it's cos' the leg hair is soft and not that coarse, so it doesn't matter if we go with the flow or not :)

Auronhart
11-30-2004, 08:09 AM
No, I shave both directions (up and down)(when I used to shave anyways :D). It works much faster.

Ki Ki
11-30-2004, 08:40 AM
I've got some hair on my arms. I hate it. But apparantly if you shave it, it'll only grow back faster and thicker.
And I don't like guys with hairy legs! @_@
No affence or anything....anyways, most guys have hairy legs... ;_;

nik0tine
11-30-2004, 08:48 AM
Like a twelve year old.

Strider
11-30-2004, 11:37 AM
I've got a bit of hair, not as much as most people, but it doesn't look like I have any because it's all see-through blonde-like. I may have a distaste for peppers to partially thank for that.

Rye
11-30-2004, 11:47 AM
I don't like guys with legs so hairy it looks like carpets are glued to their legs, but I don't like it when guys shave their legs either. It's a bit disturbing to me.

I don't like chest hair really either. A little bit is okay, I guess but if you're like Austin Powers... :(

Strider
11-30-2004, 11:59 AM
On a semi-related note, I love how the Google advertisements at the top of the page promote pubic hair removal. :|

Earthworm Jim
12-02-2004, 12:29 AM
I just bathe in a huge tub of wax and let that do the work.

Giga Guess
12-02-2004, 01:09 AM
I'm fairly fuzzy....not a walking harball, but nevertheless, fuzzy.

DMKA
12-02-2004, 01:27 AM
I'm pretty much what MoonsEcho and Fuzakeru described as secksee. O__O

DJZen
12-02-2004, 01:56 AM
I'm hairy everywhere except my palms, and boy, is THAT ever a miracle! I mean..... Errr..... I look like Heidegger! :D

That's actually not the case, I find. I know loads of hairy guys who have suprisingly squeaky voices. I, for instance, am a tenor.

Beards give off the impression that the guy really doesn't give a damn (and he probably doesn't), plus it makes them look a lot older.

Well, an impression is an impression, but most.... no wait.... all of the guys I know who grow beards do so with the intent of growing a beard. It's difficult to not make it look like you're just lazy while you're still in your teens though. Not that there aren't people who don't give a damn, but the majority of 'em grow 'em intentionally.

Oh, and it probably feels like kissing a forest >_o

Yeah.... Like a spicy, hot forest of love! Errr.... Sorry.... Ignore that.... :D

It's not as bad as you'd imagine. It's certainly not prickly though. It's more.... I dunno.... sweepy I guess?

MoonsEcho
12-02-2004, 03:17 AM
I'm pretty much what MoonsEcho and Fuzakeru described as secksee. O__O

:fplove: Rawr.

Yeah.... Like a spicy, hot forest of love! Errr.... Sorry.... Ignore that....

It's not as bad as you'd imagine. It's certainly not prickly though. It's more.... I dunno.... sweepy I guess?

:lol:
This is true, though. It's only prickly when it's stubble. I guess my real issue with a full beard is that I'd feel like I was kissing my dad....>_<

razor248725
12-02-2004, 03:44 AM
lol this topic is kinda....dodgy. well at least people arnt putting up pictures of how hairy they are *gets ideas*, yeh i hairy on my legs arms underarms on my head, suprisingly enought haha my face my chest and down there :rolleyes2 . omg i seriously dunno how peopel can wax...i got held down once and had a wax strip on my leg and it HURT!! :(

EDIT:

...XD I just find it funny that your name is razor.

And DJzen, spicy, hot forest of love? ;) I wouldn't know, I guess you'll have to come over so I can see if you're lying or not.... :aimkiss:

MMMookay everyone, now post the pictures ;D

haha ha i actually get that *runs away*

GameFrenzyFive
12-02-2004, 04:37 AM
Yes, real men DO have hairy legs, among other things...

Jojee
12-02-2004, 05:05 AM
lol this topic is kinda....dodgy. well at least people arnt putting up pictures of how hairy they are *gets ideas*, yeh i hairy on my legs arms underarms on my head, suprisingly enought haha my face my chest and down there :rolleyes2 . omg i seriously dunno how peopel can wax...i got held down once and had a wax strip on my leg and it HURT!! :(

...XD I just find it funny that your name is razor.

And DJzen, spicy, hot forest of love? ;) I wouldn't know, I guess you'll have to come over so I can see if you're lying or not.... :aimkiss:

MMMookay everyone, now post the pictures ;D

Miriel
12-02-2004, 09:19 AM
It's winter time, therefore, I haven't shaved my legs in 3 weeks. :)

Mikztsu
12-02-2004, 12:56 PM
My hairiest spot is legs as well. Probably the only spot I've never waxed too. :) Don't know why I never touched that area. *shrudder* Elsewhere, (and I mean elsewhere!) I wax/shave semi-regularly. I even shave my armpit sometime, just because hairlessness it's just much more comfortable feeling.

DJZen
12-03-2004, 05:37 AM

Just take my word for it, I happen to be an authority.

ShiggtyLuffLuff
12-03-2004, 05:40 AM
I'm not THAT hairy. Steph never complains anyway. I do have some 'scruffies' that I keep for a beard and 'stache. My brother put tape on my legs a while ago and ripped it off and the hair has barely grown back there. -grrs-

Giga Guess
12-03-2004, 05:57 AM
:fplove: Rawr.

BACK OFF! HE'S MINE!