PDA

View Full Version : Zacks role

Matt90
11-30-2004, 01:22 AM
I saw Zack in the flash back scene is he in any other parts

Dking'squeen
11-30-2004, 01:37 AM
I don't think so. From what I've seen, he only shows up in the flashback. Whether two or not, I don;t think so. But maybe. It seems he's only in that one

Matt90
11-30-2004, 01:41 AM
thats what i thought also

Dking'squeen
11-30-2004, 01:53 AM
I think that a few people or most people will come to that conclusion

Rostum
11-30-2004, 11:01 AM
This thread coming from a guy who claimed to know everything about Advent Children.

Dking'squeen
11-30-2004, 02:44 PM
This thread coming from a guy who claimed to know everything about Advent Children.

Must you?

Brian The Pink Shark
11-30-2004, 06:28 PM
ZACK'S DEAD

stop with it please, no one comes back to life after they die (except maybe Jesus)
:choc:

Dking'squeen
11-30-2004, 06:41 PM
Of course not. Who wants to come back when you can spend forever more with the Velvet Darkness?:D

zacks_clone
11-30-2004, 07:45 PM
As far as I can see, Zack appears only in a flashback(thankfully he just appears, being a large contrabution to the games story line). He is basicly a memory and a flash in the back of Clouds mind to remind the blond just how far he has come, and what people lost for him to get this far- atleast, I believe that is the role that the flashback will have. I know Zack appears atleast twice, both in flashbacks. One is the scean in the back of the truck, as you can see on the trailer, where he asks Cloud "We're friends, right?". The other [spoiler]he is running through a desert like area, his sword raised, and shouting at Cloud to run.[/spoilers]. This information i read off from a site that was spoiler ridden, so the moment I can find the link again I will post it in this topic. As far as I know, Zack will only appear in flashback- and a good thing too. He is very much dead. And like I previously stated- Zack is probably only being shown to help Cloud see that he would have wasted lives if he just simply gave up.

Dking'squeen
11-30-2004, 07:49 PM
I read what I think you did. I think the same as you, that Zack
s there to show Cloud what would happen if he were to give up and let himself die.

One winged angel of death
11-30-2004, 11:52 PM
zack is dead no doubt. but flash backs ppl, he might've said somethin' important. so if ya look on a certain website *can't...remember* you can see zack from the movie he looks cool but not really anything like cloud.

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 12:01 AM
isn't his hair blue? I love that color! Oh please say that it is. Oh yeah, the part where Cloud picks up the rusted sword and drives it into the earth, that's Zaxk's sword

12-01-2004, 12:07 AM
umm...yeah i know...i've seen that sceen 100 times (sarcasim more like 50) and his hair is a cross of black and blue and more thanlikely zack's role in ffac is important flashback sceen.

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 12:11 AM
Kind of like Aerith's. I think both helo Cloud to realize what a mistake he's making in not wanting to fight the disease and give up his life the way he was doing

12-01-2004, 12:14 AM
hmmm...who knows all these answers hopefully will be answered in the movie.

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 12:20 AM
hopefully and not leave a cliffhanger like before you figure out what thier role was all about, the screen goes black and in big white letters it says, PLEASE WAIT FOR DISC TWO

12-01-2004, 12:33 AM
OMG I WOULD KILL SOMETHING IF THAT HAPPENED! but PLEASE god PLEASE don't let it be a cliff hanger! then it'll be another year. and well i think zack only appears in flash backs. sorry zack fans.

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 12:44 AM
Sorry ZACKY fans. You only get to see tyour blue haired large sworded man in one-two scenes. I'd just DIE. I'd just sit there and Die. Kind of like Grandpa in Yu-gi-oh. I'd jusr=t freeze. Then I'd curse loudly and start sniping people from the rooftops! Me and the creator will be goiing at it like in your sig

12-01-2004, 01:07 AM
ok....i'd just play grand theft auto. and curse my %^&$ing head off. :greenie: but i'd still look cutely insane doing it. um...poor zack the producers don't like him do they?