PDA

View Full Version : Eoeo ban

Tokki Wartooth
11-30-2004, 04:04 AM
Hi I was banned uh...I guess more than a week ago? Probably almost 2 now. But anyways, the reasoning I got was because I was communicating with another person in the thread back and forth, I guess you could call it arguing, and we didn't stop after being asked to, so we both got banned. The strange thing I found is that he got unbanned quite a while ago, and I didn't say aything because I thought maybe it was a mistake, but since it's been more than a week I guess it's more than that. So uh...yeah, is there anything more to justify this than the staff's hatred?

crono_logical
11-30-2004, 04:13 AM
The auto-unban says 2 days 12 hours left to complete your 14 days :p

Tokki Wartooth
11-30-2004, 04:24 AM
In that case, I'm curious as to why DKMA is already unbanned (and has been for quite a while) for commiting the exact same offense.

m4tt
11-30-2004, 04:28 AM
Probably because you've been banned from that forum several times and you never seem to learn?

I'd say you're lucky you haven't been banned from that forum forever.

Tokki Wartooth
11-30-2004, 04:31 AM
Ah, k. Gotcha. Must have missed that part on the eoeo terms of service.

Shlup
11-30-2004, 04:34 AM
I found your behavior in the thread to be far more insulting than DMKA's, along with the fact that you're a repeat offender in that forum, so I banned you for longer.

I'm sorry you don't think its fair, but I'm sticking to my guns here and I don't think you should be unbanned early. Heck, you probably shouldn't be unbanned at all, but we're giving you one more chance.

Del Murder
11-30-2004, 05:04 AM
Eoeo bans can be longer for repeat offenders. It's really at our discretion how long they are for. I'll add that to the faq to make it more clear.