PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Wars.

Agent Proto
11-30-2004, 08:52 PM
Ok, I'm posting this so no one will get confused.

•Anyone can attack anyone, anywhere. If you are allied with a nation, or at peace with them, you cannot attack them.

•To attack, you must formally declare war in the nation's thread. You can simply just post. "I declare war on you."

•The defender has a week to defend from your attack.
--If the defender responds within six days of the attack, they've successfully defended their nation, and the attacker loses.
--If the defender fails to respond within a week, they've fail and the attacker wins.
--If the defender responds on the seventh day after the attack, the battle is then declared a draw.

•What happens after an attack.
--If the attacker wins, they can gain parts of the nation they attacked and/or gain one city from the loser.
---If the losing nation has more cities than the winning nation, then a city must be given up to the winning nation along with some land.
---If the losing nation has less cities than the winning nation, then land
will only be awarded to the winning nation.
--If the defender successfully defended their nation, they have the right to attack back in retaliation immediately while the attacker who lost has a penalty of not attacking any nation for 5 days.
--If the battle is a draw, nothing will happen. No losses nor gains.

**added**
•To defend, the defender must reply within 7 days.
--This means either leaders, or members of the defending nation must reply.
--Members from allied nations cannot reply to defend their ally.

Hopefully, this will answer some questions regarding wars. If you have any other questions not answered by this thread, please feel free to ask, BoB and/or I will answer any question asked regarding wars.

ChaosCalibur
11-30-2004, 10:29 PM
So all the defending nation has to do is just reply to the "declaration" Post within 6 days?... I have a feeling that the forums will be floded with useless "I declare the war on you" Threads... -_-'

Agent Proto
11-30-2004, 10:38 PM
There'll be no threads. Just them posting "I declare war on you." posts in nation threads.

xD

Loony BoB
11-30-2004, 11:09 PM
So all the defending nation has to do is just reply to the "declaration" Post within 6 days?... I have a feeling that the forums will be floded with useless "I declare the war on you" Threads... -_-'
If you declare war on any old nation, you will probably suffer for it.

pr00t: I think that however-many-cities you have shouldn't make a difference, as if someone only has one city then they're likely to just do what ChaosCalibur has stated - attack day in, day out. They need to be very, very careful with who they attack. Also, you don't want to give yourself too much work, do you? :p I don't know who's going to change the map for every war... ;)

Agent Proto
11-30-2004, 11:17 PM
I don't mind doing it. ;) Just as long as wars aren't very common.

Carnage
11-30-2004, 11:33 PM
What happens if a member replies and not the leader?

Agent Proto
12-01-2004, 12:11 AM
--This means either leaders, or members of the defending nation must reply.

In any case, if a member responds, but not the leader, it'll be treated the same as if it were the leader. The only person not allowed to defend an attacked nation is a member not part of the nation.

FightClubFan#47
12-01-2004, 12:58 AM
Just a thought, Shouldn't forts and size have something to do with how much land you get? Im a small sized nation, suck for me if a peice of area they took was a half of my country

ChaosCalibur
12-01-2004, 01:45 AM
I think that all members of the defending country should reply, because if only one does, then there wouldn't be much interest to the war, but with all members, there's a good chance of it going either way, because some member's aren't active, and that could cause them to lose...

FightClubFan#47
12-01-2004, 02:19 AM
I think that all members of the defending country should reply, because if only one does, then there wouldn't be much interest to the war, but with all members, there's a good chance of it going either way, because some member's aren't active, and that could cause them to lose...

Goodpoint, but you cant change nonactive members.

I say like 25%-50% has to reply.

escobert
12-01-2004, 05:25 AM
yeah, Iagree. 6 days!? noone wll win awar.

Agent Proto
12-01-2004, 05:29 AM
Not true, some wars will be won.

escobert
12-01-2004, 05:32 AM
if each nation has atleast oneactive member who checks the bored daily then they can post and defend their nation.

Carnage
12-01-2004, 11:40 PM
*NOTE*
I know im already on thin ice. so if i get banned from eizon for this message Eternal Essance gets everything i own.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________
Im lost here so some one help me out.
-We attack an active nation. Were obviously gonna lose because every member is active at least once a week. hell im active a few times a day.
-And if we attack an inactive nation were penalized?

What happens if the leader is an active member there just not active in eizon?(villorn)

Dont penalize eizon just because bahumet(sp?) cannot defend his nation. 5$ says the next time i attack a nation and they dont respond it'll be extended.

This topic was made to eliminate war. No, no war lets all have fun in eizon. Nobody loses. Its all fun fun fun. No ones poor everyones rich rich rich. Blah blah blah blah blah happy happy happy.

If i missed the part where eizon was a self esteem booster for people to make them feel special forgive me. I thought this was supposed to be a game.

I was recruiting members a couple weeks ago and he asked me what do you do in eizon? And i couldnt answer him you know why? because we dont do anything. All we have is war!

Whats gonna happen when the RP is done? Were all just gonna walk around aimlessly?

This is just alot of stuff thats been goin through my head. Nothings really in order im typing fast so i can go around the rest of the board before i get kicked off my computer for yelling at my mom.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________

PLease dont ban me :<3:

Agent Proto
12-01-2004, 11:47 PM
The purpose for wars are to prune leaders that aren't as active as they should be. However, it'll be a slow progress. If you want me to, I can re-activate the three remaining inactive nations. However, you can't easily conquer them in one battle. It'll take several battles at least.

However, we still have some unnamed locations and we need more cities and advanced technologies, so the more creative minds we have at Eizon, the more complete Eizon may be.

Carnage
12-01-2004, 11:54 PM
I invaded 3 inactive nations. You closed one of the topics. Then you told me no in another. And i dont think you have found the third one.

Agent Proto
12-02-2004, 02:40 AM
In any case. We're not banning anyone just because they attack inactive nations.

Nations that you can't attack at all due to it being inactive and currently in the process of finding new leaders.

Serenity, Le Grande Chien, and Rysa. All other nations are open for attack.

Carnage
12-02-2004, 03:10 AM
K thanks

Edit: (No double post :) ) If i were to attack a nation that was already attacking a nation wouldnt that make them weaker? So maybe cut it down a bit. Im gonna think up some stuff today and tommorow and you guys can tell me what you think. Unless no one wants me to.

Agent Proto
12-02-2004, 03:16 AM
Hm, it's possible. Give us all of your ideas and we'll think about them.

Bahumat
12-02-2004, 07:31 AM
Carnage has a point-if you have a mutual defense treaty, and your ally gets attacked, can you counter-attack?

Trumpet Thief
12-02-2004, 07:39 AM
chaos: I suppose you can counter-attack, and what I mean by that is, invade during the time they are attacking an ally.

Rubedo: But you have to keep in mind they might be on Eizon more frequently to check up on their invasion, so they could easily defend against your war, and then, take a piece of your nation (according to the rules). So I doubt it would really work, and it would be unfair for you to just "step in" and stop the war they are doing just like that. You can try, I suppose, though.

Bahumat
12-02-2004, 07:49 AM
and in case you are wondering, NO! I was not going to do it anyhow. especially against the larger nations.

Trumpet Thief
12-02-2004, 07:51 AM
chaos: Don't worry, I didn't suspect that either. And during war time, I'm not sure if how large the nation is even comes into play, as it is all about if the leader/a member responds to the attack.

Rubedo: Later on, we might add that, though.

Albedo: *Laughs maniacally*

Bahumat
12-02-2004, 08:02 AM
*steps sloowly away from Albedo*

Carnage
12-02-2004, 07:48 PM
Hm, it's possible. Give us all of your ideas and we'll think about them.

I wanted to get other peoples ideas to but i cant start topics :( i cant even start my own allince thread :(

Agent Proto
12-02-2004, 08:36 PM
Oh, you're Eizon Nation Leader status has been removed. Maybei f you reapply,, I'll let you in.

Carnage
12-02-2004, 10:55 PM
im already in. I put my title back when lezza wasnt looking :shifty: but it didnt help :(