PDA

View Full Version : Dawn of Souls shipment problems?

Necronopticous
12-01-2004, 02:48 AM
All kind of stores around my house were scheduled to get Dawn of Souls in today but every single one of them I went to said that the computers said the shipment was sent but it didn't say where from, or who from. None of the stores got any copies today. It's safe to say I'm pissed off and sad. Has anyone else had problems or am I the only one really looking forward to this?

Carnage
12-01-2004, 03:17 AM
On black friday i went to EB Games, FYE, and Bestbuy and couldnt find anything :( Good luck

Necronopticous
12-01-2004, 03:43 PM
Hmm, they called last night and said it would be in today, let's hope, for their sake, that it is ><

Flashback007
12-01-2004, 08:18 PM
Well according to some sites it even had to be released at the 29th November 2004. But I searched some sites for info. This is probarly the last game I am going to buy this year. But nowhere they know it's even coming. Oh, please let them go it towards Europe and the Netherlands specificaly. I so love FFI and maybe now I will take time to learn more about FFII. But non of the stores here knows of it's coming?? :cry:

Necronopticous
12-02-2004, 04:03 AM
I'm playing it right now :D

So awesome.

Final Fantasy 1 -->

Fighter - Arus
Fighter - Desh
White Mage - Sarina
Black Mage - Zok

And you?

Garland
12-03-2004, 01:01 AM
I got it today.

Black Belt - Matt
Red Mage - Zorro
White Mage - Jesus
Black Mage - Bush

Lon611
12-03-2004, 05:10 AM
i completely agree that its awesome :D

im amazed by how good the music is. but yah. i was lame, and i couldn't decide what to name my characters, so i just named them after other future main characters.

warrior=sabin
thief=zidane
white mage=yuna
black mage=vivi

:rolleyes2

Necronopticous
12-03-2004, 06:12 AM
i couldn't decide what to name my characters, so i just named them after other future main characters.

I used the awesome new automatic name generator.

If I didn't have that I would have used the names used in the manual. I always use default names.

Flashback007
12-03-2004, 09:06 AM
[QUOTE=Necronopticous]I'm playing it right now :D

So awesome.
[QUOTE]

You lucky bastard, here in Holland it is still only avaiable in one shop and nowhere else. And although I have enough money I am being a little be carefull with it now, cause maybe it will get cheaper.