PDA

View Full Version : Eww, Gross!

Imperia
12-01-2004, 03:20 AM
What things in shows and movies gross you out the most? It can be anything from body fluids to... Whatever it may be!

Faris
12-06-2004, 04:49 PM
anything that includs surgery, and anything decapitated (supid Secret Window, they just had to put a screwdriver thrugh a dog *snifle* :mad: )

escobert
12-06-2004, 05:05 PM
people breaking bones and the such. Or limbs bending way they weren't meant to.

Doc Sark
12-06-2004, 05:44 PM
Anything that involves people cutting their hands or having their hands cut. Like Kevin Costner in Robin Hood. Yeuch, makes me shiver.

Eö Telrúnya
12-06-2004, 05:56 PM
The stomach-exploding bits in the Alien movies make me feel really sick, because I don't like anything to do with belly buttons. I know it sounds silly, but I have a belly button phobia! Decapitation scenes are also really nasty to watch, and I don't think they should be in movies.

... or maybe I'm just being too squeamish.

ninja-yuffie
12-09-2004, 08:03 PM
i cant STAND when people cut their wrists, its not so bad when its still blood its just when its all spurty, gross. i cant stand it.

kikimm
12-09-2004, 10:47 PM
Whenever there's unneccessary/unbelievable amounts of blood, it gets me squirming, yeah. But for the most part, it's not visuals, that make me sick, its the sounds that they make. *shudder* Vomiting, stabbing, exploding, spitting/coughing up blood...yeah, that makes me sick.

Also, those "makeover" tv shows, where they like to suck the fat out of people all the time. I can't stand watching that, and I don't really think they should show that (unless, maybe, you're getting an operation of that sort, it might be helpful...or not.) My mom can watch the ones where they work on mouths, because she works in a dentists' office, but that might even be worse...I don't know...

:D

Martyr
12-09-2004, 11:15 PM
Puking, Surgery Scenes (Like has been said), and any time when somebody ingests something that was not meant to be ingested.

When I was young, I was watching some movie that, to this day, I undoubtedly did not understand at all. Whatever was really happening, it seemed to me, small, stupid, hyperactive child who wouldn't go to bed and wanted to watch freaky movies in the wee morning hours like I was, what was happening seemed to be that a woman was walking in the park with a man.
OMFG!!!!!!111oneone11!
Well, there's more to it than that. Ya see, she pulls out this tiny mallet. And I think she, like dipped it into his neck. He choked to death on the thing.
Really wierd. Most bizarre thing I've ever seen. I changed the channel and there was a classroom filled with bloody elementary school students, all face down in their desks.

Most horrible night of my life. I'm reminded of it whenever something unnatural is inserted into somebodies body. Like a hammer. *Shudders. And then again.*

Samuraid
12-10-2004, 12:05 AM
Most of the crappy shows on [adult swim]...

Miriel
12-10-2004, 04:54 AM
Birds. They freak the hell out of me. :(

Rydia of Mist
12-10-2004, 06:31 AM
Spiders crawling on people just...eugh...bleargh... I hate spiders. HATE. I couldn't get through 15 minutes of Arachnophobia.

Doomgaze
12-10-2004, 06:53 AM
The plot, or lack thereof.

DeBlayde
12-10-2004, 07:32 AM
I've got pretty good intestinal fortitude, really. I can gut a fish and filet it without batting an eyelash. I can watch ER when they're cutting open people's chests while I'm eating dinner. I can watch the 13th warrior when they break the guy's head off and still be munchin on popcorn.

what I can't stand is bugs. lotsa bugs. particularly cockroaches. they makes me wanna vomit. :barf:

Imperia
12-11-2004, 05:06 AM
For me, it's excessive snot or spit, and worms (worm's gross me out really badly). I don't mind blood actually (even though I'm female).

Erdrick Holmes
12-11-2004, 05:25 AM
Reality TV is pretty gross.

Captain Maxx Power
12-11-2004, 11:55 AM
I can handle pretty much anything that's thrown at me, with the exception of feet. Ick (why don't we have a 'vomit' emoticon?)

nik0tine
12-11-2004, 12:22 PM
Whenever there's unneccessary/unbelievable amounts of blood, it gets me squirming, yeah.

MORTAL KOMBAT!

god that was the worst movie of all time...

Erdrick Holmes
12-11-2004, 12:35 PM
The game sucked too.

Little Miss Awesome
12-11-2004, 01:37 PM
I'm usually alright with stuff on movies etc, just not sick, it's horrible!
I'm ok with blood too, the thing whats the worst though is those deformed people on Wrong Turn :eek:

Shlup
12-11-2004, 01:39 PM
Rap music videos.

Peegee
12-11-2004, 04:51 PM
eye-related surgery stuff, like in that alien movie about the guy who was abducted by aliens and keeps having flashbacks. Most things don't but me, but they were about to do something inappropriate to a guy's genitals in this movie and it made me squeamish even though it never really happened (in the movie's script -- they were interrupted).

Yeah so that's about it.