PDA

View Full Version : Falling in love....

Dark Falken
12-01-2004, 02:43 PM
Ok, the game isn't even out yet and I'm already in love with Ashe..... :love: I'm hopeless. My short stent with yuna has finally run it's course. Ashe is now the center of my universe. I think I need help. LOL! :tongue:

Roogle
12-01-2004, 06:05 PM
Do you just like the way she looks or do you actually know enough about her to see what her personality's like? I don't see the connection. :rolleyes2

Vaprice
12-01-2004, 11:44 PM
Love with a character...kinda wrong...but its not me...kinda weird and kinky...but okay.

SO why do you like ashe so much?

Juniper Jade
12-03-2004, 12:50 AM
I'm sure he is just exagerrating.. I hope he isn't in love.. but just a crush. lol I had lots of crushes on FF characters, lol

Edit: Forgot to add, that Ashe is adorable! :p

yunafan01
12-03-2004, 02:54 PM
Are you sure Ashe isnt the guy? I would think lenne is better though, (sorry yuna)

Shayo
12-27-2004, 01:48 PM
inlove with a video game character? dude thats messed up hahahahaha :D

UltimateSpamGrover
12-27-2004, 08:27 PM
I dont see how ANYONE can have a crush or fall in love with a video game character...

Lain
12-27-2004, 11:37 PM
I understand you Dark Falken. I'm in love with Tidus. And Ashe I think she's pretty....I mean if we talking about looks. Because if you mean character, then I cannot say anything about Ashe cos I don't know her.... and Tidus....eh...I don't like his character

The Dude Abides
12-28-2004, 03:26 AM
I dont see how ANYONE can have a crush or fall in love with a video game character...

Its the emotional rollercoaster final fantasy takes you through . You spend more time with these characters than your friends or family,and i suppose they just grow on you.

Dagger still raises my pulse evn though she is just pixels :love:

Lord Chainsaw
12-28-2004, 05:15 AM
It's plenty fine to have a crush on a video game character. They're modeled to perfection, a quality you'd be hard pressed to find in a living, breathing person. Then again, I've always been a firm believer in immersion in fantasy.

Shlup
12-28-2004, 09:04 AM
Ashe is kinda cute... I suppose. ^_^

kikimm
12-31-2004, 09:45 PM
I've never had a crush on a video game character, but it's hard not to find them at least somewhat attractive. :) At least nowadays, with the better graphics.

:D

Yuffie514
01-13-2005, 02:23 AM
i think it would be a serious case if someone fell in love with a character like from the Nintendo series. you can hardly see their wittle faces! but as for falling in love with Ashe, it's not as bad.

lordblazer
01-13-2005, 02:40 AM
Ok, the game isn't even out yet and I'm already in love with Ashe..... :love: I'm hopeless. My short stent with yuna has finally run it's course. Ashe is now the center of my universe. I think I need help. LOL! :tongue:
Yeah I was liek that with Quntis and Selphie for sometime.Other than that I really never actually fallen in love with a FF character.I just thought damn if only she was real lol.

Dark Matter
01-21-2005, 06:47 PM
I love Ashe too! <3 <3 And, Penelo! ;)
Actually, I love all of the FF characters. :<3:
I'll find a girlfriend who looks like FF characters.... :)

I've met 2 girls anyhow.
1. She's 1 year older than me. She looks like Ellone (body frame) + Yuna (smile).
2. I'm 2 years older than her. She looks like Raine + Rinoa (long hair).

I love the 2 girls secretly.... :(
They don't even notice me... :cry:
ah, I won't give up hope!

Good luck to you, Dark Falken.

Shoden
01-21-2005, 07:19 PM
meh it's easy for crushes like thinking chars are hot such as Tifa, Aeris, Rinoa, Selphie, Garnet/Dagger Yuna, Rikku and now ashe those are the most populous plus for mid teens hentai sprees arise then they think they look ugly then keep going back and forth take my friend for an example, even though hes out of his mind

Emily52
01-21-2005, 08:32 PM
If you didnt have any feelings for any of the characters then the game wouldn't be very good.

Shoden
01-21-2005, 08:41 PM
exactly, in other word you've just been owned, you have to feel any emotion for all the characters to get into the game 100%

Tyckun
01-22-2005, 06:15 AM
1. There is absolutely nothing wrong with thinking a realistic video game character is attractive.

2. There IS something wrong with obsessing over a character to the point that oui are speaking a whole different langua... ummm... forget that part...

3. There is something wrong with thinking a realistic video game character is hot and sexy and makes oui wanna do stuff in the bathroom.

Shoden
01-22-2005, 02:31 PM
Rofl, theres nout wrong with it but some people thinks its a bunch of rabbit droppings.

FallenAngel411
02-14-2005, 06:12 AM
Go to fanfiction.com, check under the Final Fantasy sections, and you will find many, many, many, many, many, many, many (as in, thousands), many, many, many...ahem...many sometimes sick and sometimes nice little fantasies written by the minds of many obssesive little people in love with final fantasy characters.

Like me :love:

Though I don't write about it.

Dark Queen Kyra
02-28-2005, 02:34 PM
1. There is absolutely nothing wrong with thinking a realistic video game character is attractive.

I agree... just monitor the way you express your feelings...*(Iam SUCH a hypocrite)* :tongue:

As for the character who makes me feel all warm inside... Cloud! :love:

Raven Nox
03-17-2005, 08:00 AM
I get video game crushes all the time XD And anime ones, Video game and anime characters are just so hot, lol. People work on them and make them look appealing, they don't shoot to make them average, they shoot for good looking characters, which is why there's no surpurse when people fall in love with their looks. And after finally seeing the character in action and seeing the'r personality, it normally becomes a worse crush, XD, they work to make the way they act nice to. Video game characters are really dream I-wish-this-person-were-real-so-I-could-date-them-people-cause-there's-not-alot-of-real-people-like-them. Well, there are people like them, but you have to look you know? And until you find them, the FF characters are there to keep your sanity, in a way... they help you lose it also...

Anarkhos
03-19-2005, 09:09 PM
I get video game crushes all the time XD And anime ones, Video game and anime characters are just so hot, lol. People work on them and make them look appealing, they don't shoot to make them average, they shoot for good looking characters, which is why there's no surpurse when people fall in love with their looks. And after finally seeing the character in action and seeing the'r personality, it normally becomes a worse crush, XD, they work to make the way they act nice to. Video game characters are really dream I-wish-this-person-were-real-so-I-could-date-them-people-cause-there's-not-alot-of-real-people-like-them. Well, there are people like them, but you have to look you know? And until you find them, the FF characters are there to keep your sanity, in a way... they help you lose it also...

What he/she said . :)

Girls/Guys perfect like FF characters exist , but is real hard , to find them , and is nearly imposible keep them with you as well .

This is the real world , no magical-epic powers , no final-huge-godly-boss to kick ass , no happy ending , ya ?

If someone hits you with a single gun shot its GAME OVER .

JseanjohnC
03-19-2005, 10:11 PM
I like Ashe the best of the females as well, Fran is a runner up. The other gurl P***.. is just really weird looking. They remind me of the ffx females...
ashe-yuna
fran-lulu
penelo-rikku

Savannah
03-20-2005, 08:28 AM
I had the hots for Balfrear until I saw this (http://rpgfan.com/pics/ff12/ss-086.jpg) guy.

Yum.

Midnight Garnet
03-20-2005, 06:50 PM
hey dont worry...i totally love Balflear...he's SOOOO HOT!! :love: plus ashe is pretty so i'm not surprised someone likes her!

KoShiatar
03-20-2005, 10:05 PM
Final Fantasy characters ARE made to be hot.
You know, the game must appeal to players in the most ways possible ^__*.

TurkSlayer
03-27-2005, 01:09 AM
Do not despair, my Ashe-loving friend! I have fallen for many an FF girl! I can't say my feelings have developed that much for Ashe yet, though I am certaintly attracted. But there are so many beautiful women to choose from! Celes! Quistis! Tifa! But, above all of them, the one I truely and deeply love: LULU!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: Oh, my beautiful Lulu!

Alder
03-28-2005, 07:09 AM
Prettiest female in FFXII: Vaan.

Shayo
03-28-2005, 07:10 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAA :p

Midnight Garnet
03-28-2005, 08:34 AM
hey....Vaan is a male....

Khabal
03-29-2005, 06:09 PM

:lol::lol::lol:
i also think he...(???) uhm...it is a girl.I'll have to ask Penello...

Midnight Garnet
03-31-2005, 09:09 AM
Vaan is a guy...in the trailer it says the boy who would be a sky pirate=Vaan!! Penelo is his girlfriend!!!

Gelatinous
03-31-2005, 06:19 PM
Right, people keep complaining and making jokes about how Vaan's appearance is so "feminine". This may appeal to the fangirls, but personally I'd like to see a really tough main Final Fantasy character for once, not another damn teenager. Vaan's probably going to be another ambitious, athletic do-gooder kid like Tidus. Gives me a headache just thinking about it. Thankfully, I get the feeling Vaan is going to be a lot more quiet and reserved than Tidus. He's a thief, after all, not a blitzer.

Midnight Garnet
04-01-2005, 09:39 AM
i hope he's calmer then tidus!!

UltimateSpamGrover
04-01-2005, 10:06 AM
Thankfully, I get the feeling Vaan is going to be a lot more quiet and reserved than Tidus. He's a thief, after all, not a blitzer.

Erm... That would be another Squall mixed with a little Zidane.

Perducci
04-05-2005, 12:44 AM
I hope that Vaan is nothing like Tidus...

IMO, Tidus is the worst FF main character ever...

squareSOFT
04-05-2005, 01:12 AM
I hope that Vaan is nothing like Tidus...

IMO, Tidus is the worst FF main character ever...

IMO I dont think Tidus was really all that bad. The only things wrong with him were some of his lines and his voice. If you were to change his lines slightly and add text instaed of voice I dont think he'd be all that out of place with other ff main characters

Mittopotahis
04-05-2005, 06:49 AM
Its the emotional rollercoaster final fantasy takes you through . You spend more time with these characters than your friends or family,and i suppose they just grow on you.

You do? Wow...you play ALOT of video games...hehehe

fahadalhasan
04-08-2005, 11:50 PM
That is kinda creepy! Even so she is pretty and she looks like Yuna! But she is Cute, Pretty, Beautiful, Hot etc... :) :p :D :cool: ;)

squareSOFT
04-09-2005, 12:12 AM

Will you people SHUT UP about vaan already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fahadalhasan
04-10-2005, 01:21 PM
ooooooooooooooooooooooo, how about you just leave!?

Soz

Midnight Garnet
04-13-2005, 05:22 PM
why do people think vaan is female? this is getting stupid....

Gwelenguchenkus
04-13-2005, 10:42 PM
I honestly don't think any of the main FF characters act or even look feminine. What the hell makes 'Squall' feminine anyway? I don't see ANYTHING feminine about him. At all. I seriously don't know what the heck any of you are talking about.

Vaan may not have the definition in his face that Tidus has (it's all smoothed out) but really, there's nothing feminine about him to me. Does having blonde short hair make you feminine?

I guess it's your definition of feminine, but it seems that what feminine features the FF characters DO have, their male characteristics far outway the feminine. Overall we're all human beings, and there's only a few things that REALLY define whether we are male or female, so I have every right in disagreeing.

Midnight Garnet
04-14-2005, 04:16 PM
i never thought vaan was female...i've always known he's male....

Skaeve
04-16-2005, 11:48 PM
i never thought vaan was female...i've always known he's male....
We all know that but it's more like his stance ect. that makes him a bit girly to look at, and i miss a more masculine main character too. maybe a bit like Auron, but i have big hopes for the fallen knight in ffxii

Midnight Garnet
04-17-2005, 12:58 PM
Basch does look cool doesnt he?! yeah i know what u mean...he is a little fem looking...but i'm sure it'll be ok

anvil
05-01-2005, 01:36 AM
Its true VAan is 'pretty'...even prettier than me..
i think japanese love a girl-looking guy.. :confused:

Raven Nox
05-01-2005, 02:01 AM
Right, people keep complaining and making jokes about how Vaan's appearance is so "feminine". This may appeal to the fangirls, but personally I'd like to see a really tough main Final Fantasy character for once, not another damn teenager. Vaan's probably going to be another ambitious, athletic do-gooder kid like Tidus. Gives me a headache just thinking about it. Thankfully, I get the feeling Vaan is going to be a lot more quiet and reserved than Tidus. He's a thief, after all, not a blitzer.

only a few FF main characters have been like this, I hate people saying FF needs to change the main character type, he's the 2nd... not the 12... >.> unless you count Butz, then he's the 3rd, not that bad people.

Tidus1456
05-30-2005, 05:07 AM
This vaan thing is just people jokin about even I get involved lol and out of the FF game's I have played none of the main character's act or look like a girl this is a first and I'm sure (I hope at least lol c just jokin around) that it's just the way he looks maybe they r trying to make this game seem a little more reall I mean in the reall world u don't get many stunner's do u but in FF game's its hard to find sum1 who u don't find attractive If we could all choose what we look like would u look like what u do now we would all change sumthing but really we can't.Crushe's on FF chars I'm not guna lie and say I don't know what ur talkin about lol I like'd (still do but no telling lol) quite a few of the people in FF game's beside's from having a body shape't to perfection as far as I could tell the personallity's of the certain people were what most people in reallity lack I've met plenty of girl's u know but none of them appeal to me nemore once u get to know sum1 u c what they r like and well sumtime's im disgusted at what I c,people say that there is 1 true person for every1 these people r what I call dreamer's don't get me wrong I would like to have that perfect sum1 but it aint that easy in life every1 lie's,cheat's,steall's etc really we have to find sum1 were there good side counter's the part none of us like but should we really have to do that,put up with sum1 when u know u dont like them simply because people believe that every1 belongs with sum1 when urself u don't think it's rite to be with that person.

silentenigma
05-30-2005, 03:13 PM
Ok, the game isn't even out yet and I'm already in love with Ashe..... :love: I'm hopeless.

"You need to find yourseslf a girl, mate"

Dr.M
06-04-2005, 08:58 AM
i only love tidus coz he was the only ff chracter (before 12) that was in the best grafics and knock it off about the feminan thing,it's getting old.
i knew vaan was male from the start but im not gonna juge a book by it's cover

InMyDream
06-17-2005, 07:37 AM
You know what,Dark Falken. I'm a beginner FF fan and I've heard only a littlebit bout FF and I've seen some of the trailers.But one..what rly won my heart...I saw a warmhearted X-2 perfect ending movie where Yuna was hugging Tidus (sry if names are wrong...i donno yet all the characters). Now I feel unhappy,that Tidus&Vaan (they are so same :S) are not real persons.Holy moly...I think I love Tidus :D But he's got already Yuna :'(

InMyDream
06-18-2005, 12:17 AM
I've felt here last days all the time deep heartbreak and sorrow... Well...If U'd be so kind and look at that movie : http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=15&type=mov&f=1 . That's what really should make everybody feel.. something different... anyway...I want to find a guy like Tidus... I don't even wanna think, that it may be impossible... the same character,same appearance ..Tidus is perfect if I look these trailers... he cares 'bout Yuna...although..Tidus is just a game character...perfect character...Anyway.. could anyone tell me briefly about FF X-2 story (who has finished the game and knows the others too), what is going on there with Yuna and Tidus(how did they met etc)...I know she lost her love but that's all...:/ I'd be thankful :'(

NotQuiteNecessary
06-18-2005, 02:32 AM
I'm in love with Tidus.

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU

I honestly don't think any of the main FF characters act or even look feminine.

Well, Cloud wears purple. Squall wears a crapload of eyeliner and looks like a slightly more feminine version of Yuna. Zidane is a cat-boy, but normally cat-people in anime are female. Tidus looks like Meg Ryan.

Kilrane
06-18-2005, 03:21 AM
i remember that the first time i played through ffvii i kinda had a thing for aeris and ignored tifa despite her large...assetts. the second time i knew that aeris was gonna die so i got to understand tifa abit better and then grew really fond of her. i know what u are talking about but just make sure u dont take it as far as a guy we make fun of. he made a blow up doll of lulu and did strange things to in. :eek:

Hroth
06-18-2005, 06:08 AM
Yeah, so did I, I kind of had feelings for Aerith as well, as crazy as it sounds. I absolutely loved that she was so innocent and I felt bad for her fate. She is still my favorite character. I don't know about love, but I felt something. I for sure think you need help if you literally love a character, there is nothing real about that character so really, either snap out of it or get help.

InMyDream
06-18-2005, 08:46 PM
sry. this is right one: http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=15&type=wmv&f=1 I don't know what to say anymore... I'm in love with Tidus.

tylen
06-20-2005, 07:31 PM
cumon square deliberately makes it peepss 'fit' so that u get attached 2 em otherwish the game wud suk and ther is always a love thing going on loke terra celes, zidane garnet eiko, yuna tidus, wakka lulu.ur sposed 2 get a crush n sum of em eg garnet,yuna rikku and lulubut i dont think i fall in love with em :)

Butz
06-23-2005, 09:03 PM
I didn't like the design of FF12 characters they are so :mad:

Ruskies
11-12-2005, 11:39 PM
I agree with tylen, im not in love with any FF females but I am attracted to them which gets me hooked to them. FFX was an ok game to me until Yuna was in the game. Once she was there I was attracted to her look and her character, then I got hooked to her and then the game really took off for me. Because I was attracted to Yuna the game was alot better and if I wasnt the game would suck for me. Same with VII, I was attracted to Tifa, and was even more in AC ;) she made the game and movie great for me. Square knows that by making attractive characters people get hooked to them and onto their product. I mean thats why they made Advent Children in the first place, people got attatched to the characters and wanted more.

And as for Ashe, she is a mega hottie, maybe the best looking one yet. except for Tifa and Yuna...

FFX_fanatiq
11-14-2005, 05:12 AM

NOT OUR FAULT SQUARE IS FREAKING FANTASTIC AT CG AND THEY LOOK REAl...

BTW MY CRUSHES=cloudxkadaj
DONT WORRY YOU DON't NEED HELP
lol:love:

shame no attractive guys in ff12 vans face looks dirty and his nose is weired
that other guy barthelo he looks just like justin timberlake *shiver*

Ruskies
11-14-2005, 05:49 AM
NOT OUR FAULT SQUARE IS FREAKING FANTASTIC AT CG AND THEY LOOK REAl...

Damn right, I mean look at Garnett / Dagger ...
http://fantasy.gameland.lt/ffix/gallery/ffix-ss-135.jpg
What a babe...

Square has mastered the ability to make attractive characters, isnt that what gets us into the love stories or the game in general. Theres almost always a hottie in every square rpg. Jessica in DQVIII, Nel/Sophia in star ocean, Ridley in Radiata, Tifa/Aeris in VII, Rinoa in VIII, Dagger in IX, Yuna/Rikku in X and now Ashe in XII. If nothing else good looking characters make the game alot more fun to play through. Thats why I love square they always have a cutie in their games.

Vyk
11-14-2005, 08:21 AM
A 5 month dead thread. Har

Mookies
11-14-2005, 08:40 AM
FFX was an ok game to me until Yuna was in the game. Once she was there I was attracted to her look and her character,

"In Belmont is a lady richly left,
And she is fair, and, fairer than that word,"

:)

Anyway I want to see an animal for a main character...elephant...:eep:

kikimm
11-15-2005, 01:14 AM
Too old, sorry.

Plese don't revive dead threads! :D