PDA

View Full Version : It's almost that time of year again

Brian The Pink Shark
12-01-2004, 08:42 PM
Yes only 24 days till christmas ( it's the birth of christ i think, i dunno, look it up) anyways what is St Nick bringing you this year.

Old Mr Claus is brining me a new Hi-fi this year which should be great as ive been a very good boy :mad:

:choc:

Misfit
12-01-2004, 09:04 PM
Santa bought all my junk during the Summer, so I don't get much for Christmas. :D

Except I know of one thing I'm getting, which is the CoP expansion for FFXI. w00terz. <3

Leeza
12-01-2004, 09:08 PM
Santa will probably bring me nothing, but I just bought myself a new computer so I'll pretend that it's from him. :)

:cat:

Faris
12-01-2004, 09:54 PM
:sing: :
I'm getting nothing for christmas
Mommy and Daddy are mad
I'm getting nothing for christmas
cuz i aint been nothing but bad
:p
i'm getting nothing for christmas :(

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 09:56 PM
I'm just getting my mom whatever's on the listy I'm forcing her to make:D I don;t really want anything except to be accepted...

Xander
12-01-2004, 10:27 PM
All I really thought of that I wanted was a graphics tablet, which I know my parents are going to get me. I wanted a really cute fluffy Eeyore rug, but we forgot where it came from. =| All I really want is to be with my boyfriend at Christmas ;__;

Queen Award, First of Her Name
12-01-2004, 11:23 PM
Not much. I'm taking part in a secret Santa thingy at work and I'm having an early Christmas with Mum, since she's going to NZ soon, but on Christmas I'll be spending it with all the other people who don't really get into the whole thing and instead hang around in #eoff. Whoop!

Shlup
12-01-2004, 11:28 PM
Muahahaha... (http://www.geocities.com/rawkstars_girlfriend/gimmie.htm) Greed consumes me.

Actually, I just make a really big list because a lot of people ask for my list and if its small they go "blah blah blah..." and I go "arglebargle."

I started my Christmas shopping two weeks ago. I'm finished shopping for my dad. I got a couple of things for BJ but his birthday's on the 20th so I always have to get him a lot of stuff.

Samuraid
12-01-2004, 11:42 PM
I would love an extra $2000 so I could build a dual 3.0 GHz Xeon machine...but I don't think that is going to happen... ;)

I'll probably end up getting some CDs for Christmas. That is often what I get...and I can't complain. :D

Jojee
12-02-2004, 12:08 AM
I got $100-some dollars from my parents ^^ which ...i used for Xmas shopping (my boi's $250 present... *_*).... but my boy's getting me something ultra spiffy, I just don't know what yet! :] *excited* And stuff from friends which I have no idea either!~

SeeDRankLou
12-02-2004, 12:28 AM
Money money money money
***MONEY***
Money money money money
(ok maybe not that much, but still)

My family is rather impersonal on gift giving. I usually get a combination of cash and gift certificates, which is fine by me.

Meat Puppet
12-02-2004, 12:42 AM
My birthday is more important to me than crappy christmas :whimper:

kikimm
12-02-2004, 12:48 AM
Hmm. I made up a list and everything, but all I really want is the soundtrack to Drakengard. That's all. Everything else I could buy for myself in Borders/Bestbuy. So if I don't get that....*sigh* I like the Christmas atmosphere a lot better than Christmas itself. Curling up by the fire with my thick socks on because it's freezing, reading an awesome book, and sipping on chicken noodle soup....that's all I need.

:D

Logan
12-02-2004, 02:59 AM
For my birthday/Christmas, I'm getting a nice digital camera. And by 'nice' I mean nicer than the one the size of a box that I currently use. :)

The Captain
12-02-2004, 03:01 AM
Hopefully a restored belief in Santa.

Take care all.

Faris
12-02-2004, 03:05 AM
My birthday is more important to me than crappy christmas :whimper:
happy be-lated?

:eek: it snowed today
christmas is 24 days away and holidays (for those in school) start in two weeks!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Shoeberto
12-02-2004, 03:11 AM
Video games.

Faris
12-02-2004, 03:13 AM
Video games.
:lol:
ya me too that's all that is on my list this year

Meat Puppet
12-02-2004, 05:44 AM
Instead of snow for christmas, I get sunburn. WOOHOO. :spin:

DMKA
12-02-2004, 06:57 AM
I'm just going to ask for some anime DVDs, though I doubt I'll even get those since there's but one store that sells any anime at all here, and they've got a very limited selection, and my parents don't even know how to turn on a PC, much less shop online.

Mikztsu
12-02-2004, 01:06 PM
Santa is my bitch and will bring me whatever I please. :) Too bad I'm too modest and don't really ask anything, anymore. I'd like to have a pony though. :\

Female Ryuichi
12-02-2004, 02:50 PM
Probably the digtal camera I want. At least, I hope so.