PDA

View Full Version : Stuck

Erdrick Holmes
12-02-2004, 12:55 AM
Im at the part after Galuf regains his memory and I got the steamship. Where do I go to find the Earth Crystal? I think it was on a crecent shaped island according to what Cid and Mid said. Any ideas?

Dking'squeen
12-02-2004, 02:37 AM
Oh come on people! Someone must know how to helo this guy! (I know it wasn;t neccisary, but I;m bored at the moment and feeling a bit upset that no one knows)

eestlinc
12-02-2004, 02:42 AM
see, whenever I get a new vehicle in this game or any game, I go out and explore every last place I possibly can. If you do this right now, the place you need to go will become quite apparent.

Dking'squeen
12-02-2004, 02:47 AM
thanx for posting, finally someone! (mi can't answer either I;ve never played the game) Like eestlinc said, that's how I found a certain location on FFVII

mike without a hat
12-03-2004, 01:07 AM
everything you need to do
Spoilers!!!!Spoilers!!!!Spoilers!!!!Spoilers!!!!Spoilers!!!!Spoilers!!!!Spoilers!!!!Spoilers!!!!Spoi lers!!!!Spoilers!!!!

*sorry for not knowing town names*
*also sorry for lack of grammar, but should still be readable*
in the steam ship go to every place you can except crescent island(town on island in the bottom right corner), you can go to a town in near the top left corner of the map(you can get ramuh in forest next to that town), i think you can also go to a town south of the big desert

after youve done this you can to to the town on crescent island when you enter the town theres an earthquake and your ship sinks, look around town and talk to people, then go to the forest south of the town and get the black chocobo(you get 2 new jobs from him, he can only land in forrests), now you can go to bartz(butz) hometown near the north of the map(surrounded by trees and mt's)

ok now go to the ancient library(east of big desert) Go in and talk to cid and mid, they'll have you go into the desert and let you have a way to cross(fight miniboss sandworm thing now, not too hard), just try and find your way down, dont go west in front of the pryamid, doesnt do anything now,
you should find a way out and be on the world map, head south to some ancient ruined city, in there youll see king tycoon if you head up, just keep following him around as you see him, you'll eventually trap him but you'll fall into a hole
in there is lots of machinery, just follow the path and youll end up at a transporter, use it and youll end up under crescent island, youll go to a main room so you can go up or down, go down and rest then go to a room to your left and near the bottom theres a button thing, talk to it and when it says push it say no and itll ask to pull it, say yes and itll open up chests and you'll get the spell mini and shurikens i think
now go back up and youll need to press a button to open a door which makes cid and mid fall in the place your in, go through the door and follow the path and you'll meet up with cid and mid, and you get the airship

fly over where the ancient ruined city is and a floating city will appear, go back to where cid and mid are (land on the little gray square where you took off from) and theyll tell you to go get adamantium from galufs meteor(fight miniboss turtle thing), just follow directions and go back to cid and mid and theyll fix up your airship so it can fly higher

go to the flying city and youll need to fight cannons(5) to get in(not too hard but land to heal and save after each(just fly backwards, away from city)
now go in and the earth crystal is in there
tada!

Remnant
12-06-2004, 06:55 AM
If you feel up to it and are using blue magic, you can sail along the coastline on the west side of the continent Jahcol is on (I'm pretty sure thats the spot), you can encounter these sting ray things that, if you can control them, can teach you Mighty Guard. Do so now, or you will not be able to get the ability for some time.