12-02-2004, 05:22 AM
And some are like Rufus: hawt. :rolleyes2

Meat Puppet
12-02-2004, 05:35 AM
Teachers spank me when I have been naughty :joey:

escobert
12-02-2004, 06:05 AM
You spank me when I'm nuaghty :D

The onlt teacher I ever had and didn't like was Ms Dutton. She was old and mean :(

DMKA
12-02-2004, 06:47 AM
I had a teacher in my senior year of High School named Ms Sawyer. The class was a complete BS class (ACT Prep/Study Hall...wtf I know), and we really did nothing in there but random little stupid assignments and talk.

Anyway, aside of myself, there were two other guys in the class: my friend TV(yes, TV is his name) and some other bitch whom I can't recall at the moment, but he was a bitch. So anyway all the girls would sit in a corner and talk and laugh and scream, but as soon as me and TV talked she would bitch bitch bitch.

So finally one day she decided to sit us on opposite sides of the room like first graders. Anyway, I began to talk to TV across the room, although he wasn't talking back. So she decided to give me detention=, and I said "no why don't you give me two or three while your at it?" then she said "ok it's three now" "no how about four?" "ok fine, every second you keep talking it goes up" "ok fine give me more more more!" "ok how about till the end of the year?" "no, I WANT MORE! FOR THE NEXT 40 YEARS!" "no, because I don't want to look at your face that long" "oh, but how oh how did you read my very thought?" "*mouth drops* we'll just make it one like the first place" "fine, but I won't come"...

And I never got a notice or anything for that detention. :D Stupid bitch.

Auronhart
12-02-2004, 07:08 AM
Well I never had anything as serious as DMKA, but my Physics 12 teacher was inexperienced (so he knew next to nothing about the subject and he made some overspecified questions(there was too much data, so you could get different answers) and he would also give super unclear questions so he could mess up people he didn't like because no one could tell what he wanted) and mean (he actually was more a favortism type teacher, if he liked you, you would ace all the labs and subjective questions and he would mark easier on the other questions. If he hated you, like he did for me (I have no clue why, then again it must have been because I kept on correcting him, but I mean, it isn't my fault he made mistakes) he would totally mess you up on the above things that he gave basically free marks for to the people he liked. Plus he was the only Grade 12 Physics teacher in my school so you couldn't switch. (pretty sad) Since this was B.C. though (where we have provincial exams), when the exams came along everybody he liked did much worse on the exam then on their school mark and everybody he hated did way better on the exam. I think the school noticed and finally got rid of him.

Shlup
12-02-2004, 07:16 AM
Shlup's crappy teachers:

1st - Mrs. Henderson, 5th grade. She was dumb and mean.
2nd - Mrs. Brown, 8th grade science. Once she kicked me out of class because I was looking at her while she was talking. She had just finished yelling at someone else. It was decided among the class that she had PMS.
3rd - Mrs. Matsumoto, 9th grade language arts and 11th grade peer counseling. I dropped her class both times. She was just... mean. She gave me a D in peer counseling because I didn't share my problems. I didn't like her.
4th - Mrs. Glenn, 12th grade language arts. One of those teachers who doesn't care about her students. She deems the students that don't care about her class as worthless and stupid. My mom didn't like her because she would, nicely at least, tell my mother I was dumb. She bugged me for a lot of reasons.
5th - HES-1 teacher, a couple years ago. She wasn't a bad person, but... she shouldn't've been teaching.
6th - ASL-3 teacher, last spring. Failed most of the class. Though she wasn't deaf herself, she would go on rants about how awful hearning people are. She was really rude, and I did not deserve the grade I got.
7th - Mr. Leatham, geology tomorrow morning. He's freaking loony. Just absolutely nuts.

Giga Guess
12-02-2004, 01:32 PM
Ms. Ruzek and my Calculus teacher (I can't remember his name for the life of me....) both had a nasty affinity for talking to the board, and screaming through one example, and leaving us high and dry (By us I mean the rest of the class....of course). 'Course when you ask for help on a problem they generally just give you an answer. Any other teacher I thought was a "bitch," I now realize was just pushing me to be all I could be. 'Course I never had a teacher like DMKA, either.

Logan
12-02-2004, 03:05 PM
I hated my 7th grade orchestra teacher, Mrs. Boles. She basically told me I sucked so I ended up quitting the next year.

And my Algebra teacher from freshman year, Mrs. Hoyt, and her husband and my Biology teacher Mr. Hoyt, from sophomore year. Mrs, because she sent me to the assistant principal for a stupid reason (wearing a bracelet that was "out of dress code", and it wasn't, the AP even told me so), and Mr, because he always touched the girls in our class in a weird way and he just freaked me out.

Faris
12-02-2004, 03:35 PM
My 1st grade teacher was so mean to us, she yelled at my class for no reason whatsoever
My 3rd grade teacher broke her leg like a million times (yes i'm over exaggerating) and didn't teach us for over half of the year, we had some stupid supply teacher that nobody liked.
4th grade we had a teacher that spoke so fast you had to ask him what he said 4 or 5 times, he embaressed me infront of the class (like i wasn't low enough :mad: ) at the end of the year he ran away (out of canada) because my freind had apparently threatend him.
6th grade the teacher always took us outside to play soccer instead of doing work :p
8th grade the teacher was fat (realy really FAT!), discusting always yelles at us, talks about himself too much then says we're behind in class, he was litterally yellow skined :tongue: ....... just really really fat and really really nasty :barf:
and the music teacher pissed me off soo much "your so good... you'll go pro.... i'm dissapointed.... :blahblah: " nobody liked them so it was fun making them angry :p
We'll grade 9 seems pretty good so far....

Zell's Fists of Fury
12-02-2004, 03:39 PM
My Algebra teacher in 7th grade would always tell us to 'look it up in the book' whnever we came to her with a problem, and then when most of the class failed a test, she'd yell at us for not coming to her for help.

Jojee
12-02-2004, 04:20 PM
My physics teacher last year made me cry. =| She was just mean.

krissy
12-02-2004, 04:28 PM
my comp sci prof writes our lecture notes on his dashboard on the morning the notes are used on a napkin, while his wife drives him to work.

also he overuses the words 'this', 'that', 'this goes here and that goes here, so we get this' etc. so by the time he's started talking about what happens, he totally lost me.

when i was in kindergarden or preschool, i did not want to take the obligatory nap so i started crying, so the teacher made all the kids line up around me and point and laugh.
in grade 1 i wooed her daughter. take that bitch.

Madonna
12-02-2004, 04:59 PM
I had a Social Studies teacher in seventh grade that hated me because I knew things, like current events. I guess she thought it was a pain when she paraphrased something in the news wrong and I corrected her. I was treated like a kindergartener and was punished by sitting out in the hall. ~_~ I did not and do not think very highly of her.

My tenth grade history/S.S. teacher was pretty awesome, and I couldn't do that to him; part of class was devoted to watching CNN in class and taking notes. Awesome teacher.

Silmaril
12-02-2004, 05:03 PM
I have a teacher who just ticks me off. I HATE HER :shoot: !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her name is Mrs Haideri :chop: AND I HATE HER!!!! Her voice is like the maniacal drone of a demon vaccum cleaner :blahblah: AND I HATE HER !!!!!!!!! Her hands are always out of control and she's waving them all over the place like some possessed windmill :weep: AND I HATE HER!!!!!!!

HATE:irked: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

DMKA
12-02-2004, 05:44 PM
my comp sci prof writes our lecture notes on his dashboard on the morning the notes are used on a napkin, while his wife drives him to work.

also he overuses the words 'this', 'that', 'this goes here and that goes here, so we get this' etc. so by the time he's started talking about what happens, he totally lost me.

when i was in kindergarden or preschool, i did not want to take the obligatory nap so i started crying, so the teacher made all the kids line up around me and point and laugh.
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Misfit
12-02-2004, 06:12 PM
XD

Anyways, I had too many crappy teachers to list. o_o

Wuggly Blight
12-02-2004, 06:37 PM
Ohh...
Mr Cole: Thick retard pedo who was an utter git, and made me run 100 meters with a wrist I broke 10 seconds before in his lesson, and only let me go becuase the brone sticking out was suspisous.
Mrs Carpenter: Thick as two short planks, a maths teacher who cant do maths what so EVER.
Miss Mathews: Hitler in a dress, a pysco cow I love to talk back to. Her policy is she will make our coursework DOWN the more we ask for help. She even had a go at me for reading the board. She never does the work she is ment to do, she has a go at me for not working in study when she doesnt either! she has tons of work shes ment to mark but never does, she sorts her phone and car insurance out in lesson! AGGG!
Mr Martin: So thick you could bully him. Bold, comb over and HUGE weasel glasses. He had a heart attack and fell of a cliff. Hes not missed at all.
Mr Hinder: Worst teacher EVER EVER EVER. He was boring as HELL, tried to tell the WORST jokes, read out of the text book (but yet still managed to miss HALF the syllobus) an made no sence, couldnt spell, and wrote random words on the bored so if you came in late you had no idea what he was doing... (Or to think of it any time you came in)
He had sezure like motions where he would get stuck and sya the same phrase four or five times and keep doing the same hand gesture of 5 minutes, once we had the same lesson 3 TIMES!.
Miss Kaley:
P.E teacher who retired 6 years ago AND IS STILL HERE! she is the biggest bitch of all time.
Mr Hangenwilliams (Satenwilliams):Supply teacher... taught P.E and the fact he was (really im NOT kidding here) Clinicly obese about, 35 STONE. so fat he had to wear a tracksuit cos nothing fitted, anyway he made us do P.E in like 800 meters of snow and do laps, we could bearly WALK... he sat by a tree in thermals with a flask of tea shouting "CAMON ITS EASY! i COULD DO IT!"... yeah... right...

Mr Cunningham:

Ah, hes was flattulant as HELL, a fat 50 year old loser, who on our final day said "Ops I have been teachering you the wrong thing!" the course was scraped. He nearly had a heart attack in the lesson, he swallowed tons of pills. Shame it didnt finish him. (UK people think banzai!
WILL MR CUNNINGHAM HAVE A HEART ATTACK?! YES NO? BET BET BET BET! BETTING CLOSED!)

Baloki
12-02-2004, 06:58 PM
We all know you psuhed Mr. martin :p

And lets not mention Mr. Applebe :D

Rye
12-02-2004, 07:35 PM
I hate my Science teacher. She's crazy and she can't teach.

Aurey
12-02-2004, 08:04 PM
I really don't like my homeroom teacher who teaches me math, science, health and french. She can't teach, she just confuses everyone. And all she ever talks about is food and her cats and dogs.

Sometimes she makes me go stand in front of the class and talk about odd subjects for a minute. And since I get all nervous when I do public speaking, I screw up and end up making no sense. Then people like to go "what the hell were talking about up there?". Bah.

I like to backtalk her a lot, too. It makes me feel better.

But all the other teachers I've had so far were fine, so yeah.

Psychotic
12-02-2004, 08:52 PM
Oh hurray! I always love teacher threads on EoFF because I get to share the same old stories about my Australian ex-graphics teacher :D

T: Do you know what I'd like to do?
P: No, and I'm guessing I don't really want to.
T: *grabs big long wooden ruler...probably a metre long* I'd like to GRAB this and WRAP it around your NECK!
P: OK, but that's illegal.
T: Yeah, Yeah it is!

Bless 'im. He also came out with such great things as "YOU'RE ALL OSTRICHES! YOU'VE GOT YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND!!!!!!!!!"

Brian The Pink Shark
12-02-2004, 09:15 PM
when i was in first year at secondary school, i had a horrible english teacher who was clearly against red heads(like your's truly) the only people who ever got in trouble in his class were red heads even if we hadnt done anything wrong(normally the people behind me) :choc:

Meat Puppet
12-02-2004, 09:58 PM
I remember on my last year at high school there was a very hot P.E. teacher who was like 22 or something, and every guy and gal tried to sleep with her. It sucked. :whimper:

Carnage
12-02-2004, 11:13 PM
I go to the most violent school in orange county, new york :D

I do alot of stupid http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/lovesmile.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/lovesmile.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/lovesmile.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/lovesmile.gif in school but the worst was when my freind brian beat the crap out of a substitute teacher because he broke his CD player.

Fate Fatale
12-02-2004, 11:46 PM
Algebra - Mrs. Whitlow
Science - Mr. Caudill
4th grade - Mrs. Greenlee
1st grade - Mrs. Ice

All horribly mean...

nik0tine
12-03-2004, 04:02 AM
Mr Martin: So thick you could bully him. Bold, comb over and HUGE weasel glasses. He had a heart attack and fell of a cliff. Hes not missed at all.

:love: :love: :love: :love:

Dking'squeen
12-03-2004, 04:07 AM
I have an algebra teacher that I can't understand. His accent is too thick sometimes and he won't let my friend teach me because he knows it. I'm VERY upset about it. That's the only one who PISSES me off right now

Fuzakeru
12-03-2004, 05:20 AM
Ms. Woods was my 4th grade teacher. I was an extremely overweight, unloved, bullied child and to top it all off, unbelievably depressed all the time.
Well, I stand up to give a book report and end up farting as soon as I step up to read my report out loud. I was so embarassed!! The whole class laughs at me of course and she pulls me out in to the hallway and told me if I ever did anything like that again she'd send me to ISS ( In school suspension ).
The next day I came to school sick and was coughing a little, again she pulled me out in to the hallway and told me I was a social misfit and that I'd never fit in anywhere in life. She also told me I was a bad person and hoped one day I'd straighten up. O_o;;;; I hated her.
All year she told me I'd never fit in and that I was a horrible person.

That's alright though. I reported her to the school board and the next year she mysteriously 'quit'. -pwns-

DMKA
12-03-2004, 05:57 AM
Wow...my first grade teacher was pretty mean...but not that mean.

pooter7799
12-03-2004, 11:13 PM
i had this one teacher who didnt let me have my hands under the desk when i was sitting cuz she caught me scrathing my balls once and thought i was masterbating