PDA

View Full Version : Wots a murasame?

redxiiii
12-02-2004, 03:32 PM
:D I ve put murasame in da password screen when u have the airship
because its supposed 2 take u some where special but it wont work

Halenite
12-02-2004, 05:06 PM
The Location is added to the list of locations (i.e. I think it gets added after Mi-ihen Highroad.)

DeBlayde
12-03-2004, 01:13 AM
:D It was a legendary katana, forged at the same time as the Masamune and tested in the same stream as the Masamune. The Murasame was so sharp, that it cut leaves as they floated past on the stream. The Masamune was so sharp that it cut the water, and the leaves floated around past it.

thus, the Masamune was seen to be a more peace loving sword, while the Murasame was seen to be a more aggressive and bloodthirsty sword. :D

blue_midget192
12-04-2004, 12:20 AM
:D It was a legendary katana, forged at the same time as the Masamune and tested in the same stream as the Masamune. The Murasame was so sharp, that it cut leaves as they floated past on the stream. The Masamune was so sharp that it cut the water, and the leaves floated around past it.

thus, the Masamune was seen to be a more peace loving sword, while the Murasame was seen to be a more aggressive and bloodthirsty sword. :D

wow! koool story where did u find that out? :)

Captain Maxx Power
12-04-2004, 03:31 PM
How the bloody hell can a sword cut water? What was it, yoghurt or something?

DeBlayde
12-04-2004, 10:31 PM
I forget where I read that. I really love swords, :love: :love: :love: , so I read about them quite frequently.

maybe if I google for murasame...

and, no the stream probably wasn't yogurt. but it is a legend, and legends get a little exaggerated as time goes by. For example, the battle of Thermopoli, where 300 Greeks held off 1,000,000 Persians?

it was probably more along the lines of 500 Greeks and 7 or 800 persians.

Crazy the Clown
12-13-2004, 01:51 AM

You know your legends.

Old Manus
12-13-2004, 10:02 AM
I think you can find the definition on www.urbandictionary.com (http://www.urbandictionary.com)